Epi 02- The revenge begins

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Surbhi was really nice but Anita totally slayed it. She was just fab as the seductress. The way she behaved with Yuvi was just so awesome. She was oozing style and glamour.
From what little I have seen, Mahir and Bela look good together. Both seem so genuinely comfortable around each other. But with Yuvi, I felt that Bela just want to give him a nice slap for his behaviour. I am definitely looking forward to see Mahir and Bela's story. Mahir definitely has the style and swag to become an intense hero. Also there are some mysteries surrounding him too. Like, why doesn't he want to get married. And why does he seem a bit detached from his own family while he really cares for others. Hope they have a good backstory for his character. 
Sumitra looked more interested in setting up Bela with Mahir than with Yuvi. But I don't trust this overly sweet saas in Ekta shows. Most of the time they turn out to be the main villain.
Also why does Vish want to harm Mahir and Bela. Both of them have done nothing wrong towards her or her partner. So why target them in her revenge? Or is she planning to finish off the entire family for the mistakes of a few?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
even I didn't get why she wanted to harm bela but she obviously wants to harm maahir.remember he came at the crime scene at the last minute and accidentally got captured in the naag's eyes as one of the perpetrators!so maybe she thinks that he is a culprit too,but honestly it doesn't make sense as he wasn't there when they all were trying to assault her and her lover and I think she did see all of them!!but m not even sure if vish is ruhi herself or her ally or something.Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There were 10 of them n they were attacking her im sure she dint particularly notice any face bt she only gt sketched from vikrants eye n in that mahir was holding the gun n standing in the centre ...evn that girl n two other frnds who are actually good us also there in her hit list!
As for bela she dint attack her or anything i think they are together in this!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

There were 10 of them n they were attacking her im sure she dint particularly notice any face bt she only gt sketched from vikrants eye n in that mahir was holding the gun n standing in the centre ...evn that girl n two other frnds who are actually good us also there in her hit list!
As for bela she dint attack her or anything i think they are together in this!

Exactly.
Bela& Vish Could Be Together In This.
Lets See.