My Views Ns3 Premiere :))))

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hii to all 😃

Just watched the much anticipated premiere 😉 Which was not Appeared to me Well ðŸ˜ģ 😛

Apart from New Version of Vfx 👏 .Starting 2mins of Shivangi intro scene with FB 😭 ðŸ˜ē Miss You Mouni âĪïļ n don't want you back to do any spl epis if needed to TRPs hike like AB âĪïļ entered in S2 ⭐ïļ please stay away from this season Shivangi 😉 even Reason of your pre-planned murder is unknown ðŸĪŠ As a DraShiv âĪïļ fan happy for you who Reached Heaven with Real soulmate Rudra âĪïļ awaiting for you long ðŸ˜ģ may answer your puzzles n Awake Sense 😃 ..Pattar is whole nonsense of your life ðŸĪĢ ..

OK begin New Saga err season in out of other location ðŸ˜ģ Vfx Mumbai temple Zone 3000yrs historical temple which protected only by Nag Nagins ðŸĪŠ instead of Govt police ðŸĪŠ ..

Andy Sehgal coming BG of BB ðŸ˜ē is he Hero of This season by his introduction ðŸ˜ē confused by such cliche scenes Vfx is new but why old songs 😭 ..dont it disappoint any team of editors ðŸĨš ..Gaint snakes protected Temple premises wah ðŸ˜ē . ðŸĪŠ ..

hey move to Bar n chill bratty gang kid gangsters ðŸĪĢ who is batch of sehgals ðŸ˜ē .Veeradi batch occupied n taken tooo much time per wat don't know ðŸĪĢ .bizarre promotion 😉 ...

Next Some Sehgal senior Secs 😛 Juniors moved to Temple bells ðŸ˜ē oops 30000yrs temple having a attached Mahal ðŸĪĢ ...

New Naagin Entry ðŸ˜ē Karishmatanna well I just hate such presentations 😉 n her initial less clothes ðŸ˜ē better she changed by request of NagRaj 😉 wedding gift ðŸ˜ģ Rajat done good job 👏 instead of killing him abruptly ðŸ˜ē atleast continue a bit more to next epi is Worth 😉 but Revenge is imp to Naaaginnns ðŸĪŠ so this tym instead of maa baba it's lover cum would be ðŸ˜ģ Revenge Strater point 😉 ..

Rajat fans 😛 Don't disappoint 😉 when ever Nagin need revenge motivation 😛 then He Shown in more FBs 😉 possible 😛 ..

WATS the big deal with the so fat ego of boys 😛 leaving those love pair can be fair n lovely to them ðŸĪĢ instead of revenge Saga by dragging all ðŸĪŠ ..

and Wat tht intro of Hero Puri ðŸ˜ē tht bratties controlled by him only ðŸ˜ē All the gang look similar BTW don't feel Hero charm in any one leaving Rajat 😛 ..Tanna 😆 can't say much in Single epi 😛 ..

waiting for next cast 😉 how they turn out to be ⭐ïļ ..

overall so funny epi ðŸĪĢ for me ðŸ˜ģ ...

missing whole cast of S1 n S2 😭
MouniRoy âĪïļ Arjun âĪïļ ---Rivanya âĪïļ-S1
KinMo âĪïļ -Kinshuk âĪïļ -DraShiv âĪïļ -s2
Adaa -Sudha mam âĪïļ..
n don't want to see them to be part in this portion 😉 😛 S3 let's have its own travel ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear vinnas  mouni is the best wished to see her more in the first epi.patthar rightly said he is really a pattar hearted man or naag I can say.Andy Sehgal didn't look like a hero to me.He looked more like a villain.haha.brat kids at the bar that is common scenario in the movies at least.But loved the way how Veere di girls beat them up.
Entry of naag & naagin Omg Rajat Tokas was playing the role of nevla in the previous season.I wonder how he turned into a naag this season.by god anything can happen in ekta kapoor's show.Ekta ko koi aur nahi mila kya naag k role k liye.No doubt he is good actor Karishma Tanna  don't like her much.Vikrant the naag ek bullet khake hi mar gaya found it weird.Ya the bratties looked the same.pearl puri entry was abrupt.was not that impressive.Waiting for surbhi jyoti .S1& S2 cast were brilliant.Let's see S3
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Hi dear vinnas mouni is the best wished to see her more in the first epi.patthar rightly said he is really a pattar hearted man or naag I can say.Andy Sehgal didn't look like a hero to me.He looked more like a villain.haha.brat kids at the bar that is common scenario in the movies at least.But loved the way how Veere di girls beat them up.

Entry of naag & naagin Omg Rajat Tokas was playing the role of nevla in the previous season.I wonder how he turned into a naag this season.by god anything can happen in ekta kapoor's show.Ekta ko koi aur nahi mila kya naag k role k liye.No doubt he is good actor Karishma Tanna don't like her much.Vikrant the naag ek bullet khake hi mar gaya found it weird.Ya the bratties looked the same.pearl puri entry was abrupt.was not that impressive.Waiting for surbhi jyoti .S1& S2 cast were brilliant.Let's see S3

Hii Akhila ðŸĪ— . ðŸ˜ģ ..such A Weird first epi . 😆 ..nevla sey nag promotion 😉 😛 .
yeah waiting for next epis ..