Rajveer is a Fraud ....

tivaP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I m not sure if Rajveer is really a cop / CBI officer. Today he was hiding his gun when around people while looking for Adiya.
If he really a CBI , he could have just shouted, everyone sit down n could hv caught Adiya. also while showing his identification to the people, he hid his pic ...may be he showed different identification when he went to Hooda house...

but this Rajveer is fraud..khuch toh badi gadbad hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you and 99.99% of the forum folks know that πŸ˜†
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm starting to think too this man isn't a real cop. His behaviour is extremely creepy no regular CBI officer can arrest someone with no evidence but ek baat toh clear ho gaya uska dushmani Aditya se hai Zoya nahi.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Cherryfairy]I'm starting to think too this man isn't a real cop. His behaviour is extremely creepy no regular CBI officer can arrest someone with no evidence but ek baat toh clear ho gaya uska dushmani Aditya se hai Zoya nahi.[/QUOTE
agree with you 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fake or real I want him out of Adiya picture ASAP. Cvs need to realize that they r spoiling the essence if the story showing unrealistic things in this Rajveer guys' track.
tivaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

agree with you and 99.99% of the forum folks know that πŸ˜†

i know...all of us think that but I am so pissed at Rajveer that this was my venting out..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also CBI asking Mahi for ideas to catch Adiya ..is like height of stupidity..if Rajveer has done so much background check on Adiya then he must know their weak points too...what is there to ask Mahi ...

tiababes thumbnail
I found it really funny when he was hiding the gun in public. Also his lines did not fit well with the scene and his "CBI" character when he was lurking behind the truck looking for Aditya and Zoya. πŸ˜†Edited by tiababes - 5 years ago
tiababes thumbnail

Originally posted by: tivaP

i know...all of us think that but I am so pissed at Rajveer that this was my venting out..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also CBI asking Mahi for ideas to catch Adiya ..is like height of stupidity..if Rajveer has done so much background check on Adiya then he must know their weak points too...what is there to ask Mahi ...

Also, when Rajveer was on the phone at the Hooda's house, while Zoya was unconscious, it seemed really fake as if he was purposely trying to intimidate and make a point towards Arjun and the situation that was going on. But at the same time why are the police helping him make the arrest???! It just does not make any sense. Forged identity he's using maybe πŸ˜†  I guess we just have to wait until the CVs tell us why. Hopefully it's a pretty solid reason or else his entire track would be so wrong of them to show.

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tivaP

I m not sure if Rajveer is really a cop / CBI officer. Today he was hiding his gun when around people while looking for Adiya.

If he really a CBI , he could have just shouted, everyone sit down n could hv caught Adiya. also while showing his identification to the people, he hid his pic ...may be he showed different identification when he went to Hooda house...

but this Rajveer is fraud..khuch toh badi gadbad hai...

the people who were passing by maybe coming from a prayer or somewhere , if he had asked everyone to sit down aditya and zoya would have done the same and Rajveer would have had to check each sit down of someone covered the two with their height.
Maybe he is a fraud but the showing his identity he didnt deliberatly cover the picture he showed his name and the finger were just opening the wallet.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
he is a mystery.. a weird mysteryπŸ˜†