Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BushraN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is interesting... Love sensous naina...
please update soon...
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Minu as always it was fun to read your writing one can never get bore reading your one fan fuction again and again I still rememeber I have read confusing nightmares two times (I think that was the only name of the ff in which sameer transformed to Johny liver๐Ÿค”) it was very funny I was laughing like a maniac ..
When I read the teaser of unanticipated moves I was so much waiting for your 1st part the thing which attracted me the most in teaser was eyes to eyes lips to lips๐Ÿ˜†

Ek baat bataun tumne bhi B.COM kiya hai costing, job productions ..ne wah ! Tum toh chupirustum nikli ๐Ÿ˜†

It is always fun to see a bold and dary naina how naina blackmailed samundit 
Rakesh ki aatma and all ..waise kitna maza aata hai naina jab bhi sameer ko pyaar vaali daant deti hai ..haaye

And principal ki speech over hona was a relief to samundit and excitement to naina 

Sameer bhi sameer hai us phone convo ke baad finally 76% se bhi zyada 76.4% le aaya ..and now I am wondering phir hum dono I mean phir yeh dono??๐Ÿ˜†

Leaving fb in question mark jaise tumne humme most awaited moment mein chod diya  

(Sorry for typos)

Regards
Shagun
Edited by Shagun_2702 - 5 years ago
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God Naina ko pta hain Sameer se kaam kaise karwana hain
Sameer kaise bataayega Naina ko yeh news 
Kya hain uska tareeka๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Waiting for next update
Lots of love dear
Aishwarya
Uv78 thumbnail
Interesting update minu...loved the way naina bribes sameer so as he studies...do update soon minu...eagerly waiting for next one..
Booklover94 thumbnail
Nice beginning!!
First of all,costing,who bhi standard costing...yuck๐Ÿคข
Bechara Sam...topper gf ne toh band hi baje diya...Dikthi Nai hai,but apne papa pe gayi hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I felt so sad for poor pandit...use liye bhi koi amazing girlfriend honi chahiye,kitna cute hai woh!
Smart naina,use pata hai ki kaise apne Sameer se Kaam karwana chahiye...waiting to see what "prize" Sam is going to get for passing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Pls update soon,dear!!

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Minu loved the different take. Tumhara sense of humor by god๐Ÿ˜† It was fun to see the teasing banter between the two. After a long time SS ki reentry hui dialogues mein hi sahi. I had forgotten his famous thapads and Sam๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally koi toh brains ke bare mein soch raha hai. I sometimes (not always!) get bored with all the jealousy, mushy romance, and dancing...too much overdose. Absolutely pleased at you showed our Sam can do other things than jugad and looking good with girls drooling over him๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looking forward to see how he conveys the message to Naina, some fun on the way๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Neha for appreciating the piece ๐Ÿ˜ƒand can see through your kind sweet puns ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hum to sirf aur sirf brains ke baare mein sochte hein..๐Ÿ˜† Its time to break the monotony and present something different.The concept kept me awake till mid of night and I got really excited to pen it down.Hope this keeps upto your expectations and interest.
Fun and not so fun definitely on way.๐Ÿ˜‰

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My my! The last lines Minu...iraada kya hai...ab Sameer is laying down the rules of the game...to Naina ne Sameer se padhai karwa hi li...safari suit ka mention haha...I was imagining Sameer stooping to kiss Naina n Tayyab Ali yelling...baalon ki dukaan lol! N Preeti aur Swati ki lines...hum bhi hain yahan pe...hum log to yahin the...tum dono hi kahin kho gaye the hehe...so hilarious n ekdum lag raha hai show ke jaisa...loved it Minu...all the best for your entrance dear...
Love
Sur
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No idea about commerce courses, but who cares...I m eagerly awaiting how he vl break the news to her & what vl b his prize & how he vl get it ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Hahaha the way naina was manaofying him for studies was wah wah .. hahaha awwh so Naina have plans for their trip hmmm interesting .. so Sameer have studied hard and finally scored enough that he can go there with Naina ..

Now I'm waiting how will Sameer tell Naina in his style .. hayeee 
Update was so good 

Waiting for next update

Thank you Alisha for appreciating it and loving it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sameer has always got what he wanted and this time its not different.๐Ÿ˜ณ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow good one dear..
Please update soon ..
Give s longer update next time

Thanks Lakku..I am at home so getting difficult to type out longer updates because of work and other household chores.Would try next time.