Do you still want Rajveer to be positive?

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sorry, No offence to Apurva fans, I'd love if this track ends with Rajveer having another hidden motive to trap Aditya and used Zoya for the same. After today's episode, his creepy dialogues and creepy expressions, I would be glad if this case ends Rajveer s career as a CBI ifficer. And no its not coz of the love for Adiya that I started to feel disgusted at Rajveer, its only his annoying activities that probably push anyone to feel disgusted. The way he was speaking to Mithileshji, the slap to Shaun, his attitude towards Mahi especially the choking part, he was pathetic today. According to him, culprits are Adiya, so what did the others do? I probably can forgive Harsh for all his stupidity if he make sures Rajveer can never get back to CBI post this case.

And if Apurva picked this script after a gap, I'm sorry it is a wrong choice. I think many of us including myself lost the interest to watch Rajveer become positive, it would be a treat to watch Rajveer out of the show with everything he deserved!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll take whatever the CVs give only after they validate why he's behind Aditya haath doke ðŸ˜•
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rajveer is beyond redemption.. i wanted him to b positive after knowing the truth of adiya being innocent n help them in finding the culprit.. bt today after wat he did he has no scope to become positive.. i heard he is cameo only,lets hope he is cameo.. n we need patience alot for this track to get over..lets not start hating n getting fedup of every track n wishing it ends soon, thats the start of every show getting close to getting axed prematurely.. seen that with nk fandom, they hated every new track n look shw ended n then they were bashing n accusing channel for axing it..
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

rajveer is beyond redemption.. i wanted him to b positive after knowing the truth of adiya being innocent n help them in finding the culprit.. bt today after wat he did he has no scope to become positive.. i heard he is cameo only,lets hope he is cameo.. n we need patience alot for this track to get over..lets not start hating n getting fedup of every track n wishing it ends soon, thats the start of every show getting close to getting axed prematurely.. seen that with nk fandom, they hated every new track n look shw ended n then they were bashing n accusing channel for axing it..

With regards to NK the show was doing pretty well up until Juhi entered the actress couldn't act to save her life and she was being given too much screen space hence fans were fed up I was too. Neela's maa death was unnecessary she was a much loved character and Cvs clearly knew this. the 10 yr leap started off good but again too much screen space was being given to Sayesha who couldn't act and suddenly the story started revolving around her. Then Mitali another unnecessary character and non actor forced into the story and the show suffered an abrupt ending. hence fans disappointment is reasonable I feel. NK ended due to internal politics between PH and channel. Despite the show going downhill fandom still wanted an extension. I shouldn't be talking about other shows on BP forum but I just wanted to clarify the point you made 😳
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

With regards to NK the show was doing pretty well up until Juhi entered the actress couldn't act to save her life and she was being given too much screen space hence fans were fed up I was too. Neela's maa death was unnecessary she was a much loved character and Cvs clearly knew this. the 10 yr leap started off good but again too much screen space was being given to Sayesha who couldn't act and suddenly the story started revolving around her. Then Mitali another unnecessary character and non actor forced into the story and the show suffered an abrupt ending. hence fans disappointment is reasonable I feel. NK ended due to internal politics between PH and channel. Despite the show going downhill fandom still wanted an extension. I shouldn't be talking about other shows on BP forum but I just wanted to clarify the point you made 😳

point ws not about nk, point ws the same thing happening here, the reasons u said about nk n justified the fans n blamed the writers n cvs, r same things here.. fans will justify themselves n blame cvs for showing so called unnecessary n illogical tracks.. n makers dont ruin their own baby, we fans do, bt its human tendency to blame other ppl for our deeds.. n fans always want any show to go in the direction as per their wish n thinking n expectations.. n hence they dont like anything shown to them.. trp audience have lots of patience to bear with illogical n nonsense dramas of kkb n yhm since years but we dont have that.. 
preehar thumbnail
with all the dialogues he said...he was shikar of injustice happens due to influential ppl involving in cases n all ..like i said earlier...justice hooda must have done somthing in the past ,used his influence n changed the case n victim might be rajveer there,may b he lost his job or temp suspension...bt what he is doing is not cool..specially the way he spoke to mithileshji,do police really be such insensitive!🤢apurva is acting very nicely except the part the way he enters hooda house-looked like are o samba"😉😆😛bt other than that he was top notch actor...i think u all should wait n watch once he is proven wrong,we will see what happens...
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
he can become into a positive character later on
but for now, he is not going to leave adi and zoya😆
overall his character is good i mean he is doing all justice to his role
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He aint positive to Adiya right now. But in the future when he realizes they were being framed and they actually are innocent. I would like to see him try to help. 
Right now he is acting irrationally. Would like to see why? Is Pooja OR Yash his long-lost sibling. LOL idk man.
tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe he can be redeemed but it all depends on his backstory, as well as his future choices.
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes i was very disturbed by rajveer's behavior too..before he was witty...but now his scenes just show him in a pure evil light...i'm hoping there is a point to his behavior.