Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I think Apurva is doing great acting, I find the writers are losing somewhere though. They could have given him really really tight packed script, he would have excelled that too, there was no need to make the character look stupid. CBI Officer, no less, they should have written it better. Apurva is doing his best at whatever they are half baking for him. And that's the saving grace I guess.

thanks for your opnion, the character is very very intriguing and he is doing great and the CBI stuff is being dealt well the characters are insynch with his call thats what the drama and story is all about.
If he is holding many chords with his character it is defiantly why he took his role and performing to the fullest.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks apurva for doing what you do best behind the camera and keep me glued. This was an awesome week with some flavors and spice and surely you were noticed & bashed and the (bashed bitter)brownie points added for that for Rajveer 😊
Keep roxking dude with the hot spice as you are making the show awesome with the spice 😳

Always In Praise in thick and thin..

Bashing and Criticisim is what you always have absorbed and atand out way tall 👏