Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 31 May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode begins with Zara discussing with Reema about Ruksar creating her fake ID and inciting Shiraj against them 
She wonders how many people she might have incited  against them as fake Zara 
The decide to reactivate that fake Account by getting a hacker.

Zara remembers how ruku had challenged her that she would never be able to prove to Kabir that this fake ID was created by Ruksar n no one will detect her IP address

In his room Miraj fumes at Ruksar for  misleading Shiraz and leading him to Zara and she was responsible for the death  of his brother  Shiraj 
He vouches to take revenge from  Ruksar too 
He smashes his iPad in fit of fury  

Kabir comes to meet Miraj  but is shocked to find his room in disarray .
He had scattered many pics in hs room .
Miraj tries to collect in hurry. N makes excuses .  
Kabir pics up one but is shocked to find Shiraj had crossed his face with red . 
Kabir asks what was this ?? One should never cross out living person's faces this was bad omn 
Miraj is scared of getting caught 
He says he had no idea of bad omen he apologises 
Kabir asks Miraj to come to his abbu as they were called urgently 

Shahbaz shouts at Kabir  for neglecting Sharia board work and the daak had been piling up due to his neglect 
He  had some dreams for Kabir and he would never let Kabir neglect them for any project . 
Shahbaz angrily says he will never allow any project to succeed if they interfered  with his becoming sheher Qazi warns shahbaz .he would become the biggest enemy of his project .
Shahbaz tells Miraj that he had invested lotsnof money in kabir's project.  Butnif the project did not succeed his amount would be refunded .
Kabir assures his abbu that he will give equal i portance to Sharia board n Project too .

Alina collides with ruksar . Ruksar shouts at Alina.  she gets upset as Zara too scolded her some time back and now Ruku Was scolding her too 
Ruksar learns from Alina  that zara too was looking at all the kashmir pics 
Ruksar wonders what was zara looking for ??
Ruksar too decdes ti look at zabir HM pics of kashmir with alina 
Ruku soon comes across  a pic where her face was seen in a selfie taken by Zara.
Ruku wonders if zara had seen this pic .

Ruku recollects how zara had warned how she will expose ruksar when all her evidences were found 
Ruksar gets scared that zara would inform kabir  
 Ruksar decides that before Zara could get to Kabir she would finish Zara 
Miraj is staring at Ruksar's family foto where kabir was crossed in red 
He laughs as Ruksar SMSs him 
Theu decide to meet at predecided spot .

Reema and zara decde to hire hacker n get the fake ID activated n detect the IP adress. 

Imran goes to air port to check out for Ruksar's kashmir travel .
Reema asks zara what did Ruku Want. Zara says she pined for Kabir.
Reema is surprised as Kanir blonged to Zara for this life.  As long as she lived how could Ruku get Kabir ??
Zara is left wondering .
As Zara is travelling back home by Auto . She notices ruksar going some where alone by auto 
Zara then tries to follow her , but soon loses track . She decides to return .
Zara recollects how Ruksar had thrown out Zara's things from the cupboard and put her things there instead .
As zzara had removed her ruksar's hings ruku had asked her to return her Kabir  too . 
Then she recollects how ruku had tried to spoil her kheer by adding salt when Kabir had scolded her .
Zara then realizes ruksar wanted to kill zara and get kabir for herself 
Zara calls up Kabir and she gets romantic on the phone and plans to spend the night.  together in each other's   arms   .
Kabir is very  interested .

.Ruksar reaches a restaurant where Miraj is seen waiting .
She sits across him looking worried . She calls up Shiraj , miraj hides his phone as he was carrying shiraj's phone . On getting no response ruksar fumes . 

Ruksar tells miraj that she was promised shaadi ka tohfa by Shiraj and she wanted that tonight .
Miraj wants to know what was that . Ruksar reveals .."zara ki maut "
Miraj is surprised n smiles .

Precap for tomorrow 
Ruksar tells Zeenat that this was the last night for Zara tonight zara would fail and ruksar would win lruksar dresses up in a pretty dress and goes to sleeping Kanir and tries to get close to him.  

Zara returns home , goes to Ruksar's room there she finds her lap top lying open and ruksar was in contact with Shiraj Ahmad 
Zara takes pics of that n she calls reeema 
Zara is informed  about more proofs against Ruksar by their hacker .
Zara is pleased .
Zara tries to call Kabir but his phone does not respond .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suta di! Really appreciate this!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you Suta..we love you !!!
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update suta
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx Sutapa,but precipitation is scary
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

You know what I hope that ... in the darkness The killer  presumes  Ruksar to be Zara and kills  her instead of Zara .
Zabir then can romance rest of their lives 
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahana747

The precap reminded me of qh. It's exactly like what that evil Tanveeer did to Azad I hope Isa doesn't go that ugly way nd Zabeer finds out soon. Seeing the insta spoiler I think Zabeer will be together nd will almost get shot. Today's precap literally brought chill down my spine! 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please god save me from leaving one more show. Really CVs just coping from QH from that gul show. I thought you guys are different 😭 😭
Sutapasima thumbnail
If Ruksar is not got rid of in a weeks time ..even I will take a break from updating yaar .Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks for the update suta

I am now praying for Zara's safety and kabeer ki izzat