Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

so we have a CA hereπŸ˜ƒ wow so you are married and mother of a cute son...

More like we have 2 Accountants here πŸ˜†

Yup! Nice na
Kaam khatam 🀣 🀣
Don't have marriage pressure anymore :| :P πŸ˜†
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Hey Sanj! Yes cannot wait to see Nandini's character and how she deals with and comes out of this abusive relationship. Drashti was FAB in the promos!!πŸ‘Not only does she look stunning but she had me immediately worried for Nandini with her portrayal of her vulnerability and helplessness in her relationship .And what an asshole is Rajdeep. How dare someone treat any woman like that let alone your own wife.Absolutely disgusting! Hope she puts him behind bars eventually. And yes I am very excited for Nandini's journey on finding herself. Very rare of TV to have flawed characters in lead so I want to see how this is handled.😊

Yes Rajdeep charecter turn out worse than I imagine ..I really hope nandini once come out from this relationship never go back to him ever...Her suffering is too deep to forgive and move on...just few second promo is enough to show her pain and suffering thanks D each and every expression of her make me feel really bad at namdini's condition ...it will be a pain full journey for nandini for sure

Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Yes Abhinav Shukla is an amazing actor too. He was very impactful in the promo as the negative lead. He was good in Geet too in a negative role so hopes are high from everyone this time.

yeah he is damn handsome yr but again a negetive lead after geet...it's his 2nd show with D as her onscreen husband..I m sure their scenes and performance and comfort zone will be worth watching
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

More like we have 2 Accountants here πŸ˜†

Yup! Nice na
Kaam khatam 🀣 🀣
Don't have marriage pressure anymore :| :PπŸ˜†

lol true...marriage pressure can be very stressful sometimes πŸ˜‰
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

[

The name is Anysia 😳

I am currently following Ishqbaaaz and Bepannaah on daily basis
Ishq Mein Marjawan and Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai ... i catch up as and when time permits

That's a beautiful name you have got Anysia πŸ˜Š What does it mean? πŸ˜³

I tried Bepannah and IMMJ for sometime but because of work and hectic schedules couldnt continue being regular. Heard a lot about Yeh un dino and IB but never got an opportunity to watch them. Hopefully I will be able to be regular with Silsilla provided storyline is as intriguing as promos.😊
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Yes Rajdeep charecter turn out worse than I imagine ..I really hope nandini once come out from this relationship never go back to him ever...Her suffering is too deep to forgive and move on...just few second promo is enough to show her pain and suffering thanks D each and every expression of her make me feel really bad at namdini's condition ...it will be a pain full journey for nandini for sure

You echoed my thoughts. I would never want her to go back to Rajdeep. Abusive douchebags like him don't deserve another chance .It is very difficult to portray domestic violence on screen and can be challenging for both actors involved ,in this case Abhinav and DD.I am really looking forward to their performances. Drashti toh goes without saying she's a brilliant actor but Abhinav also was very good in his part from the promo. We have a really good team of actors this time actually so really excited for the show.
Alohomora_ thumbnail

yeah he is damn handsome yr but again a negetive lead after geet...it's his 2nd show with D as her onscreen husband..I m sure their scenes and performance and comfort zone will be worth watching

Poor guy always ends up with negative roles opposite D πŸ˜† But yes I am sure their scenes together will be power packed and worth watching from performance point of view. It will be challenging to portray a toxic relationship and convince audience of the same.Let's see how they do it.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Beautiful thread ...
Hello I am Priya...anf I am looking forward to see some great performances in the show...So far loved all the promos mauli last promo...and looking forward to make some new friends here in IF 
chemgirl thumbnail

Poor guy always ends up with negative roles opposite D πŸ˜† But yes I am sure their scenes together will be power packed and worth watching from performance point of view. It will be challenging to portray a toxic relationship and convince audience of the same.Let's see how they do it.

Yes...Abhinav is really good in negative roles... he made Dev Singh Khurana the right mix of charm n evil...Rajdeep seems out and out negative...wish Nandini gets him jailed
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful thread πŸ˜Š Thanks for PM πŸ˜³