Reasoning Rajveer interest on hooda's

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
If we see him up close we see he was after hooda's for long time as if he wanted revenge .

1. Mr . Hooda affair and Anjana mentioned to harsh that problem arised and harsh returned back so may be something bad happened and harsh escaped so may be rajveer is related to that women who was involved with harsh .
2. Mr Hooda might have covicited some innocent guy and his son rajveer fixing Adi now
3. Mr .hooda's illegemate kid .
4. Rajveer might be a close friend of pooja.
5. Rajveer was planted by real culprit to save himself

Just reasoning out possibilities

Proofs on adiya seems lame but the way Rajveer is shown today the way he was dragging Adi I doubt he knows hooda's so well like he knows Arjun and Adi and his fav oat biscuits.

He is some what corrupted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'll go with possibility numbers 1 n 2. Very much possible. :)
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i will go with the first 2 options... but yh he can be pooja's friend i mean we still don't know the diary mystery😲
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

If we see him up close we see he was after hooda's for long time as if he wanted revenge .

1. Mr . Hooda affair and Anjana mentioned to harsh that problem arised and harsh returned back so may be something bad happened and harsh escaped so may be rajveer is related to that women who was involved with harsh .
2. Mr Hooda might have covicited some innocent guy and his son rajveer fixing Adi now

Proofs on adiya seems lame but the way Rajveer is shown today the way he was dragging Adi I doubt he knows hooda's so well like he knows Arjun and Adi and his fav oat biscuits.

He has something very personal with the Hooda's. There is lot more than what meets the eyes.He is just one element in this case according to my POV
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

10% chances πŸ˜³

30% πŸ˜†

Bepannaah has been a show of logic till date except this rajveer so i rule it out πŸ˜†

May be πŸ˜•...i feel so ..idk y 

Yeh thoda different hai πŸ˜†

Yeah evn i feel the same..he is more into defaming hoodas rather than solving the case  humne kya kya nhi socha gha iske baare mein...

Actually yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki actual culprits ko pakadne ke liye yeh ek trial ho..par reading the spoiler on the shoot at sight orders ...i 'm really confused now πŸ˜­
Ayraa-MK thumbnail

Actually yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki actual culprits ko pakadne ke liye yeh ek trial ho..par reading the spoiler on the shoot at sight orders ...i 'm really confused now πŸ˜­

I feel the same, there is something on his mind. Today when Adi said please, i felt Raj gets soften towards them. Why?? I have a theory, may be Rk wants AdiYa to be save from some third party, n keep them in jail,under his observation, so tht no harm comes to thm. May b someone is ploting against thm, thts y he had those unbailable AW so tht he can protect them. He wants papa hooda out of picture just bcoz he knows he wont let thm go to jail... Just a thought.

He does have something to do with Hooda's. Aditya tu hai hi uski hit list pe, today he was also tuanting Arjun. This mystery will turn very twisty, thts what i feel.
Edited by AyraaMalik - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

I feel the same, there is something on his mind. Today when Adi said please, i felt Raj gets soften towards them. Why?? I have a theory, may be Rk wants AdiYa to be save from some third party, n keep them in jail,under his observation, so tht no harm comes to thm. May b someone is ploting against thm, thts y he had those unbailable AW so tht he can protect them. He wants papa hooda out of picture just bcoz he knows he wont let thm go to jail... Just a thought.

He does have something to do with Hooda's. Aditya tu hai hi uski hit list pe, today he was also tuanting Arjun. This mystery will turn very twisty, thts what i feel.

He looked so firm on Adi as if he was waiting to get them arrested
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
[QUOTE=princy48]

Actually yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki actual culprits ko pakadne ke liye yeh ek trial ho..par reading the spoiler on the shoot at sight orders ...i 'm really confused now😭
[/QUOTE

]

Let's hope it's makes sense
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Options 1, 2 and 4 are possible. with regards to option 3 we don't even know if Papa Hooda had another kid from his affair we are just speculating this on the forum πŸ˜† option 5 seems bizarre πŸ˜•
Rajveer Thumbnail

Rajveer