Fab Apurva ->Fab Rajveer

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks Apurva for keepin me at the edge of my seat with your amazing character Rajveer.. I always know you make the best of the character & give A Class   👏 .. Rolling in the Roller coaster 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Nice Picture from colors website

Hope to see his office or work place when it comes.. Definetly Harsh Hooda will come face to face with him sometime   😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Wow What an awesome awesome Episode .. Apurva you make me proud to be your ardent fan .. Time Kay Pabhand.. Loved Rajveer and Arjun Kay Taashan.. 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Freeze 👏

Loved the episode .. Very well paced &
My man Rajveer was doing his perfect duty..
He knows where he is coming and who he is at..
There is light on the other side of the tunnel but prove that darkness has a way is what one has to explore 👏

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is a world class actor 😊
Apurva Agnihotri, keep shining! 
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks for appriciating , he is defiently keeping the pace of the show as it involves a lot of reasonings as the title states Bepaanaah.. 😊 ., Now looking fwd to Mr Hooda and his ways of getting to Rajveer and this case. Which got reopened.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
he is doing a great job.. deffo amazing actor
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Loved him in Jassi jaisi koi nai. I hv also seen him in two movies. Dont remember the names but both were with Mahima Chaudhary. One with Shahrukh Khan and other Sunny Deol
Apurva is an excellent actor
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks for apprciating, As much as I know from his several interviews he takes up a character when he feels there is something he can weight and explore.

Personally I beleieve Rajveer has many layers & it will unfold..
As a job of CBI officer bigger picture of evidences need not be shown at once and shown in small reasonings and may need many other parameters involved.

Till now he has been brillant with the character and the triggers he has placed.
Argumens and debate can have its call but defienetly his character is one hot topic     😊 & whatever says are the man works his way into a character doing complete justice.

Thanks cVs and Prod house for having him on board and I cud catch up with his segment which is so daam fun and interesting in thick and thin 👏 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the way Rajveer has accurate answers to the question.. being with his work charcater reasons and the pace.. making sure he has every present scenario dug to stabd firm as a lamp post.

If guity the route changes if not walk to challenge .. further interesting sharp pointers will resolve the unknown myatries and he will make it happen.

Kudos Rajveer however unpopular one maybe stand outs are going to be there     👏