Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi! I am Urmita. I am from India.
I started on S01 bcoz of curiosity...Loved it...So started watching S02... 😕Was very disappointed...Couldn't wait for it to finish...I mean don't get me wrong... Mouni was the best naagin..But Shivangi and Rocky😡 were so not working for me...Started watching S03 mostly bcoz of the S02 ending..didn't  hv much expectation other than the faith that Survi can't do anything bad...Pearl was an awesome surprise...Love him and Survi...Love S03...Love Mahir sooo much...❤️
Edited by urmita - 5 years ago
Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
Hey Everyone!🤗
Good to see so many of you! My name is Saumya, and you can call me Saumya or Sam, anything that's easoee to pronounce!😆

I have been a follower of all the seasons of Naagin. I started watching the show for my Mouni Darling!! Homestly, she's love. I continued with Season 2 for both Mouni and KV. And just like everyone else I was pretty umsatisfied with the show's end. And thus I began wih the 3rd season.

I'll admit I was disappointed that Mouni will not be a part of the show anymore, but then when I realised the makers have paired Surbhi and Pearl V Puri, I legit went ASDFGJKL! ❤️

So yes, I knpw I've joined really late,but I hope I am welcome here. 

Love to all of you!
Saumya😳
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello!
I just realised I haven't introduced myself, I joined If way back, then life got busy and I rarely got to watch Indian tv.
Few months back I happened to watch naagin3 first episode, it was love at first site, gradually I got desperate to discuss it with like minded people and boom I remembered If, I was just reading discussions and having fun but then I couldn't like posts ( trust me some were so good I had to express my appreciation) so I started digging for my old account and password & boom, I landed here. And I'm loving being here 😳