rajveer and mahi banadi adiya ka jodi!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
we had half wedding today .

best of scenes -
1. mahi real face revealed ...
2.rajveer looks fishy ...his conspiracy is still a puzzle .
3. aditya as usual is helping zoya .
adiya are there for each other ..
4. adi gave it back to verani's oldy mouth full .
5. mr.hooda-anjana scenes were too good .
6. mahi took her sweet revenge (glad she did she made adiya one )
7. finally wassim and wife are scene like ages ..
8.zosh company the end 👏finally torture of the office ended (interns i pity them😭)

9.rajveer timing and press entry scene was superb ..

10.adi saying u will come with me to my house👏

worst scene -
1. madhu slapping zoya such a cheap lady she could;ldnt see what yash had done but the moment she saw adiya all her morals opened up .

2. arjun taunts to adi (this creepe needs a slap hiding the diary adi needs to know it)

superb episode👏

precap-elope scene was too good 👏hope adiya find out themselves and mr.hooda will support them ..
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow excellent write up very precis and cute dear 👏
Loved the way Adi comforted consoled zoya 😳and taking her to his house 👏but as u said madhu over reacted today as a mother she failed how dare she slaps zoya 😡waiting eagerly😊 Very interesting and intriguing will Mr. Hooda help AdiYa 😲
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaamurali

Wow excellent write up very precis and cute dear 👏

Loved the way Adi comforted consoled zoya 😳and taking her to his house 👏but as u said madhu over reacted today as a mother she failed how dare she slaps zoya 😡waiting eagerly😊 Very interesting and intriguing will Mr. Hooda help AdiYa 😲

thank u ..

mothers can't find fault in there blood same madhu and sakshi are same they dont see fault in poosh but the moment adiya are married madhu 's moral policing started ...

well its amazing episode 
glad adi is with zoya 
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What surprise me the two person Adi hates is the one helping him out...Anjana & Papa Hooda...no matter how much Adi hates them but end of the day they are his parents and his support.
Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

What surprise me the two person Adi hates is the one helping him out...Anjana & Papa Hooda...no matter how much Adi hates them but end of the day they are his parents and his support.

Exactly vj only parents can feel the pain of their kid which he or she endures. See Sakshi how she betrayed Adi .Adi loved respected her more than his mom but she was also part of cheaters .How dare she justifies and support her daughter 
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m very happy with todays dhamaka episode, i ws not expecting this good of an episode today but i ws soo wrong.. n i m soo happy we r now getting the show we were expecting.. i bas trps achhi aa jaaye coz i m really scared coz there were no ads yesterday n today too😭
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

family always be there when needed thats what parents are for😃
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

i m very happy with todays dhamaka episode, i ws not expecting this good of an episode today but i ws soo wrong.. n i m soo happy we r now getting the show we were expecting.. i bas trps achhi aa jaaye coz i m really scared coz there were no ads yesterday n today too😭

trp ko goli maar enjoy the show ..
it has to reach at top this week top 10 me tho hoga 👏

i didn't expect anything but happy the way cv's have given us cool episodes back to back 👏
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the best part of today's episode was Aditya asking Zoya to come with him.. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
One, Arjun wasn't cheating on Adi. He got to know the truth much later after Pooja died. So unlike Sakshi he isn't a culprit.

Two, as for Madhu her reaction given the situation wasn't unexpected. Zoya blindly fell in Mahi's trap and she drove away the only person who could have helped her - Noor. It was unfair Madhu put the blame of Yash's death on her but let's not forget her trust was broken big time.

And then the interns and staff - Mahi conspired but y did they stand by looking at everything quietly? They could have tried to say the truth whether Madhu believed them or not.

Zoya is not Adi's wife. Am relieved n not so happy with it. Relieved coz now AdiYa will get together coz they want to be together not come of some majboori. Not happy coz Zoya staying under the same roof as Adi without being his wife will only make matters worse for her. Well here they will be on run n not under a roof. So maybe this doesn't count 😆

Lesser said about RajMa the better.