Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Jayeya Dhuley Raja Ko Lee Jaoo.. Creating coolness in the situation Koi Rajveer say seekey .. Folded hands and seeing.. Jodi Bahut Saare Che.. Angel in Disguise Giving the wishes 😊Edited by shanti05 - 6 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
My Purple Prankster 😆 .. Well Apurva is so so daam cute as he just stills time with the way he can look and seep into any color..
Loved the pink in KKHH as Harry Aab yaha Pay purple makes him yummm Rajveer 😊 😳

shanti05 thumbnail

Absolutely love the expression.. The langauge used with his eyes a d face have columes   😳
shanti05 thumbnail

Wah !! Kya Baat Hai Awesome entry mari Hooda Mansion Mai 👏 ⭐️
shanti05 thumbnail
CBI Officer Rajveer Khanna Hazir Hi.. Sare Awesome Che 😳

shanti05 thumbnail
Bepannaah Pyaar Hai iss Kaam Say CBI Officer Rajveer Khanna..
On my Duty Buddy 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved watching your work for a dynamic paced episode , you made all the chords tune the rt way and bring bepannaah music to my ears..
quest and reasonings will find their way you are only there to show the path as you r the light on thw other aide of thw tunnel.. Go for it Dude Rajveer Khanna say Bepannaah pyaar 😳 👏

❤️
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks a lot CVs for getting Apurva on board one heck of an artist who kept the required framwwoek of the ahow and dis all the strings necessasty of the concept 👏 .. Apurva being Rajveer is the true asset of the show, great pace & making one sit at the edge of the seat espically me .. he is the reason many triggers which will give essence to deeper reasoning .loving the fact that he makea it awesome with his presence     👏 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Rajveer was icing on the cake yeaterday looking fedbto todays spice tack.. guilty eill run and create disruption only to keep the chase on 😆 .. Keep rocking rocknatar Rajveer annardent viewer will always be by ur side. A good artist giving quality work.. Best wishes Apurva   👏Edited by shanti05 - 6 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the counting coundown 😆
Now counting counddown for todays episode, the guilty escape yet you are emerging thro the thick and thin of challenge foe #Bepannaah tak..

Keep em glued Rajveer    👏