ZaBeer VM - Tu Hi Re

ranveersbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys :)
I made a new ZaBeer VM, and it's extremely close to my heart so i'd love it if ya'll would watch and give me your feedback <3

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUxJCooTQpA[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you all like it :)

- Meds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRes ...

Wow VM!Sorry I don't know your name...may I know your name please?I have seen you on twitter ..but never had any convo!

Coming to VM..perfect job..Tu hi Re !Especially it suited well on all Maha episode /Kashmir sequence,the lyrics goes whenAaja re aaja re-ZaBeer 1st meet at Siraj ,Zindagi ya maut -scene you added Kabeer says -Allah Hafiz was wow !Inn sanson ka dekho pagalpan ye -Jail scene ..uff!Then 'Farz ya Mohabbat' & "Sirf Mohabbat " bits and BG lyrics made it more intense and beautiful! And ending was good too!!

Awesome job...would love to see more of your VMS on ZaBeer..if possible!!Edited by --geny-- - 5 years ago
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome VM
Loved it..and the song is so perfect.
Do make more.
ranveersbabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Snow..

Awesome VM

Loved it..and the song is so perfect.
Do make more.

Thank you so much :)
ranveersbabe thumbnail

Thank you <3
ranveersbabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

UnRes ...

Wow VM!Sorry I don't know your name...may I know your name please?I have seen you on twitter ..but never had any convo!

Coming to VM..perfect job..Tu hi Re !Especially it suited well on all Maha episode /Kashmir sequence,the lyrics goes whenAaja re aaja re-ZaBeer 1st meet at Siraj ,Zindagi ya maut -scene you added Kabeer says -Allah Hafiz was wow !Inn sanson ka dekho pagalpan ye -Jail scene ..uff!Then 'Farz ya Mohabbat' & "Sirf Mohabbat " bits and BG lyrics made it more intense and beautiful! And ending was good too!!

Awesome job...would love to see more of your VMS on ZaBeer..if possible!!

Hi! I am Meds :) Thank you so much for liking my VM, this song is one of my favourites and vidding on it was something i've always wanted to do, those SUPERHIT episodes were actual perfection.
SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant...super duper
awesome...
lovely song, and beautiful scene selection.
fabulous job !!!👏👏