Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1143173 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

That fact certainly influenced his decision to marry her, as she was superstar Rajesh Khanna's daughter...this way he also became an industry insider.
When did he marry Raveena? They were in a live-in relationship but I didnt know they married๐Ÿ˜•
then he would have to divorce her to marry Twinkle

No, he dated Pooja Bhatra much before Raveena, in fact Pooja, was his first girlfriend in the industry, he was dating her during modeling days when she was more famous than him, then he dated Ayesha Jhulka, then Raveena Tandon, then Shilpa Shetty, then he dumped Shilpa for Twinkle and married Twinkle.

Raveena came back to work after break up with Akshay, she almost quit acting for him but she left him after he was cheating on her with many girls, I think his link up with Rekha caused the rift between them on the Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi set because at that time, Raveena probably got tired of his cheating and left him, after that, Shilpa came to the picture but he left Shilpa for Twinkle few years later, I don't think he married Twinkle just because she decided to quit acting, if that's the situation, then he could've marry an outsider like SRK and Raveena also quit acting for him when she was dating him, so I think Rajesh Khanna was one of the reason why he married Twinkle.

This video talked about all his affairs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1HhpCODlrY
Edited by mira30 - 6 years ago
Ms_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He was with Raveena, she didn't sign any movies for him but he cheated.
Pooja Batra was before Raveena
Then there were others and then Shilpa.
He cheated on Shilpa with Twinle (Twinkle and Shilpa were friends back then)
Twinkle was preg as per the gossips so he married her.

Edited by Ms_me - 6 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her being Rajesh Khanna's daughter was one of the major reason he decided to settle down with her. Connections do matter and for someone like akshay they certainly did.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Akshay had a relation with Shilpa Shetty too
1143173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

He married her bcoz he had no other option left. He had dated n cheated on every other Single Top actress already! Not even spared Rekha (if rumors were true)๐Ÿ˜†

In the 90's, Madhuri, Kajol, Karishma and Manisha mostly ruled BW and they were top actresses at that time but he didn't have affair with any of them. Barring Raveena, none of other Akshay's girlfriends were top actress and his wife is bigger flop than them.
Edited by mira30 - 6 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A tantrik told akki a poem
Twinkle twinkle little star
How i wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

And akki's baby mind decoded the code

Joking ๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Must've definitely been a factor!! Through marriage he too becomes an insider. They do seem to have a functional marriage.