Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its not continuation... 😭

But it's k...m watching the episode n there is good progression of the show.Edited by Fiddleflower - 5 years ago
Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As u said geny...u wanted Zara to confront Kabeer 's father na,it was shown n very well executed..
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

Its not continuation... 😭

But it's k...m watching the episode n there is good progression of the show.

I KNEW IT!!!! It was too good to be true. Are they just going to pretend that the whole thing never happened? 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshian14

I KNEW IT!!!! It was too good to be true. Are they just going to pretend that the whole thing never happened?

Don't think aisa kuch hoga ...they might show in upcoming episodes in flashback or with next maha episode or just talk about that in haldi as Ayesha mentions Kashmir!
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new AT!!!
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spoiler alert. 
No continuation! So r we supposed to pretend that the sirf mohabaat confession didn't happen. 😑I'm gonna pretend it's gonna happen in the future but they wanted us to see it on the weekend. To stop us from getting bored 

Ok episode was bascally a psychos 101 ways to break a wedding.πŸ˜•
Zara asking Shahbaz about his deal with ruks, kabeer confronting Shahbaz on his dodgy motives.

Ruks and her idiotic letter fiasco! So stupid! 

Beware of experiencing a mini heart attack at a certain scene!

Humdan and zaras bhabhi deevar bonding. πŸ˜† miraj ki entriyan! I'm hoping now we'll get some romantic MiSar scenes! πŸ˜†

Last but not least, Ursulas evil cackling! Oh God it was terrifying. If anyones watched the original sleeping beauty ull know what I mean!

Precap: 

Partnership-partnership is back!πŸ˜•
Edited by aqua.m7 - 5 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Spoiler alert.

No continuation! So r we supposed to pretend that the sirf mohabaat confession didn't happen. 😑I'm gonna pretend it's gonna happen in the future but they wanted us to see it on the weekend. To stop us from getting bored

Ok episode was bascally a psychos 101 ways to break a wedding.πŸ˜•
Zara asking Shahbaz about his deal with ruks, kabeer confronting Shahbaz on his dodgy motives.

Ruks and her idiotic letter fiasco! So stupid!

Beware of experiencing a mini heart attack at a certain scene!

Humdan and zaras bhabhi deevar bonding.πŸ˜†miraj ki entriyan! I'm hoping now we'll get some romantic MiSar scenes!πŸ˜†

Last but not least, Ursulas evil cackling! Oh God it was terrifying. If anyones watched the original sleeping beauty ull know what I mean!

Precap:

Partnership-partnership is back!πŸ˜•

I'm just enjoying all comments on ME and todays episode and continuity... good forum active!!

Trust our CVS re...of course they will be showing something with that...itna thrilling time pass toh nhi hoga na???come on guys..already we a have jet speed episodes and CVS are way perfect than other tv shows...have some patience... PLEASE!!Cheers!!

@Mana thank you darling for short update about episode.. not seen yet but will be enjoying!!

@All -Kashmir will be back in rukku's Haldi I guess!!!

expect less and prepare for worst!!I still love the show!!!
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiVick_2_1

Was anyone able to see what the inspector was writing on msge?

I saw it too Sikha!Saw message with Zoom also-He was sending those messages to Acp or Miraj because it was written in Hindi like-"Shikari pinjre mai phas gya hai " n all! It was to ACP or Miraj ..hopefully CVS will be showing it soon!!
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

As u said geny...u wanted Zara to confront Kabeer 's father na,it was shown n very well executed..

I can't wait to watch...Yo!Go Zara baby go!!
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'e made sense of the bloopers on simmy post! πŸ€£