Pihu to go on a mission in Zee TV's Bhootu

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Pihu to go on a mission in Zee TV's Bhootu

Zee TV's popular daily Bhootu (Essel Vision Productions) will gear up for an interesting drama in the coming episode.

Audience will witness Anandita (Akanksha Chamola) and Vikram finally tying the knot. However, post marriage, Anandita will miss her husband and won't be able to accept Vikram as her husband.

Meanwhile, Shona will also be missing her mother and Pihu (Arshiya Mukherjee) will notice her being sad. Soon, Pihu will decide to go on a mission to find out her mother. Pihu along with Gopal, will go on search task.

Will Pihu find Shona's mother?

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/pihu-go-mission-zee-tvs-bhootu/2018/05/22

Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
So Pihu has taken the responsibility for everyone's life 🥱
Like some serial bahu who goes all sacrificial and becomes a detective
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jenny, for me she hasn't become the sacrificial & helpless BAHU. Rather, day by day her character is becoming that of a manipulative SAAS 

I was reading the WU yesterday & there was something like when Pihu tripped Gopal held her & when He didn't want to help her out, she purposefully blindfolded herself so that she trips again & Gopal agrees to help her. 😲 😲 😲

In no way this is the act of a  7 years old but that of all those vamps who know how to take things into their advantages. 😈 😈 😈

It's sad to write such things about a 7 years old kid 😭 😭 😭 but since she is the lead, looks like the current writer is trying his/her best to shape the character up like typical MAHAN FL & in the process degrading it more & more.

I mean common Yaar, Bechare Bhagwan Ko To Baksh Dete 😆 😆 😆

In some other forum, where I used to comment, at the time of Pihu getting trapped in the doll, some of the commenters wrote that Suchi was extremely selfish as she had pleaded before Aarav only when she needed his help & if not for Pihu - she would have never said sorry to Aarav.

Sadly, it was true. 😭 😭 😭 I was actually thinking at that time whether they should be together at the end or not. 😕 😕 😕

But the writer did an amazing job post that incident. He/she showed that Suchi was actually never against Aarav & she only needed a proper chance to explain him everything - which she did when she saved him from the fire accident & later we got amazing moments of them together.

I seriously wish to believe that at some points, Pihu's actions also will get some justification but seeing the way the show is going, I have no faith on his/her creativity. 😡 😡 😡

Anandita has become a complete waste. 🤢 🤢 🤢 Vikram who was shown to be so powerful - now has only two things to do - first saying he doesn't believe superstition & then giving into his mother. 🤢 🤢 🤢  I seriously don't understand what's his damn purpose here. 🤔 🤔 🤔

I have a doubt whether all these actors are working for free. 😕 😕 😕 Because they seem to add one after another actor but it was way too hard to retain Sana & Kinshuk 😭 😭 😭

Seems like the CVS are either way to audacious to give into audiences' demand & force their so called creativity on our faces  or they are way too delusional that this show is gonna survive with its' zombie platoon. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Personally, I am a big hater of those shows where kids are to do all the heavy tasks & adults sit sucking their thumbs. And even if that theme works for other shows like YHM & now Kulfi Kumar Bajewala - there are at least talented actors to balance out.

BHOOTU is literally a one man or I should say one kid show. Even Viraj has lost his SS.

This has no future & I for one, am eagerly waiting for TRP to drop further.

I would be lying if I say I don't want KinSa back. I still do, specially Sana. I still want to watch Suchi with Pihu for one last time. But after yesterday's WU, I am actually doubtful whether AarHi actually deserve a kid like her or not 😕 😕 😕

Even though they both have their share of vices, they were selfless & helpful in true sense & they definitely should have or adopt a kid who would be genuine & love them. 🤗 ❤️

Pihu's characterization irritates me to no end. 😡 😡 😡 

jenny156 thumbnail
@Nushy - Sorry for the late reply. These actors they are bringing in one after another are just a way to fill the void of KinSa by the CVs.. And are you still watching the show? Well, hats off to your patience 😆. The show is just doomed now and nothing can save this!! Seems for the 200 episodes they celebrated by cake cutting and only Viraj and Akanksha were present and Arshiya was not. So you can imagine how much they and Arshiya herself is taking this show seriously 😛. 
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

@Nushy - Sorry for the late reply. These actors they are bringing in one after another are just a way to fill the void of KinSa by the CVs.. And are you still watching the show? Well, hats off to your patience 😆. The show is just doomed now and nothing can save this!! Seems for the 200 episodes they celebrated by cake cutting and only Viraj and Akanksha were present and Arshiya was not. So you can imagine how much they and Arshiya herself is taking this show seriously 😛. 

It's perfectly alright Jenny. 😊 In our busy schedule, it's more than enough when you take some time to reply.

In present day, I guess this is one good thing about TV shows & forums as people from all over the world having similar opinion can get connected. 😊

And, no. I am not that patient to watch BHOOTU anymore. 😆 I just read the WU every night & hope for some miracle that AarHi might come back. 😭

Although, logically I don't think they have any place left in the story. 😕 It's another thing that together, PiChi are love & Sana & Arshiya share an awesome bond in real life too. But Pihu has been shown too much involved with Anandita & I don't think she would ever choose Suchi over her mother. So, don't want to watch Suchi go through all the pain for nothing again. 😭

As for celebration, I did watch the 150th episode celebration & to me it looked like more of an adult party where everyone was dancing & drinking. Arshiya looked so out of the place in that video as she also tried to dance.
So, definitely have no interest to watch them celebrating 200th episode or whatsoever. 🤔

It's better if Arshiya & Viraj have fun with their family instead.

In an IV, read Arshiya's mom commented that they feel lucky to receive all the love from audience & have nothing to say about TRP.

So no wonder, no one is taking this seriously anymore. I guess, now it's just about their contract that the kid has to serve for a definite period of time.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally we ahead to Finale of our selfdestroyed Zombie gang show 🤣
viraj posted In IG tomorrow last shoot . 👏 Gonna miss Bhootu 😳 it's ready to offair ...
Nush_Rat thumbnail
You just made my day Vinnas.😃
Only this afternoon I was thinking why is it still on air!
😲 😲 😲

Now I can finally quit reading the horrible WU.😆

Although feeling a bit sad that till the very end they will continue with zombies & my wish to watch PiChi one last time will remain unfulfilled. 😭

Anyway, best wishes for Arshiya & Viraj. Both the kids are fabolus. 👏 👏 👏
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Guys ⭐️Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago