Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely. 
Ye hamare Shareef maulvi sahab se kya gustakhi hogayi.
Bechare.
Hamari Zara begum bhi Kam nahi. Mullaji ki class leli.
Very well written. 
Please update next part soon.
Also please add me to your pm list.
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanayaK

Lovely.

Ye hamare Shareef maulvi sahab se kya gustakhi hogayi.
Bechare.
Hamari Zara begum bhi Kam nahi. Mullaji ki class leli.
Very well written.
Please update next part soon.
Also please add me to your pm list.

Lol yes mullah ji had a bit of comedy of errors πŸ˜†
I'll pm u when I update next part πŸ˜ƒ
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Hey there

Many thanks to my patient friends & forumwasis who have been waiting for part 5 of my story. I hope you will enjoy this part too and it is worth the wait!

I wait impatiently for your comments and likes!

Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

Part 5. The road to love...is unexpected...

Kabeer could not wait any longer. After his last madrasa class that same afternoon he had left the classroom as quickly as his students and made his way straight to the hospital.

Ami humain aap se koi zaroori baat karni hai.

His mother had been expecting him.

Haan beta mujhay bhi tum say aik zaroori baat karni hai. Lekin phele tum batao. Kabeers ami sat up slowly in the bed.

Nahi ami pehle aap batain Kya baat hai?

Beta thank Allah your project has started, and I'm also feeling much better. So I was thinking wouldn't it be wonderful if you got married. Maybe Allah will grant me enough health to be able to see your children before he calls me to him? If you don't mind beta I have even taken the liberty of finding a suitable person for you.

Ami spoke slowly, tentatively tired from the exertion but also trying to gauge her sons reaction.

Kabeer stood still as the implication of his mothers words sunk in. He could see how her illness had taken a toll on her health and how she had been getting weaker day by day. He acknowledged that his refusal would cause great pain for his mother. Kabeer decided to suppress his desires and agree to what his mother was requesting. He gulped and with a heavy heart, spoke.

Jee ami jaisa aap behtar samjhain. Kabeer put on a brave smile for his mother.

Ya Allah tera shukar. Mujhay tum se yahi umeed thi beta. Magar pagle poocho ge nahi ladki kon hai?

Ami koi bhi ho, aap ne pasand ki hai to achi hi ho gi.
Main aap ki kushi main hi kush hoon.

Kabeers ami smiled and remembered the conversation she had had earlier in the day when Zara had visited.

Beta meri khwahish hai kay tum meri bahu bano. Mere Kabeer ki dulhan. Kya tum meri yeh khwahish poori karo gi?

Zara had been stumped by the question as she administered the medicines to ami. And so soon after her encounter with six pack mullah, made her wonder if he'd said something to her.

Ami mistook Zara's silence as an objection. She tried to reassure her.

Beta, Kabeer bohat samajhdaar, pyar karne wala aur shareef bacha hai. Wo tumhay bohat pyar kare ga aur tumhara khayal rakhay ga. Mujhay Allah pay yakeen hai ke tum dono bohat khush raho ge.

Zara saw how Amis weak face lit up at the prospect of hers and Kabeers future together. She smiled.

Mujhay dekho khud hi bolay ja rahi hoon. Beta tum batao, kya tumhe yeh rishta qabool hai?

Jee? Ami...main...wo. Zara was unsure how to answer the sudden question.

Kya tumhay koi aur pasand hai?

Jee nahi ami yeh baat nahi hai. Mullah saab...mera matlab aap ne Kabeer say baat ki hai? Zara asked

Nahi Zara main pehle tum se pooch rahi hoon. Agar tum razi ho to phir main Kabeer say baat karoon gi.
Ami stated.

Lekin Kabeer to Rukhsar ko pasand karte...? Zara stopped herself from contemplating further.

Rukhsar ko? Nahi beta tumhain koi galat fehmi hai. Kabeer to Rukhsar se kabhi mila bhi nahi. Kyun ke wo na mehram thi. Kabeer us ke aany say pehle chala jata tha aur Rukhsar ke jane ke baad hi ghar aata tha. Wesy bhi Rukhsar ki to shaadi ho gayi hai. Ami confirmed

Acha? Kab? Zara was unable to hide the relief in her voice.

Ami laughed softly and gave her a summary of Zeenats call.

To phir kya jawab hai tumhara? Main tayari shuru karoon? Kabeers mother probed.

Jaisy aap ki khwahish ami. Zara replied shyly. Ami hugged and kissed her and gave her all the duas she could think of. Zara too hugged her back.

To Phir teek hai, main Kabeer say baat karti hoon aur iss jumma hi tum dono ka nikkah kar deti hoon. Ami smiled.

Jaise aap ki khwahish ami, Zara replied shyly.

Secretly she was thrilled at the prospect of her future with the sexy dashing mullah saab. Their life together would surely be full of fireworks and she blushed at the thought of the intimacy that would bring!

But what of that night? Did Kabeer Rukhsar spend it together? Or was it just a misunderstanding on Zara's behalf. Doubt still plagued her mind.

Zara decided that she needed to clear the matter with kabeer and inform him of her past too, away from ami before they could embark on their new journey together. She believed that any relationship should begin with honesty and transparently. She decided that she would speak to Kebeer at the first opportunity.

Now, ami kissed her sons forehead as he came to hug her before he left the hospital for night. He was still unaware as to who his future bride was, nor did he care, but he was content that his ami was happy

His happiness wasn't important right now. His Ami's was.

Kabeer reached home after Isha. With ami not there and the state of his mind he could leave the pretence and absorb the reality of his situation. He had fallen in love with the beautiful, fearless, yet naive Zara, however it was not possible for them to be together. Yet he could always tell his ami the truth, but he feared that as she already had her heart set on someone, his refusal might cause her pain, or worse still embarrassment. And Kabeer couldn't afford either.

In the silence of the house Kabeers heart and his mind debated his predicament. His anguish knew no bounds as his heart ached at the though of never being able to marry Zara. How would he forget her and have another woman take her place in his heart. He restlessly paced the sitting room, running a hand through his hair and wondered at his helplessness until, he heard a knock on the front door.

Who could it be at this late hour, he wondered as he glanced at the wall clock which told him it was 11.25 at night.

On auto mode Kabeer strode to the door and swung it open. Time stood still and his heart skipped a beat as he wound the petite form of Zara standing on the doorstep, holding a cloth covered plate in her hands.

No burka he noted. Just a dupatta on her head. This girl was surely adamant on testing his patience.

Zara? Tum iss waqt? Kabeer asked.

Salaam mullah saab. I'm sorry for disturbing you so late but I made some samosas and biryani. Ami told me they are your favourite. Zara shyly pushed the plate towards Kabeer.

I have been waiting since evening to bring it to you but you came back so late...anyhow please eat before it gets cold. She shifted nervously on the doorstep, not sure how to invite herself in and discuss the important issue with Kabeer.

Kabeer who hadn't eaten all day, first due to excitement which had transpired this morning and then after amis revelation about his marriage, now took the plate. The aroma of the food and Zara's unexpected arrival revitalising his tastebuds.

Kabeer realised with sadness that this may be the last time he would be alone with Zara. Wanting to spend some last precious moments with her Kabeer for the first time ignored the fact that they were both na mehrams and alone and moved aside the doorway to invite Zara into the house.

To be continued...

Edited by arnavkidevani - 5 years ago
SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah...Kya maze se takrayen hai dono.
Mullaji all lost in Zara's beauty.
That tiff was expected.
I hope ruksar in your story is not as evil as in the show. 
So siraj is already troubling Zara. :(
You write very well. Please continue soon.
Are you too ipkknd fan? Looking at your profile name I guessed so.
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaK

Wah...Kya maze se takrayen hai dono.

Mullaji all lost in Zara's beauty.
That tiff was expected.
I hope ruksar in your story is not as evil as in the show.
So siraj is already troubling Zara. :(
You write very well. Please continue soon.
Are you too ipkknd fan? Looking at your profile name I guessed so.

Thanks yaar glad you enjoys this part too. Yes mullah ji covering his attraction with anger! Zara ki beauty pay fidah ho gaye hain maulvi saab! πŸ˜†

Hmmm not sure what I'm doing with Rukhsar but you'll find out soon πŸ˜‰

Hai dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya hai with mention of IPK! 😭
πŸ˜†
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww awww awww 
This is the kabeer we want to see! Flustered and awkward yet very funny.

Devani again another masterpiece! 
Splendid! 

Can't wait for the next part! 

πŸ˜ƒ
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Awww awww awww

This is the kabeer we want to see! Flustered and awkward yet very funny.

Devani again another masterpiece!
Splendid!

Can't wait for the next part!

πŸ˜ƒ

Yes he's sooo attracted to her but trying to cover it up with annoyance towards her. I want this Kabeer to fall for Zara before her unlike the show πŸ˜‰

Will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Zahra1512 thumbnail
This is getting so interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait for them to fall for each otherπŸ˜›

This got me in splits... πŸ˜† Kabir saying... Before I'm tempted to commit a sin πŸ€£ 

Thanks for the update ^^
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Love it
Continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it