Ishq Subhaan Allah Megaepisode LIVE Updates 26May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with happy moments of Zabir with Aisha and Shahbaz , Zeenat and Ruksar 
they are having sehri together ...
Zara speaks with Kabir about responsibilities of children , of girls before n after marriage 

Zara asks Kabir to support her in celebrating her parent's wedding anniversary the next day . He agrees . Aisha too supports her . 
All agree but Shahbaz says he had earlier appointment with Pir sahab so he would not be able to attend . Excuses himself . 

Police arrive at Ahmad house giving summons for Zabir from Kashmir's Srinagar  court . 
Aisha receives the letter n asks the servant to hand over to zabir when they arrive home  
The guy informs some one on phone that the letter had been delivered and soon the birds will fall into the net .

Zabir discuss their plans with reema and Imran 
They decide to surprise their parents by planning a party for  zara's friends .
Zabir then offer to buy Salma and Irfan Qazi sahab new shervani and sharara 

Zabir reach home  late and they misplace the letter from kashmir police 
They get busy with preparations for the next day .
Zara hands Kabir the expenses for tonight's shopping , Kabir refuses the amt saying it was a son's duty to do this  

Zara asks if this was out of duty or love Kabir says is was out of love  and duty both Zabir  have close moments as Zara hugs him being so pleased with his actions.

The BG song plays ..."Tere sang yara ..khushrang bahara ..."   
Zabir have romantic moments ..

Shahbaz leaves station for out of stn visit with pir sahab .
Police arrive at Ahmad house to remind Zabir that they had left summons for Zabir to reach Kashmir's srinagar  court for appearing as witnesses in Shiraj Case . She recollects she did receive the summon , she hands it to them Zabir sign the papers n return it to police .
Zara has bad memories of that incident .
Aisha Is worried but Kabir makes an excuse and allays her fears . 
Zabir decide to leave right away zara is worried but kabir is sure Shiraj will get punished for his crimes . zara is not scared as she had Dutiful kabir as her shohar . 
Kanir says he loved her too . Zara says he was little weak on that fromt but he would learn fast .
Zabir leave leaving the responsibilities of the Anniversary functions on Reema and Imran 
Zeenat and Ruksar are away from home for some work .

Zabir arrive at Srinagar by plane and every move of their is closely observed and informed by wireless to some one.
Zabir reach their hotel room . Their room and the receptionist passes the room no to some one .
They are being followed by some one but they are unawares Zara calls Reema and sees the decorations on video calling . Reema reminds her to use the nylon rope jokingly .

They reach their hotel room and recollect how they had set up pardah between them in their room 
They remember all their romantic moments . zara uses that same nylon  rope n ties up their hands together .
They have close romantic moments as a hotel singer sings  a romantic song for them .
Zabir have close romantic moments in the lift .

la drunkard is seen after zara mistaking her to be his biwi 
Kabir is furious and starts to bash up the guy but his biwi comes and apologises for her shohar's drunkard behavior 
Kabir saves her from that guy zara  is thankful to allah for giving her shohar like Kabir .

Zabir visit various police stations and courts but find no such case and none have sent them any summon  . Zabir are confused . 

Finally Zabir reach the police station where their case was filed 
ACP Ghazal Mirza arrives there with much fanfare . Zabir discuss with ACP ghazal about their summon . She checks out the register . She asks kabir to narrate their case . But to zabir's dismay their case was not filed from this PS . They were mistaken . Kanir says he himself filed FIR for missing zara .
Ghazal denies any case being filed . She says they have mistaken , they had seen Shiraj imprisoned here .
Kabir soon seen a police officer passing by and recollects that it was the same police officer who had fired shot at Shiraj .
The police officer denies ever meeting zabir or killing shiraj . Ghazal then asks Zabir to recollect they might have filed their case at some other PS .
As Kanir waits for ghazal to find out Zara gets video call from reema 
Its about Zara's parent's anniversary party .kabir asks zara to go out n take the call 
Ghazal asks zabir to forget about the case . 
Zara speaks to reema and imran 
Zara happily watches her ammi abbu in new attire 
She praises her ammi abhu's looks pthey says they were dreessed like dulha dulhan . 
Irfan asks zara where she was located . When they were returning 
Zara wishes them happy anniversary .
Ammi abbu are about to cut their cake zara suggests they wait for Kabir.

Next moment 
Ghazal arrives snatches away her phone , and arrests her . She is tortured n manhandled and handcuffed lghaxal declares she was placed under arrest ammi abbu, reema and imran are horified as they watch this scene thru the mobile phone that keeps  recording  thru camera  . 
Zara's parents n reema imran  are shocked . 

Imran calls up Kabir and informs him that zara was in trouble as some one had handcuffed her n arrested her . Kabir is shocked n rushes out .
Reema  asks imran to leave for Kashmir immediately and support Kabir who was all alone there 
Kabir finds Zara missing he complains to ACP ghazal 
She orders her men to look for kabir's missing biwi 
Zara is seen being handcuffed, gagged and dragged away by some police women 
They throw her into a policye ban n drive off .

Sooon kabir discovers zara's mobile phone lying shattered 
He shows it to The ACP 
He Is sure this was done by Shiraj ACP says it was not yet proved if there existed any guy by the name of Shiraj .
Kanir says his family had seen zara getting handcuffed n arrested by police . 
Acp says zara had not been arrested by this police station   She would have been i formed .
Kabir accuses that his biwi disappeared from front of this police station yet she was not acting 
ACP assures all help in finding his biwi 
Kabir tells her that he was sure this was Shiraj's act. He says he knew his house and wanted to take ACP there 
ACP ghazal agrees to go there .

Kabir recognises Shiraj's mansion ...they walk in and ask if Shiraj lived here 
The guys living there say shiraj did live  here .they go in to get Shiraj while SCP and kabir wait 
To kabir's utter shock, they get a young boy named shiraj 
Kabir says they were lying n impersonating 
Iraj's father declares this was his house n this was his son Shiraj lthey even have the biy's ID card 
ACP says thguys were speaking the truth 
Kabir is sure they were lying 
Zara is dragged away and put behind the bars 
She protests but it falls on deaf ears .  
Zara weeps for Kabit in her prison cell 

Outside the police station Kabir is told by Ghazal that this was Kashmir and the situation in this state was very volatile and different from other states . He would not be able to look for zara with out her help .
Kabir feels helpless as ACP assures she wil, do everything to help him out .

Precap for tomorrow 
Zara is tortured by not giving any drinking water, she is bashed n slapped n thrashed , water cannons fired at her 

Kabir too is arrested, beaten, bashed , chilli powder smeared on his eyes n face 
Zabir scream out eachother's names and sink to the floor .

Next scene Zabir are hugging  together   ACP ghazal aims her gun at them and asks who would die first out of the two ??    

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Show timing for tonight 8-9 PM 
Sutapasima thumbnail
I think no one is present here other than me , 
Since no one else in this forum is interested 
i will utilise my time better tomorrow  
A brief update will be posted late . 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think no one is present here other than me ,

Since no one else in this forum is interested
i will utilise my time better tomorrow
A brief update will be posted late .

I feel same...except me and you.. no one is here and many have their exams ...kya kre!I don't want to miss your updates and I really appreciate your hard work..short update wont make me satisfied but as you wish Suta !!!

@All a re guys left interest in ISA kya??? Do comment and talk Lil about show !!!
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suta Di!! Thanks for the update!! Just got home after giving my last exam.. Will be more active now i guess...😊
athai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello...thanks for the update..i am away from home and cannot watch the episode so your update is a life saver.

I have a feeling this whole Kashmir situation is for Miraj to come to their rescue and for Zaara and Kabeer to start trusting hom blindly.
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you...Have a exam tomorrow just came to catch up your update...🤗
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This episode seems soo beautiful with all these Zabeer moments.. And the end + precap seem very intense... This track is surely going to change their dynamics... Hope ruks get exposed
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suta i have my in laws over re... i am so tired making coffee and tea so many times and all kinds of food
plus my baby is teething so no sleep since 4 days
savoring the epi from u r update 
i have to wait till wed to watch the weekend ka sp epi
please do give a WU tom. so that atleast i know whats on
abhi every one is eating and baby is playing
i still have to make breakfast prep for tom :(

Love
Anju
Edited by AnjuRish - 5 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so so much Suta !!!Thank you in millions!! I badly want you to give us LU!!

Seems beautiful episode...end seems more thrilling... can't wait and after reading precap...I want tomorrow's episode now...like nowww!!!Damn!!