shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't believe that I am saying this to my once most favorite show but it's harsh reality.. when in current track I see tappu and his Sena and other who are hiding from bhide I feel irritated on the top most level..I wish I could slap tappu when he  showing his oversmartness by telling lie very easily to bhide in front of champak chacha..and I know for 200% that if something like this happened with jetha then Mehta would ask to Tell truth and don't make him sad.but in bhide case he and everybody is behaving like professional criminals who are executing their plans very well..when I first saw the promo with tappu in front of chacha ji I thought now truth will come out but as usual all goes in vain..and I might know the ending of this track also which will be tappu sena emerging as right ones with all other as champak will say that they were doing it for a good reason and bhide Will be the one with again- haaj aap sb shi keh rhe hai.mai kuch Jyada hi pareshan ho gya..baccho Maine tumhe maaf kiya..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same feelings from me. They are all a bunch of criminals.
gilly12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Stopped watching this worthless, immoral track. All my friends and relatives too.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Are dear yaha spam karne k badle jo topic axtive hai waha comment post kijie na...