Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 23 May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode starts with ... Zara stranded on the road after her auto has breakdown .
Miraj was passing by n stops seeing Zara begum
He offers her a lift but Zara declines hos offer .
He gets off his car n says it was his farz to help her as she was begum if his friend Kabir .
Zara is caught in dilemma pmiraj says she would not get any auto on this route 
She better accept his help .
Zara sita on the rear seat . As Miraj drives on he stares at zara thru the rear view window .
Miraj asks her why was she so angry with him all the time
 zara says she hardly knew Miraj so no qs of liking or bei g angry 
Miraj  says did she not approve his helping Kabir's project ??
Zara says she was all supportive of her husband n his projects pmiraj then reveals he knew about her since her name appeared in news papers pzara then asks him for a favour 
Niraj agrees tk help her out .
Zara thanks him .
At Ahmed house All are seen arriving for iftar party . Ruksar is dressed in pretty red n welcomes Miraj ..but he  eyes Zara . Reema is there too and remarks on Miraj Zara frienship . 
Aisha asks Ruksar to help her with iftari .
Ruksat gets annoyed with zara kabir and miraj friedliness .

All ladies praise zara for her management of home n guests and dinner laisha kisses zara and says she was lucky to have zara as bahu .

Ruksay SMSs miraj something he replies back . Zara confronts her n says her path would be difficult tonght . Ruksar does not understand . Zara clarifies the agreement would be difficult tonght .

Soon its time for azaan 
Qazi sahab asks shebaz to start dua . Shahbas asks  Aisha to asks Zara to start prayer of dua 
Ruksar reminds aisha that this was zeenat's haq bei g badi bahu 
Aisha says one hwo had had had to behave more responsibly . Zara conducta the dua prayers .

Soon after that Kabir announces the auspicious signing of agreement . Kanir announces his agreement . Miraj then reveals how he met Zara , when she was stranded, how he had chance to listen to her views.  How he agreed with her views and he had made some changes 
He had doubled the investment amout.  He had aded Kabir's bgum's name in this agreement 
He asks kabir if he had any objections .
Kabir appears unhappy . 
Miraj says his begum had good ideas about the benefit of their Kaum ki bhalayi .
Kabir says he should have asked him before changing the draft 
Mirajmsays he never expected him tk have objections to his own begum   .
Miraj then  throws the papers away 
He says the changed papers were got rid of 
Now miraj asks if he would agree to include his begum for the benefit of the women  of their kaum .
Kanir says he will think over it n then reply 

Miraj is about to leave when Ruksar follows him . She confronts him for taking Zara's side ..when he knew very well ruksar and zara were sworn enemies .
Zara feels sorry that Miraj went against Ruku's wishes 

Miraj quielty expresses his altered views about taking zara's side . Ruksar is shocked . 
Zara then tells ruksar that she had challenged if zara could stop Ruksar from being oart of this agreement , now zara had succeeded.  Now zara challenges ruksar to stop her from being part of Kabir's project .
Ruku Is sure Kabir will never agree .Zara asks her to think only about Miraj , kanir was Zara's shohar   She will take care of it . 
Ruksar tries to contact Miraj but finds hos phone switched off .

Kanir is seen having tea on the terrace   Zara joinsnhim .
Kanir asks angrily if she had gone to him to share her views or did he come to her ??
Zara asks if he really thought she would go to him ??
Zara says Miraj asked for her opinion and she sahred hers .
If miraj liked her views it was his decision not hers .

Zara explains to kabir that he should think over his investor's offer with sane mind and agree only if he felt it was correct. There was no one to force him .  
Zabir share from the same cup and zara asures she was with him in every decision of his 
Zara makes Kanir drink outnof the same cup . They share tea outnof same cup . 

Ruksar appears helpless . And wonders what happened that made miraj changed the agreement so quickly .
Zara comes to Ruksar and asks if Ruksar was thinking of  her .
Ruksar retorts she had to as kabir was with Zara . 
Zara then replies that she would have to thinkmof Zara all her life .
Ruksar vouches no one will sign agreemt next day .

Precap for tomorrow 
Ruksar threatent Miraj that she will expose Miraj if he did not do as she ordered.  Miraj stares at Ruksar . 

Kabir agrees with Miraj's idea of adding Zara's name in the project . Kabir signs the agreement so does Zara , they offer the agreement to Miraj he too signs it lhe offers it to Ruksar to sign it . She stares at it angrily  . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Lets hope for   Ruksar's revelation tonight 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lets hope for Ruksar's revelation tonight

hoping but I don't think it will happen today...let's see!
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lets hope for   Ruksar's revelation tonight 

I think it will be on Friday. 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed for ruks getting exposed this week
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

hoping but I don't think it will happen today...let's see!

Why did Miraj agree with Zara ?? Was this his  first step at taking his revenge ?? 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm guessing he's double crossing ruks to get closer to zara
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Suta !!!You are a life saver !!!Dhak dhak for episode and you just gives the life!!!TYSM!

Miraj chha gya shayad aaj...Guatam is amazing man!!His dialogue delivery!!!Damn I have to wait for episode!!!!

P.S will comment on Miraj after watching the episode!! May be I will watch this episode 2-3 times...lol!I love burning ruk and badass Zara !
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Thank you so much Suta !!!You are a life saver !!!Dhak dhak for episode and you just gives the life!!!TYSM!

Miraj chha gya shayad aaj...Guatam is amazing man!!His dialogue delivery!!!Damn I have to wait for episode!!!!

P.S will comment on Miraj after watching the episode!! May be I will watch this episode 2-3 times...lol!I love burning ruk and badass Zara !

I loved loved loved the episode mostly it was because Ruksar's downfall has become evident now 👏👏
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU Suta.

do we have a ME this weekend?