Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 22 May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode starts with Zabir fast asleep 
The alarm for seheri goes . Kabir stirs n asks zara to wake up 
He tries to shut the mobile . He shakes Zara to wake her up . He places her mobile on hr shoulder but zara remains fast asleep 
Kabir washes himself n again wakes  warns if she did not wake up now she will gail to keep roza 
Zara wakes up with a start 
Zara asks who stopped the alarms ??
Kanir taunts that she need not help ammi wi preparing the food but at least she could come to eat the seheri 
Zara reaches dining area 
She apologises for not helping her with preparing food 
Aisha asks her to take care of Kabir 

shahbaz asks his son Kashan  to wan his biwi zeenat that she will not take any decision regarding ayaan with out consulting him .
Zara asks Aisha if the Iftar party in their house was confirmed .  Aisha affirms 
Zara asks Kabir if he would invite the sharia board members or should she .
Kabir says he was too busy with his project.
Ruksar watches keenly 
Shahbaz asks Kabir to give more stress to Sharia board rather than his project 
But kabir has different views , he willl never step back from .his projects .

As Kabir is leaving for project Zara is about to hand over his bag but Ruksar seeks permission to accompany kabir as Miraj had asked her to come over . 
She agrees to work outside home for his project lruksar also snatches Kabir's bag from Zara 
Kabir looks at zara and zara looks at ruksar at her scheming . 
Ruksar gloats with her success . Zara ruksar have comfrontation .
She remembers how she had confidently warns ruksar that kabir would never allow her to wok in his project .

At ahamad house Aisha, Zeenat, her husband ,  Zara, kabir and their cook discuss the verious dishes for the iftar party .
Ayaan too offers his help . They all joke with the buy n keep him happy . 

Ruksar then hands Kabir a pen drive saying she had made all the changes in his agreement thay he desired 
Shahabz in not impressed with ruksar handling his agreements .
He watches skeptically . Zara asks kabir to sign the agreement during the iftar party.  
All alders would be there . Her abbu.  Her ammi, his abbu and ammi amd sharia board members . .
Ruksar says this agreement could not wait till eveming as Miraj had to go . Kanir reminds ruksar that miraj too would be coming to his Iftar party   !! 
Zara asks Ruksar to thank her as she had made her agreement signing such a big event .
Ruksar says she will thank her as soon zara will lose her kabir as well as agreement . 
Ruksar warns zara to beware of her n miraj's moves. 
 During cooking Aisha advises zara to add new masale to her old usual masale n create new flavours 
Zara gets the idea of upsetting Ruksar Miraj coalition by creating new members in the team . 

Zara is advised by aisha to invite her parents for iftari herself.  They would like it 
Zara decides to leave after finishing cooking . 

Ruksar goes to meet miraj .,she enters his room and is shocked to see all the walls plastered with zara's fotos all over.  They are pics of Zabir at  kashmir .
She finds only  few  of Kabir  Ruksar caresses his pic  .
Ruksar remarks how come he loved his clients so much that he put their pics all over ?? 
Miraj asks for some security for his investment Ruksar says all profits were his she only desired kabir  .
RUksar draws a cross on Zara's pic .. miraj angrily throws a dart as Zara's pic . ruksar gets a bad shock ...

Zara invites her abba , her mom is at Ajmer . Abba  assures   Her ammi would return next day . He assures he will surely come . Abba zara bonding, is seen he blesses her . 

Kabir and ruksar meet over the project .
Miraj says he will give 100% to Ruksar . Kabir is surprised that he trusted ruksar so much . Miraj says Kabir surely knew Ruksar well !! 
Kabir asks miraj to sent the draft as they would sign at iftar party . 

As zara is going back after inviing her parents her auto break down and miraj who was passing by offers her a lift . . 

Precap for tomorrow .
At iftar party Miraj announces that he desired that in this project Kabir's biwi Zara too be made equal,part of .
He tells kabir that he had included zara's name in this agreement . Kanir is not amused to hear this . Ruksar is furious , zara looks on quietly . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Iff Ruksar over dose in first half ðŸ˜¡
Sutapasima thumbnail
I wonder if Miraj is the same as Shiraj ?? How come miraj too is obsessed with Zara like Shiraj ?.
Mamisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I wonder if Miraj is the same as Shiraj ?? How come miraj too is obsessed with Zara like Shiraj ?.

Thank you so much for the updates. I have been a silent reader but that question you asked has been going through my mind and Iam glad someone got the same thoughts 😉 I feel Miraj is siraj he just has a mask on or siraj is there with Miraj but hiding. Siraj offered kabir everything just to have Zara. He can do anything to get her.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No idea...its too intriguing and can't say now..let CVS unfold more chapters of Miraj!!

I'm loving these episodes... ignoring rukku!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamisha

Thank you so much for the updates. I have been a silent reader but that question you asked has been going through my mind and Iam glad someone got the same thoughts 😉 I feel Miraj is siraj he just has a mask on or siraj is there with Miraj but hiding. Siraj offered kabir everything just to have Zara. He can do anything to get her.

Because if he was taking revemge for his brother Shiraj's imprisonment why would he have pics of only Zara all over his walls ?? ðŸ˜²
He is the same obsessive lover Shiraj with a mask am sure 

Mamisha thumbnail

Because if he was taking revemge for his brother Shiraj's imprisonment why would he have pics of only Zara all over his walls ??😲
He is the same obsessive lover Shiraj with a mask am sure

Yes exactly, he seems to be obsessed with Zara .
Sutapasima thumbnail
Now when Zabir reach Kashmir to check on shiraj. He will find him missing from prison . Hope then they put two n two together and come to the conclusion that Shiraj n Miraj are the same !!  
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nahi Stua. Siraj would never throw a dagger at Zar's pic, he loved her in his crazy way & he won't pics of her with Kabir.
He was too possessive😆

The actor playing Miraj, confirmed he has come for revenge.
plus Siraj's wife is latest Shaitan to enter. don't see Gautam being paired with the one who's playing his Bhabhi if he's Siraj indeed.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Nahi Stua. Siraj would never throw a dagger at Zar's pic, he loved her in his crazy way & he won't pics of her with Kabir.
He was too possessive😆

The actor playing Miraj, confirmed he has come for revenge.
plus Siraj's wife is latest Shaitan to enter. don't see Gautam being paired with the one who's playing his Bhabhi if he's Siraj indeed.

I agree with this. Siraj would never hurt Zara, even if it is just her photo. Miraj could care less about ZaBir. He just wants revenge.