Word Count: 1

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

I get too awkward while reading a VruShan story. πŸ˜†

But Meghz, it was too good. Would love to read further...Update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

hehe.. not used to it anymore?? πŸ˜†
thanksss yarr but after reading your masked feeling story nothing can be better than that.. just if you would've elaborated the last part I wanted to read more and more of it. 😭
meghzzzz thumbnail
CHAPTER- 2: CONFESSION

When Shantanu was walking towards Vrushika's vanity he saw Samentha coming out talking to someone. While going she told Vrushika that she wouldn't be able to drop Vrushika home as she has to go with Maccy for some important work. Shantanu thought to himself

"Bingo! Now she is completely alone. And if everything went well then he will offer her to drop her home too."

Thinking this a small smile appeared on his face. He walked closer to her room and was about to open the door when he saw his hands were shaking, trembling when he put his hand on the handle to open the door.

All of the confidence that he had was gone. It went like it never existed. He was shaking, panicking. All the energy from his body drained. He was feeling week on his knees. He thought he may collapse any moment. He was nervous. Yes he was nervous as what will he say? How will he start? He just cannot enter the room and ask her whether she loves him or not? What love?? Did I say love? He asked himself. Not even like he said love. He panicked more. He closed his and started taking deep breaths, when he closed his eyes he just could see her face, her Vrushika's face.

That instant he knew what he has for her is not just something more than friendship but is love. He jumped realizing this like a manic but controlled himself as he was standing on the door of his love and wouldn't dare to behave like a stupid and alarm her of his presence.

This realization filled him with a new confidence. His hands weren't trembling now. He wasn't scared anymore. He was confident. He was in love. He hoped and he prayed that what he feels for her, she also feels for him. He thought that by now she must have changed and must be ready to go but little did he knew what she was going through. Did he even have the slightest idea of the turmoil that she was going through?

His reverie was broken when he unknowingly opened the door of her room and saw her standing in front of the mirror. She seemed lost to him. She was still wearing the same dress that she had worn for their performance. She was looking breathtaking beautiful in that black velvet blouse and red skirt Shantanu couldn't take his eyes off her then and not even now. His eyes scanned her from bottom to top, like scanner scanning the luggage during security checks, his eyes got stuck when he saw her face's reflection on mirror.

Her eyes were shut, tight. Her hand was on her neck and head little tilted towards left, like she was waiting for someone to come and kiss her on neck or may be was remembering the unreal but real kiss which he gave her their during their performance. Shantanu stood there analyzing her actions and whereas Vrushika was lost in her own world, in the paradise of her own fantasy. Smiling to herself her hands moved from her neck to her lips, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her hands over her lips and spoke to herself

"why didn't he did anything? Why didn't he kiss me when our lips brushed??"

She blurted this still lost in her own world, unaware of the surrounding and person standing there. As soon as the realization stuck her as to what she just said about the kiss she covered her face with both of her palms and sneaking out a little she said

"pagal ho gayi hai kya Vrushika? Kya bol rai hai tu?"

and again covered her face, hiding her face like she is now hidden from whole world and no can see her. But little did she know there was someone standing there, watching her, listening to her self-talks. Even though eavesdropping is bad and he would never try to do it intentionally or unintentionally but today he did and he cannot be more than happy that he did.

He shifted a bit from his standing position to now standing while resting his one shoulder on the wall and closed the door behind him and thought to himself so now the truth is out, without even him asking her, he chuckled to himself. He saw how much she yearned for him.

Unknowingly, he started moving towards her, like an unknown magnet was pulling him to her. He stood right behind her inhaling her warm fragrance. He ones again got lost in her beauty and suddenly his hands moved to her waist and encircling his hands around her he pulled her close to him. Her back hit him on his chest and the only word that came out of her mouth was "Shantanu."

Hearing his name a smile appeared on his face. He too closed his eyes, enjoying the moment and the feeling of her in his arms. He opened his eyes but didn't say anything instead leaned down till her ears and whispered

"maine uss waqt kuch isleye nai kia kyunki.. mai tab tak nai janta tha ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho.."

Hearing this she became crimson, her face become red realizing that her self-talk was overheard by him. Shantanu straightened himself and again closed his eyes resting his chin over her head, enjoying the feeling more and more of the moment. To cover up she said

"tumhe kisne kaha ki mai tumse pyaar karti hoon??"

as she spoke these words Shantanu opened his eyes and turned her to make her face him with such a speed that her eyes flung open wide and her face was revealed to him, as her hands landed on his chest to stable herself. Shantanu holding her through her arms asked

"toh nai karti tum mujhse pyaar??"

his eyes were huge, curiosity clearly shown on his face and Vrushika trying hard to hide her smile said "maine aisa bhi toh nai kaha"

Shantanu understood that she is just trying to play with him but here he was in no mood to play. He was here to make her his for forever. He was here to give their unnamed relationship a name. He slowly loosened his grip on her hands and started moving them down towards her palms, never loosing contact with her skin sending chills down her spine, making her whole body shiver. He was enjoying her expressions to his touch. She closed her eyes not able to take it anymore. She was blushing to the core. Her cheeks were turned to the deepest color of red. Her knees started to become weak. She started to collapse when the pair of two strong arms held her by her waist, steadying her to match his height to his level. Vrushika again opened her eyes to find the world's two most beautiful eyes already looking at her. She could see love in those eyes which her eyes reflected too.

They both knew that they love each other and now saying it loud to each other was only formality needed. But that is important, knowing something and saying it out loud is different. For a relation to sustain clear communication is important. And this is just the starting of their relationship so how can he let it start on a silent note and encourage misunderstandings.

He while looking in her eyes said, "toh kya kehena chahati ho tum? Pyaar karti ho ya nai?" her eyes went wide on listening "pyaar karti ho ya nai." Of course she loves him but never in her wildest dream had she thought that Shantanu will say them so bluntly to her. She again went crimson.

She opened her to say something but closed it. This happened twice, words failed to leave her mouth. Shantanu getting little irritated said "bolo? Nahi karti ho kya?" and began loosening his grip on her. Realizing the loosening of the grip on her waist she cutely spoke, "kaise bolun? Kya bolun? Abhi ka bolun ya pehele ka bolun? Kab ka bolun?"

Shantanu smiling at her cuteness pulled her more close to him said, "abhi ka, pehele ka or aage aane vale waqt ka, sabka bolo. Jo mai tumhari ankhon mein dekhta hoon kya vo tumhare dil mein bhi hai?" he was making circles on the back of her waist with his fingers, sending shivers down at every part of her body. Effects of which could be seen on her face, her changing expressions.

She was constantly looking down on the floor thinking why the earth can't tear into two halves and she just hides herself in it. His constant gaze and questions were arousing different feelings in her amidst her thoughts he again said "ye batao jitna mai tumse pyaar karta hoon utna kya tum bhi mujh se pyaar karti ho?"

She looked up to his face and looking in her eyes with his, she was kind of shock as to how and from where he mustered this courage to speak this? Her shocked expression was easily understood by him and he said, "Yes Ms. Vrushika Mehta I love you! I love you! I love you, I love you, I.. I just love you."

His face was ignited with happiness and love. She could see the satisfaction of letting out these words on his face. She herself felt so happy that she hugged him so hard making him take few steps backward. He too hugged her wrapping his hands around her petite figure. He knew that she loved him and how much she had yearned for these words from him for her.

But he cannot let her stay quiet today. But before he could say something he heard her speaking something in a meek voice, "Shantanu this is the best day of my life. How much, how much I wanted to hear them. Thank you.. thank you so much for making this wish come true."

She said this while few tears escape her eyes making his shirt moist. He could feel his shirt getting wet. Parting himself little bit from her he said, "tumne abhi tak nai bola? Do you love me or not?" she kept looking at him with a straight face and said, "of course you idiot. I love you.. I love you.. I love youuu sooo muchhh. I have always loved you and I will always love you." She said this and hugged him.

****That's it for today.

To know more stay tuned..

And don't forget to vote and drop comments****

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghzzz

hehe.. not used to it anymore?? πŸ˜†

thanksss yarr but after reading your masked feeling story nothing can be better than that.. just if you would've elaborated the last part I wanted to read more and more of it. 😭

Nope. Not used to it yet. I do not think I will ever be till I love VruShan.

Hehe...Thank you Meghz. I wanted to write more on that too, but I couldn't and I was so disappointed with it, so since few days I have been thinking to rewrite its end so maybe there is a chance that you will get to read more of that. πŸ˜‰
Will comment on this part once I read it..ok😳
Edited by Sovereign_K - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aww, this part was lovely...
VruShan is soo cute... πŸ˜‰ Update next part soon.
Edited by Sovereign_K - 6 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

Aww, this part was lovely...

VruShan is soo cute... πŸ˜‰ Update next part soon.

I guess here only you are the reader.. I'll post next part on wattpad only now. 😭
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As much as i adore vrushan this is the 1st story m reading on them 😳
Meghz beautifully written😳
Jus lovedd ittt..
Do continue it...
And il be commenting a bit late as ive my exams comin up..

--aishu--
meghzzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

As much as i adore vrushan this is the 1st story m reading on them 😳

Meghz beautifully written😳
Jus lovedd ittt..
Do continue it...
And il be commenting a bit late as ive my exams comin up..

--aishu--

Aishuuu ❀️❀️ hiii..
thankyou so much pehele toh..
tell me are you there on wattpad?
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Meghzz
Welcome back
Loved the story
please update me whenever u update
i would like to read
am on wattpad too with id FairyIF
meghzzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Hi Meghzz

Welcome back
Loved the story
please update me whenever u update
i would like to read
am on wattpad too with id FairyIF

hey.
this story is there on wattpad and I am left with only the final part to update.
you can find this on my profile there. my id is meghzzz___