Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravyarao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hayee!! Loved the update !!

Such a cute and romantic one, sameer is always trying to make his naina comfortable, how much patience this guy has!!

Love naina and her innocence, this girl, how much love she has for sameer, i really love the way she loves sameer, i'm in love with her love πŸ€—
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Phir jealous NainaπŸ˜† but by God agar aisa hota h jealous hone se to Naina roz jealous ho jaye mujhe chalega
Sameer thinking of roop tera mastana song☺️ iske iraadon ko balance krne k liye Naina jaisi bholi hi sahi h

Ye namakool mouth organ Sameer kyu bajata h usko..mera boyfriend aisa krta to main to tod deti.. Mouth organ ko bhi aur boyfriend ko bhi😑

But everything was worth it as he got a kiss from Naina.. That too on lips.. That too initiated by her.. That too without hesitation.. Bohot sare that toos ho gye naπŸ˜†

I actually ROFLed on the boy's thing wali behes🀣but baat to sahi bolo Naina ne, bina kiss kiye kaise pata ki acchi kisser h ya buriπŸ˜‰
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Words fall short when I have to write down a note to appreciate your stories.. It was so good that I felt as if the scene is being enacted by Sameer and Naina on screen and so part of the story that I am watching currently..Looking forward for next part :) Write soon!!
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
Ek din mein 2 updates...dil khush kar diya Sur (Di)! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radkam

Dil le lo update tha...& that Nainu...ufff feels...guess u used it before also, right? Jealous Naina you mast thi...placating with a kiss at the end...but I love how he never forces her for anything, even a small hug & how he was concerned of her comfort after the first kiss... Abhi Jaldi super J Sameer, but he sdnt b angry on Naina, rather jatav his haq I front of the guy πŸ₯±

Thank you so much Radhika!! πŸ˜ƒ Yes, I used Nainu before- I think in Sameer sang Naina πŸ˜ƒ Sam is the definition of an ideal boyfriend, an ideal lover and an ideal husband...the most beautiful thing about his character is- he has a lot of flaws n drawbacks, but none matter to Naina...she completes him where he falls short, n vice versa...but the love he harbours for Naina can make any woman melt- kab tak gussa rahegi! Bilkul haq jatayega...but use likhne ke liye thoda time chahiye...have a brief idea, but need to write more on that! πŸ˜ƒ
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

A jealous Naina. Sameer full of zest. And that kiss. Hmmm. Dont have more words

Thank you Azraa dear! So so happy you enjoyed the story dear! πŸ€—
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Sur dear... Charan kahan hai aapki...what a dhamakedar startπŸ‘

Aww dear Simi! Thank you so much!! πŸ€—
Gave the feels of ddlj,dhkmn,jwm etcπŸ˜†... Naina ka roothna and sameer's manana is always cute... Naina knows that he'll come running behind her... She takes full advantage of this... Naina baby is jealous again... That too because of kamya... Kamya toh paida hi hua naina ko jealous karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
Hehe...DDLJ n JWM are m all time favourites- matlab kitni bhi baar dekh sakti hun main ye dono movies...aur DHKMN abhi recently dobara dekhi...haaye 90s ki movies really had so much feels yaar! Naina ko pata hai she can count on Sam not to leave her alone...Kamya is a very useful character agar Naina ko jealous karna hai toh, lekin ab ye sudhri to ye Sunaina madam bhi aa gayi hain college mein! πŸ˜‰
Sameer romancing naina when she's all roothi hui was so cute... He kissed her hands too.. Maarne ka irada hai kya sur😳
Aww...glad you loved the sweet wala romance dear...Sameer Naina ke gusse ki aag pe apne pyaar ki baarish karke shaant karna chah raha tha! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Naina being naina asking whether they are gonna sleep in the same room before marriage... Sam's replyπŸ˜†
... He is ever ready for marriage.
Haha- wo to Sameer hai hi ready- both for marriage n for the first night too! πŸ˜‰ Ab wo bilkul bhi bholuram nahi raha...lekin ab ladki itne nakhre karegi to ladka bhi irritate ho hi jaata hai...par use bhookha to fir bhi nahi dekh sakta na bechara!

Loved his concern as always... He cant see her sleeping empty stomach... What a plan to get naina to care for him... The girl forgot all her anger... Sam in romantic mode... Mauke pe chauka maara... That romance was just😳
... Bhukkad Maheshwari strikes againπŸ˜†... Romance khaali pet kaise kar sakte hai.
Haha...Sam kaafi jugaadu hai...apna kaam nikalwa liya...use bhi pata hai Naina uski kitni care karti hai...uski ek khaansi uski neendein uda deti hai aur wahi hua...hehe aur wo bhukkad Sam is one of my favourites...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sameer's imaginations were going wild... Bt his girl is too innocent... He respects her boundaries a lot... Love this thing ab him.
Yup- bholu nahi raha...aur Naina ke saath reh ke filmy bhi ho gaya hai ab to banda! πŸ˜†
Romance near window was magical... They got to see sunrise again... This missing the bus has turned out to be a blessing in disguise for them... Loved how she initiated their first kiss... He was least expecting it. ❀️
Yep...I wanted Naina to be comfortable kissing him...n Sameer too wanted the same...but I feel, after being in a relationship for 3 years, people do start warming upto each other n slowly getting comfortable too...ab screen pe kisses hote hain lovers mein itna Naina ko pehle se pata hai...thanks to Dil n QSQTπŸ˜‰

His playfulness is gonna cost him big.πŸ˜†
... Kya zarurat thi wih sab bolne ki.. Naina got into panicky mode.πŸ˜†... He got to kiss her again in an attempt to make her believe... Naughty boy... First and second kiss ho gaya. 😳
Zyada hi muh khool diya bande ne...lene ke dene na pad jayein! πŸ˜‰ But Sam ko apna kaam nikalna aata hai aur Naina ko manana to bahot ache se aata hai! 😳
Kamya noticing their secret romance isnt giving good vibes... She's gonna do something... Hopefully samaina wont fall for any of her plansπŸ˜•
Hehe..Kamya ko story me laane ka ek hi maksad tha mera..lekin abhi uske baare mein likhna baaki hai hehe! πŸ˜†
Wonderful as always.❀️

Thank you so much Simi! πŸ€—

Hey Simi!
Thank you!
My replies in blue!
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Sur yaar tum aise stories likhti rahi toh hogaye mere kaam!!!

Arey Neha! Tumhara resolve tod rahi hun...πŸ˜‰ jaise Naina Sameer ka tod rahi hai Expectedly wali story mein hehe! Jokes apart! Thank you so much dear! I find myself waiting desperately for your comments! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved loved loved it, major DDLJ feels for me When you said the hotel was a small inn I was like Jab We Met Hotel Decent jaise toh nahi haiπŸ˜† Par yeh toh DDLJ ka tabela nikla sirf barf nahi giri. Sameer's shaadi wala dialogue was so savage, I couldn't stop laughing. And then mein chahta hun yeh bus baar baar choote. Salman ke din gaye ab Sam is the new Shah Rukh!!
Kahin tum bhi to DDLJ aur JWM ki bahot badi wali fan to nahi...kyunki main to hun Rati padi hain dono movies mujhe hehe...Hotel Decent...mujhe yaad aa gaya...yahan bulwana tha yaar Naina ko...kuch hi ghanton ka to kaam hai hamein...hum room per hour pe lenge...2 ghante theek hain, safe side ke liye 3 ghante...3 ghante to more than enough honge...n Sam looking at her with that Shahid wala expression 🀣 Yeah, Sam Salman, Aamir, SRK sabko tough de raha hai aajkal! By God, ye ladka 90s mein paida hua hota to ye bhi pakka superstar ban gaya hota tab tak!

Naina's anger was legit this time but have to give it to Sam for being creatively persistent. Sam Bhukkad Maheshwari at his best.
Hehe...Naina knows Sam use chod ke kahin nahi jayega...uska dumchalla banke piche piche aayega...n Bhukkad Sam pata nahi kyun...lekin mujhe bada hi pasand aaya...Actually I want to see him bhukkad on screen again...abhi bechara gham mein hai, varna ghar pe bhabhi aur mami jo use paka paka ke khila rahi hain...wo thak jaati lekin Sam ka pet nahi bharta! πŸ˜‰
You are getting better and better at writing romantic scenes babeπŸ‘. The time they spent together in the room was beautifully described by you. I liked how Naina let out all her insecurities in front of him and Sam being a typical guy had no clue what was the zhamela aboutπŸ˜† but once he understood he made the right amends. I am pleased with your characterization of Naina and Sameer in this story. Sam's capability of landing himself in trouble is marvelous, the moment he complimented Naina on the kiss I was lke"Thakur toh gayo".🀣
BOLD: Aww yaar! Really! Thanks yaar! Ye to bahot bada wala compliment ho gaya...πŸ˜³πŸ€— n ITALICS: Sam aakhir hai to ladka hi...aadhe se zyada time jab ladki naraaz hoti hai, to ladke ko pata hi nahi hota ki usne kiya kya hai...like wo pyaar ka punchnama mein kehta hai na...6 mahine purani baat pe bhi rooth sakti hain ladkiyaan! πŸ˜† I'm glad you liked the characterizations here...I wanted to show Sam a total flirt (only for Naina now), pange lena, use tease karna...lekin kabhi kabhi bhul jata hai ki brake kahaan maarna hai...ab Naina ko kaise bataye ki kahan se info nikali usne! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Iss stoty mein Kamya ji villain hai. Tibru, Kamya, and all the side characters in the serial would be happy if they ever visited this forum...if only they got paid for each time someone included them in a storyπŸ˜† Mera khayal hai agla part aur bhi sulagta hoga, I mean burning with J πŸ˜‰
Hehe...vaise aadha time bechare Kamya, Tibru kuch karte nahi...lekin Samaina close aa jate hain inki wajah se...hehe...haha...acha idea hai yaar...ye log to super duper rich ho jate fir toh..naye gale ke gunde villain, Arjun ko bhi add kar sakte hain!
J Sameer is what I'm waiting for too yaar! Infact, kal ka episode dekhne ke baad, I started writing a parallel jealousy story...soch rai hun post karun ya nahi! πŸ˜† Sab maarenge pakad ke mujhe...itni stories daale ja rahi hai ye ladki! πŸ˜‰
Perfect timing to go with the college track in the real serial. Best hai ekdum 😊

❀️Neha

Hayee Neha...dil le lo!
My comments in blue for you!
Lots of love dear
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow sur..
It is so so good ..
Loved it..
It was reminding me of college trip..how I miss those days..

Thanks for the pm dear

Aww dear Lakku! Thank you so much yaar! Aapko college trip yaad aa gayi so sweet! Meri to koi college trip hi nahi huyi! 🀣 Hope it brought back pleasant memories...I know, even I'm missing college since the show started on those lines...pehle school aur uski innocence miss karte the! 😊
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Yay! Mera wish aapne pura kar diya...I only expected this TS to come at end of this month but this early!? Thank you so much Surbhi di, I was indeed suprised and it felt good to wake up to this...You made my day..

This OS was simply awesome, more than what I expected...
Aww dear Shreya! Thank you so much dear! I was apprehensive initially if you'll like it the way I portrayed...but now I'm glad that I could please you! 😳😊 I know I thought I'll write the 2nd part as well n then update...but then kal ke mahaepisode ke baad, I was too excited to control myself! πŸ˜†

Hehe, I completely enjoyed how you started the story with a fight...I loved this stubborn Naina and Sam running behind her, in the process missing the bus...
I literally could visualise Naina's angry face as we have seen jealous Naina too many times...
Sameer taking the used route of manaofying by being extra romantic and this does things to my poor hopelessly romantic heart...
Haha...Naina knows Sameer is going to come after her...typical gf wali nautanki! πŸ˜‰ Yeah, jealous Naina to dekhi hai kayi baar...waiting for the jealous Sam in full form...Tibrewal ka naam liya tha Naina ne pura chidh gaya tha...kya! πŸ˜†
Yes yes, neck is a very weak spot of women par Naina ka gussa isse kam nahi hoga, kuch aur bhi karna padega...
Haha...that sure is! πŸ˜‰ Naina ko bhi kuch kuch ho raha tha but madam itni aasani se to maangengi nahi...Sameer ziddi hai to Naina mahaziddi hai!
Haaye, Sam's endearments...marne ka irada hai kya didi?
Aww dear...☺️ Dono pyaar mein hain na!
They went for a college trip in Manali, Oh yes! I don't blame Sameer at all for being super romantic when Naina is angry, after all hill stations romantic mood banata hai..
BOLD: Seriously yaar! That's true..upar se ye garmi...I'm so hoping I could have been in Himachal instead of them! πŸ˜†

The description of the inn reminded me of one of my hiking trip's room...my reaction was ditto like Naina and the washroom was gross but I was too grateful to get a room so kept my mouth shut...
Haha...hota hai...hota hai...πŸ˜† I couldn't help adding the haystack there- DDLJ n roop tera mastana feel ke liye...QSQT mein bhi tha! Blame my filmy mind! πŸ˜†

With much difficulty they got a room and how innocent of Naina to ask Sam to go to another room...Well, I loved Sam's answer there..
Haha...I love this Sameer 'Sarcastic' Maheshwari..give us more of this..
Haha...sure...next time se sarcastic Maheshwari zyada dikhenge tumko! Ab gf itna bhav khayegi to ladka bhi chidh hi jata hai na...but bhooka kaise chode apni jaan ko!

What was that!? He dismissed his hunger just because Naina didn't eat..Aww...another reason added for this perfect boyfriend list...
So to hai! He's setting major goals for every man on earth! πŸ˜†

If he does the things which happened in 'Roop tera mastaana' to Naina, she's going to bag the first prize in running race...
Haha...I was literally 🀣 as I imagined Sam trying to kiss her n all..n Naina bhaag gayi haha! But I'm sure when that happens, Naina's gonna surprise him after a few times! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Another reference of mount abu..It always fills my heart with warmth when I read about anything related to Mount Abu as it's my favourite track and you added the very emotional instance from it
Smarty Boy used Naina's concern for him for his own advantage.. That guy, is he even serious!?
I know- I too loved that track a lot yaar! I would say- the best part of the show till then was there only! Ab I'm hoping for the show to bounce back with the college track! And that night in Naina's room- the tears in Sam's eyes, n Sam getting thrashed by Safari suit n taking all the blame onto himself did something to my heart! I was like...this is one ardent lover! But Sameer hai to jugaadu...he knows exactly kahan pe kya bolna hai aur karna hai! πŸ˜†

I loved how Sam reassured Naina of her place in his life and they ended the conversation with an 'I love you'. Recently, I was going through some psychology and I read that
'Even though your partner trusts you, loves you completely still give them instances to trust you and love you even more even if that's possible so whenever minor misunderstandings arises, these instances won't make you/them believe in it and the faith on your partner won't be shattered'
BOLD: Ohh really? Is that so? Thank you for sharing this one dear! Useful for real life too. You know- now that you've said it, I think it actually matters that you reassure your partner about your love n their importance in your life...otherwise, there is a lot of room for misunderstandings, not feeling valued enough.😲
Haha, SAM! He would be the only guy who would interupt the romance and crave for food when he can he satisfy his hunger through other ways...But I completely understand him, food is bae.
Hehe...I have many friends n for them...food comes first always...n I kind of adored the bhukkad Maheshwari...I literally laugh whenever I see that episode..pehle to Naina in Sam's car n him staring at her thru the mirror, wo super duper wala VO n then bhukkad wala funny twist...I so wish to see that avatar of Sam back again..Naina roti bana bana ke thak jayegi, par iska pet nahi bharega! πŸ˜†

'Nahi' 'Haan, nahi' It reminded me of a scene in the show where Naina also bluffs infront of Sam..I don't really remember when it was...
That was the scene- jahan ki tumhari shayad DP hai! πŸ˜ƒ The famous Rakshabandhan day n Sam's toh...Ab main bolne se khud ko rok nahi paa rahi to lo sun hi lo:
Sam: Naina! Kya tumhe sach mein mujhse koi bhi rishta nahi rakhna hai?
Naina: Nahi!
Sam Nahi?
Naina: Matlab nahi wala nahi nahi...
Sam: Naina...nahi to nahi hota hai na!
Naina: Matlab wo nahi jo nahi nahi hota...kya bol rahi hai Naina!
Sam: Wahi to...ye tum kya bol rahi ho...
and ending me wo dil ki dhadkanein badha dene wala TOH I Love You se zyada mujhe ye 'toh' romantic lagta hai! hehe! πŸ˜‰

So Naina does have an idea about what happens between a man and a woman..Chupi rustom..But poor darling doesn't know that it doesn't end with the kiss, it's just the beginning...
Ab Naina hai to dimag wali...bhale hi padhaku n innocent kyun na ho...she does know somethings...baaki why fikr when Sam's here! πŸ˜‰
Them chatting all through the night about their respective lives more deeply, sharing all the minute details and watching sunrise together overwhelms me with happiness...They have accepted each other as their better half...
That is true- they have! 😊
Him tucking her hair behind her ear led to something so beautiful...
The desires which heated up both of them, the thought of both of their lips attached evoked many emotions which they were unable to name...
The flavour of the kiss dispelled the annoyance...the caress with the lips left two lovers shy and they drowned in their carnal urges...
The sun witness to one of their firsts..
Thanks yaar...what a beautiful way to express it! 😊 Kudos! Yes- it was their first and it had to beautiful! 😊

What transpired after their kiss was so hilarious...Oh my god! Did Naina just argue on that topic!? Poor Sam, feeling so awkward on how to answer..If Naina knows the medium of his knowledge, the reaction would be epic...
Haha...Sam ne zara zyada hi muh khol diya! Ab Naina ko agar bata bhi de ki uska source of info kya hai to Naina to bhaag jayegi firse...abhi thodi bholi hai bholuram ki bholi...waqt aane pe sab samajh jayegi! πŸ˜‰

You left the update at a very interesting point...What is Kamya gonna do?
I am so eagerly waiting for the next..Update soon!
Thank you again for this...Love you❀️
Kamya ek maksad se aayi hai yahan! Ab baaki to dekhte hain...coz maine abhi kuch likha hi nahi uspe! πŸ˜†

Thank you for the lovely comments dear! πŸ€—My replies in pink!
Love
Sur