Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Hitanshivyas

Hayee dil le lo vali story naina is such a bholi "kiss se zyada kya hoga ? Hehe she couldn't even imagine half of sameer's wild dreams πŸ˜‰ and that sensual kiss in the end was everything 😳 all thanks go to the kamya hehe ... and ya waiting for the next update update soon

Hehe thank you so much dear Hitanshi πŸ€— I thought zara roothna manana hai to let me explore the jealousy angle...something like the nili madhumakkhi times...😊 now it's Sameer turn to get jealous hehe...Naina is innocent for now, but like she shocked him with the sudden kiss...she's a seductress waiting to be unfolded in front of Sameer! πŸ˜›
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg such a fab update.. they kissed they kissed..m still in dreamland yrr... Naina ko sacchi nh pta mrg me kiss se jyada b kuch hota h..lolzz.. in love with this innocent n bold naina.. and sameer he is tooo cute..Kash sach me mil jae aisa ldka.
Th x 4 pm..
1133597 thumbnail
wow surbhi di
so cute story it was i m still blushing❀️
sameer ka manana hayee koi bhi ldki maan jaaye
sameer ka natak and naina ki care r love😳
their first and second kiss happened finally
naina beahving like a typical gf
i loved this story
2nd prt jldi update krna
and aapki baaki stories pr aaj comment krungi vo actually busy thi toh unpr nhi kr paayi thi

Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful part dear.. loved it!! DDLJ types feel aa rahi thi πŸ˜‰

Initially I was so confused that whether they got married or not here.. I don't know why main kuch samjh hi nahi paa rahi thi.. matlab same room mein and wo bhi Manali mein πŸ˜•.. again my fault.. But please clarify me that, what they are doing there?

We got the benefit of missing their bus.. got some beautiful moments between them with kiss ☺️

I loved this roothi Naina and manata hua Sameer.. Kitne achhe se mana raha tha usko

Ab Jealous Sameer ki baari.. wo bhi jaldi se dikha do.. waiting waiting

Ok so I can also make a wish for OS.. Ohho tension mat lo nahi karnewali main πŸ˜†

Update soon and thanks for the PM dear
Edited by msdfan - 6 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
amazing update
waiting fr d second part
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dil le lo ...what a beautiful update it was
Loved it ..
Poor Sameer had a tough time with Naina handling her typical girlfriend tantrums ..she was in a bad mood
And Sameer very cleverly made her mood better
Such a lovely bf he is
Sameer thinking why boys fall in love with girls ..was just so funny ..
Well Sameer surely knows what tricks to use
Such a nautanki he is.. And his thoughts were always drifting to " roop tera mastana " well I font blame him for this the situation was indeed similar to that but he covered it up by saying " dil hai ki manta nahi " good or else Naina would have ran away !!
Girlfriend was in his arms and he was thinking about having his much disserved meal ..such a bhukad he is
This was the highlight of the update ..loved it
Their love is seriously very pure he didn't do anything which she was not comfortable in .. It was lovely
And then they had their first kiss initiated by Naina herself ..uff
And Sameer explaining why he knows she was a good kisser
Was so cute ..it was my favorite part from the update

Thank you so much for making my weekend with this cute update.. Now please don't make us wait for long and give us the next part
Waiting for your updates

Love
Laalchi reader
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing as always surbhi ... It ws so romantic naina aur sameer ek sath in one room but naina kitni innocent hai yr ...i like how sameer is not forcing anything on her and giving her the space and time thats what is most imp for any relationship ... M hoping next part would be more romantic and passionate ... Thanks for the pm dear
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very sweet story... I loved Naina's rant about how do you know if the kiss was good or not! 🀣
aman.bindra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story!!
Maza aa gaya padh ke!! Jealous Naina and flirty Sameer deadly combo!!
Lovedd the banter and innocence of their love. Kiss was simply cherry on the top!! 😳😳
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing...
Sameer is such a sweet boyfriend even when he didnt know the reason why Naina was angry with him, he went around to manaofy her. They way he calls Naina as jaan darling Nainu is ... I knew that they will have thier first kiss in that room but didnt expect Naina to initiate it.
Please update the next part soon... and if possible pm me..
Edited by chaaru26 - 6 years ago