Rashmi Sharma as a producer of WAS

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I had not watched her previous shows but I had idea that how her shows are generally. Honestly I was not happy when Rashmi Sharma Telefilms took over Woh Apna Sa, I was worried what if she will add the supernatural stuff here, thankfully that didn't happen but still I am very disappointed. First of all I think she is not interested in this show, never heard anything from her about this show. Also I think the way she removed the old cast and crew members was a bad idea. Now this show has only 5 - 6 characters, which I think is very less. You don't need too many unwanted characters but I don't get the family show feeling here. Original writers and director have also been changed. Introduction of Binni was good, it was part of story but after that everyone was very rushed and forced, like the Binni - Aakash love story. And then with Rano's entry almost everything is boring, it was like a regular Saas - Bahu show. And also there are not good romantic scenes so it becomes more difficult. All in all I am not happy Rashmi Sharma the way she has handled this show. I wish the original PH had not left the show.