Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

This is raw trps na..what will be actual trps?hahaha yes deepti last week all ppl were tweeting mamta stop showing tara in action it drops trps now now what they will say bcuz their fav had less scenes 🤣so we can say it remain stable bcuz of her

Ya I know.. everybody was crying u r showing Tara separating ArDeep.. TRP will drop badly bla blah😆 nothing happened..

Original TRP is 2.1... a slight drop is due to sat episode.. even Udaan has 0.1 drop..
So overall TRP is stable & they can't say more SS to Tara made TRP drop😆
Next week if TRP remain stable Shiela fans or Shoaib fans can take credit bc this week was full of kalaripayattu.. Poor Deep fans.. I don't know when they will get opportunity to take credit with 2min of SS of Deep😆
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IT'S 2.1 something na🤪
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Ya I know.. everybody was crying u r showing Tara separating ArDeep.. TRP will drop badly bla blah😆 nothing happened..

Original TRP is 2.1... a slight drop is due to sat episode.. even Udaan has 0.1 drop..
So overall TRP is stable & they can't say more SS to Tara made TRP drop😆
Next week if TRP remain stable Shiela fans or Shoaib fans can take credit bc this week was full of kalaripayattu.. Poor Deep fans.. I don't know when they will get opportunity to take credit with 2min of SS of Deep😆

Yes now twitter is on silence they r shocked how trps didnt dropped bcuz of tara in action as they were expecting drop😆no one giving credit to their favs this week.poor them they wanted to blame tara and complain mamta to stop showing her scenes but now trps didnt drop so they have nothing to say😭😆yes next week nia and shoaib fans will give credit if trps increased if decreased we will blame them too😆deep fans already given credit to him last week dnt knw when next time they will get chance 😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Sab, that's funny😆
The truth is IMMJ have loyal audience who don't have anything else to watch at 7.30.. so they watch IMMJ at 7.30 whatever shit is shown.. Full Tara, no Deep, full arohi, full deep, no story, no logic.. nothing matters to brainless TRP audience.. that's how most Ekta & Rashmi Sharma shows work..

Now Mamta is also overconfident.. she knows whatever crap she shows IMMJ will have around 2 TRP.. so she will keep recycling tracks & show stupidity unless any good shows come in other channel to challenge it😆 No fans crying is going to change anything, ball is in Mamtas court now😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply guys.mujhe raw trp ka mtlab samajh mein nahi aaya that's why I didn't replied for this post.soo it's good to see that trps are stable.noo improvement aur woh kabhi hogi bhi nahi.I guess last week was all abt deep's fake death which was planned by sheila.within 24 hours that plan was failed
& in next week trps will increase just BC of shoaib's entry BC some fans will pay for their karma
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Sab, that's funny 😆

The truth is IMMJ have loyal audience who don't have anything else to watch at 7.30.. so they watch IMMJ at 7.30 whatever shit is shown.. Full Tara, no Deep, full arohi, full deep, no story, no logic.. nothing matters to brainless TRP audience.. that's how most Ekta & Rashmi Sharma shows work..

Now Mamta is also overconfident.. she knows whatever crap she shows IMMJ will have around 2 TRP.. so she will keep recycling tracks & show stupidity unless any good shows come in other channel to challenge it😆 No fans crying is going to change anything, ball is in Mamtas court now😆

Exactly there is no competition in 7.30 slot thats why ppl are majboor like deep to watch immj even what crap illogical story they show
Yes she have no story repeating same crap also getting decent trp so nothing gonna change.haha yes ball is in mamta court she is lucky lady 🥱
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Sorry for the late reply guys.mujhe raw trp ka mtlab samajh mein nahi aaya that's why I didn't replied for this post.soo it's good to see that trps are stable.noo improvement aur woh kabhi hogi bhi nahi.I guess last week was all abt deep's fake death which was planned by sheila.within 24 hours that plan was failed
& in next week trps will increase just BC of shoaib's entry BC some fans will pay for their karma

Vaishu raw trp is that trp which actors producers get.points are added according to rank top 10 top 20 something like that..i dnt knw exactly..this 2.1 is trps of last week when tara virat was behind deep and sheila to kill her..fake death was last to last week
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Exactly there is no competition in 7.30 slot thats why ppl are majboor like deep to watch immj even what crap illogical story they show
Yes she have no story repeating same crap also getting decent trp so nothing gonna change.haha yes ball is in mamta court she is lucky lady 🥱

So true.. Mamta is 1 lucky lady😆 How many times she had recycled the same track & every time she gets good TRP.. so she keeps playing betrayal revenge majboori.. repeat recycle😆
This kalaripayattu is only new thing.. otherwise everything is same.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just BC of this nia's & arjun's psycho blind bhakts viewership trps slightly increased & now they are stable & I'm 100% sure that next week trpsbhi stable hi rahengi BC some shoaib's fans didn't like his comeback from IMM.I think they doesn't like IMM. & now nia's fans are quiet on twitter nothing is bad to say for aalisha as Tara.I guess some aalishian's have a hope that aalisha as aarohi will do comeback BT phir she nia ko as aarohi dekhkar unke armaan aasuon mein beh gaaye.& now aalisha is totally sidelined from current track .so now they can't play blame game with aalisha as Tara.
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys see this 😲

Kitne shows ki trps 2.7,3.1,3.7 aur 4.1 tak gai hain 😲