Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I must say IMMJ has too many loyal viewers and fans of individual actors who no matter what, whether they like it or not will watch this crap😆 (I am included)
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

Does this mean the viewers are really liking deerohi

😲

NO. Trp increased because of so many revelations and story has also moved forward which was stuck since february and ofcourse people are liking deep's tashan 😉 (not those cheap scenes with fake arohi)😆

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

I must say IMMJ has too many loyal viewers and fans of individual actors who no matter what, whether they like it or not will watch this crap😆 (I am included)

Hahaha true just like me watching for ArSha and bearing this crap😆i thought u r not watching?
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shalini no intentions 2 hurt ur intentions that was jst my genuine opinion.sorry bt their is no comparison btw ekta & mamta's story traits.multiple marriages yeh rishta serial mein bhi chalte hi rehte hai.there is nothing new in this.yes there is no story in ekta's shows bt one thing is good abt ekta that she never did any stupid & crap replacement just like mamta recently did in immj😆 & that was ekta who rejected nia sharma for chandra nandini show.bc nia's hindi diction is poor.uske serial mein chahe story ho yaa naa ho bt har tv actor ekta ke serial mein kaam krne ke iye hamesha taiyyar rehta hai.
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hahaha true just like me watching for ArSha and bearing this crap😆i thought u r not watching?

yeah..not watching but do catchup with the updates and all na..matlab i am still not detached from it.. and on your suggestions i do watch a scene here and there😉😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley121

NO. Trp increased because of so many revelations and story has also moved forward which was stuck since february and ofcourse people are liking deep's tashan 😉 (not those cheap scenes with fake arohi)😆

Yes u forget last week we got to knw deep funniest majboori that he changed arohi face bcuz of tara fear🤣
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Yes u forget last week we got to knw deep funniest majboori that he changed arohi face bcuz of tara fear🤣

it was last week kya? i thought it was the week before🤔
sabreen_06 thumbnail

yeah..not watching but do catchup with the updates and all na..matlab i am still not detached from it.. and on your suggestions i do watch a scene here and there😉😆

Haha ok..till immj is on air we cant be detached from it😆thats why i mention scenes which r worthy to watch in my updates so those who not watching catch up with it not miss it😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail

it was last week kya? i thought it was the week before🤔

Yes it was last week when deep kidnaped sheila when he came to knw she is pregnant that reporter told her about deep majboori😆
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Haha ok..till immj is on air we cant be detached from it😆thats why i mention scenes which r worthy to watch in my updates so those who not watching catch up with it not miss it😆

yeah and that is so sweet of you to mention that😃 ek baar arjun-aalisha leave this show then we will detached from IMMJ forever