Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Lol.. 1.7 😆

The fall has started, it will soon go out of top 20 when Kasauti starts..

Colors did a big blunder by changing Udaan time slot. They should have kept Udaan there & given anarkali 7.30 slot.. now I feel both Anarkali & Udaan will suffer.. IMMJ is simply running without story or TRP..

Only jackpot colors hit is with BB.. they r back to No.1 channel but whether BB will sustain viewership we need to know.

Deepti u are right I m the wrong who go against all of you for nia and u know in return what they do call my Aalishu expression less ,end tara character,side actress,moti and genda I m wrong to think that they people are good and mature
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutestGirl

Deepti u are right I m the wrong who go against all of you for nia and u know in return what they do call my Aalishu expression less ,end tara character,side actress,moti and genda I m wrong to think that they people are good and mature

You haven't even seen 5% of Nia's fans true face, I know them from long hence warned before😆 If Nia stays long enough you will see all of their true face . Nia fans are one of the most abusive fangroups.. u will see soon
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

You haven't even seen 5% of Nia's fans true face, I know them from long hence warned before😆 If Nia stays long enough you will see all of their true face . Nia fans are one of the most abusive fangroups.. u will see soon

now I m feeling sad I support them and they said my Aalishu expression less Aalisha meri jaan h
Edited by CutestGirl - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes I know sabi aur unn arjun fangirls mein se ek humari IF member bhi hogi.I think u know her very well.she is an evil instigator of This forum.she still believes that there is a some reason behind deep changing aarohi's face & now Mamta revealed a crap reason behind aarohi's plastic surgery.after hearing that reason mere chehre pe toh question mark hi thha lol.i think sab we should all need 2 ignore thi fanwar.mai toh kehti noon aise logo ko reply dena hi band kr door.bhains me aage bein baajane ka koi faayda nahi.they all are hopeless

vaishu i knw her jo forum py ati ti😆she is postivity ki devi😆she gives lecture on postivity but spreads hate on twitter as well😆han deep ka majboori of changing face is dumbest reason i ever saw on tv😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply.shalini & sabi now what I feel that nia vs arjun's fans ki offline wrestling competition organise honi chahiye.I mean if nia's fans are sooo abusive,strong,cheap & rude then they needs 2 prove that they are true & loyal fans of nia. Lol.guys marks my words Mamta is definitely planning 2 show another revamp with 3rd aarohi then nia,arjia & arjun ke fans phir we uske bhi picche PD jaayenge.arrey inn kamino ne toh an IF ko bhi nahi chhoda ek yahi toh zone hai jaha we have freedom whatever we want 2 say abt immj.bt now this hypocrites are trying 2 search our freedom
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply.shalini & sabi now what I feel that nia vs arjun's fans ki offline wrestling competition organise honi chahiye.I mean if nia's fans are sooo abusive,strong,cheap & rude then they needs 2 prove that they are true & loyal fans of nia. Lol.guys marks my words Mamta is definitely planning 2 show another revamp with 3rd aarohi then nia,arjia & arjun ke fans phir we uske bhi picche PD jaayenge.arrey inn kamino ne toh an IF ko bhi nahi chhoda ek yahi toh zone hai jaha we have freedom whatever we want 2 say abt immj.bt now this hypocrites are trying 2 search our freedom

Hahaha wo competition khud hojai ga jb mamta will betray Arjia fans like us Arsha fans😆jo aj hum srf mamta ko bolty rehty k she betrayed us one day these both fandom will also say😆😉we r free vaishu to express freedom of expression 😉no one can stop us😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Mamta aisa hi Kare bc now I have noo trust on her from the beginning she made us fool.always pretended that arsha as ardeep is lead couple of this show BT she betrayed us & snatched aalisha's lead role from her & gave 2 nia.& now her cheap & vulgar dressing sense is spoiling & destroying aarohi's character.I think Mamta choosed nia for aarohi's role BC she have a huge fan following issi bahane usse immj dekhne waale jyaada viewers bhi mil jaayenge.BT surprisingly nia ki itni badi fan following hone me bawjood bhi this show trp ratings are still low.no progrees & no development in immj's trp's also.so basically immj neutral viewers are doing their protest silently .they are not watching this show.BC they are sensible & normal not like arjun fangirls & nia's fans who are hell bent 2 prove their favourites. & for this they are unnessarily bashing aalisha without any reason.
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

I hope Mamta aisa hi Kare bc now I have noo trust on her from the beginning she made us fool.always pretended that arsha as ardeep is lead couple of this show BT she betrayed us & snatched aalisha's lead role from her & gave 2 nia.& now her cheap & vulgar dressing sense is spoiling & destroying aarohi's character.I think Mamta choosed nia for aarohi's role BC she have a huge fan following issi bahane usse immj dekhne waale jyaada viewers bhi mil jaayenge.BT surprisingly nia ki itni badi fan following hone me bawjood bhi this show trp ratings are still low.no progrees & no development in immj's trp's also.so basically immj neutral viewers are doing their protest silently .they are not watching this show.BC they are sensible & normal not like arjun fangirls & nia's fans who are hell bent 2 prove their favourites. & for this they are unnessarily bashing aalisha without any reason.

Agree we cant trust mamta she betrayed us easily by changing arohi.she will not betray arjia fans🤢nia ko arohi k role mai lany ka kya faida hua.she destroyed arohi character by adding nia touch in it😆trps srf .3 increase hua..revamp se phly 1.7 ta nia k bd 2 py aya..should have increased more but it failed to gain 2.5 plus trps.yes both fandom are proving their fav right and bashing alisha without reason
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Agree we cant trust mamta she betrayed us easily by changing arohi.she will not betray arjia fans🤢nia ko arohi k role mai lany ka kya faida hua.she destroyed arohi character by adding nia touch in it😆trps srf .3 increase hua..revamp se phly 1.7 ta nia k bd 2 py aya..should have increased more but it failed to gain 2.5 plus trps.yes both fandom are proving their fav right and bashing alisha without reason

if trp fall furtther she has to betray arjia fans 😛
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0