Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Sabreen i think we need to accept by now that whatever bad happens aalisha is blamed and whatever good happens it is because of revamp and new entries..that's the only way we can keep our bp normal 😆so just ignore..it used to affect me but in every fan group such kind of people are there jinko kuch samjhaya nahi ja sakta and it destroys the image of whole fandom..
this whole fanwar started because of mamta basically..otherwise some may not have liked aalisha but never bashed her this badly..after revamp everything got messed up..
Edited by Mithila_22 - 6 years ago
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Fangirls of Arjia started to blame alisha again for trps fall..they saying last week tara in action alisha returned as arohi why trps fall should have increased bcuz she gives arohi vibes😕these haters are blind in alisha hate that they forget that she came only in one epi that too for 9 mins rest week was deerohi tashan🥱trps should have increased by seeing tashan😆alisha is only there targetloosers just cant expect that revamp sucks big time🤢

Haha that is how losers defend their favorite🤣 they just make a joke of themselves.. when TRP increase it's bc of tashan when it decrease they will blame someone else😆
They simply can't accept the show is utter crap & running without a story repeating same type of scenes & dialogues.. Changing actors never increase TRP changing story will only help . But blind bhakths have too much ego to accept it.. let them stay in la la Land, everybody knows the truth😆
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand blind support for the actors..individual fans of every actor is the reason trp is still 1.7😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
deepti why are u expecting such type of matured level behaviour from arjia & nia fans.they r not regular viewers of immj & never watched this show from the beginning.unke liye jaha nia hogi wahi serial unke garden-garden hoga🤣.iss serial ki story se durr durr tak unka koi vaasta nahi hai.
itni rude & harsh toh nia bhi nahi hogi jitne uske fans hai..they have a full right to bash tara.no problem with that bt they always call aalisha as motti.this is body shaming.they are bashing aalisha on personal level.on insta & twitter they always says that aalisha is begging for awards.pata nahi apne mann se kuch bhi kehte rehte hai insta aur twitter pe😡

aur raha sawal tara ke action mein rehne ka toh, tara is always in action mode.she is main vamp of this show & now iss boaring show mein ek wahi toh hai jo hamesha twist laati hai.she is playing her own game & not dumb like sheila who will trust on deep blindly.

kisi ne aaj ka immj & silsila ke MS ka SBS segment dekha??
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

Sabreen i think we need to accept by now that whatever bad happens aalisha is blamed and whatever good happens it is because of revamp and new entries..that's the only way we can keep our bp normal 😆so just ignore..it used to affect me but in every fan group such kind of people are there jinko kuch samjhaya nahi ja sakta and it destroys the image of whole fandom..

this whole fanwar started because of mamta basically..otherwise some may not have liked aalisha but never bashed her this badly..after revamp everything got messed up..

Agree mithila according to them everything bad happens only bcuz of alisha and good things happen bcuz of new characters so let them bark and we dnt care😆but there is limit of everything they r crossing there limits each passing day😕
And i agree only mamta is responsible for this fanwar😡after this revamp we got to see real face of people how much hate they have for alisha that they forgeting that she did double roles for 10 months
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Haha that is how losers defend their favorite🤣 they just make a joke of themselves.. when TRP increase it's bc of tashan when it decrease they will blame someone else😆
They simply can't accept the show is utter crap & running without a story repeating same type of scenes & dialogues.. Changing actors never increase TRP changing story will only help . But blind bhakths have too much ego to accept it.. let them stay in la la Land, everybody knows the truth😆

Haha han deepti trps increases bcuz of tashan🤪and trp decreases bcuz of tara in action😆what a logic👏agree with u changing actor doesnt increase trps its story which run shows inmj has no story left it is running on cheap scenes and nonsense 😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

deepti why are u expecting such type of matured level behaviour from arjia & nia fans.they r not regular viewers of immj & never watched this show from the beginning.unke liye jaha nia hogi wahi serial unke garden-garden hoga🤣.iss serial ki story se durr durr tak unka koi vaasta nahi hai.

itni rude & harsh toh nia bhi nahi hogi jitne uske fans hai..they have a full right to bash tara.no problem with that bt they always call aalisha as motti.this is body shaming.they are bashing aalisha on personal level.on insta & twitter they always says that aalisha is begging for awards.pata nahi apne mann se kuch bhi kehte rehte hai insta aur twitter pe😡

aur raha sawal tara ke action mein rehne ka toh, tara is always in action mode.she is main vamp of this show & now iss boaring show mein ek wahi toh hai jo hamesha twist laati hai.she is playing her own game & not dumb like sheila who will trust on deep blindly.

kisi ne aaj ka immj & silsila ke MS ka SBS segment dekha??

Vaishu along with nia Arjia fans there are some arjun fans as well who continusely blashing alisha of trp fall🥱they want only sheila deep scenes and want alisha tara out of serial bcuz of her cheap romance of deerohi interprets😆 and she is reason of trp fall🤢they r literally degrading alisha in everything she does
No didnt watched segment
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I know sabi aur unn arjun fangirls mein se ek humari IF member bhi hogi.I think u know her very well.she is an evil instigator of This forum.she still believes that there is a some reason behind deep changing aarohi's face & now Mamta revealed a crap reason behind aarohi's plastic surgery.after hearing that reason mere chehre pe toh question mark hi thha lol.i think sab we should all need 2 ignore thi fanwar.mai toh kehti noon aise logo ko reply dena hi band kr door.bhains me aage bein baajane ka koi faayda nahi.they all are hopeless
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Lol.. 1.7😆

The fall has started, it will soon go out of top 20 when Kasauti starts..

Colors did a big blunder by changing Udaan time slot. They should have kept Udaan there & given anarkali 7.30 slot.. now I feel both Anarkali & Udaan will suffer.. IMMJ is simply running without story or TRP..

Only jackpot colors hit is with BB.. they r back to No.1 channel but whether BB will sustain viewership we need to know.

Indeed. Udaan should have stayed at 8:30 and Anarkali should have been at some other time slot. At what slot is Udaan gonna air though?

Also Kasauti has started this week and I am expecting it under 10 next week😆 I want more and more serials to come in to see this IMMJ stumble, fall out of top 20🤢
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vaishu u know some people are too much positivity drama in forum but in twitter they have only work bash Aalisha and her fans especially the one person is too much positive on if but on twitter bashing Alisha and her fans I have all screen shot of that positive person age chalke kam ayege