Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahahaha ayesha vaishu roadside romeos🤣actually tharki men must have watched that cheap scenes😆 they dnt care about story only cheap vulgar scenes
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raw TRP

To get original TRP
Add 0.2 to top 20 shows
Add 0.3 to top 10 shows
Out of top 20 TRP is same as this

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What!! Immj is out from top 20 😲 then arjia fans will go in trauma 😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it's in top 20, TRP will be 1.8 still it had a fall😆
Now this is from Sept 8 - 14 week TRP.. the Mahaepisode was on Sept 15 which will be added only next week.. so now bhakths can't cry & argue fall is due to ME.. next week it will fall more due to ME😆

Look at Silsila, Roop & Udaan, all barging ahead. if with such good TRP Udaan is going off air, IMMJ time is arriving soon.. Mamtas karma is on her way🤣
Edited by fanfare.1 - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRP = 1.9

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMMJ at 20 is the biggest downfall the show has seen..even silsila, roop are above immj..i hope mamta learns something from this atleast..
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so immj is not out from top 20.bt it's on 20th position. & what's wrong with this SBS ppl.i mean before this revamp immj was doing well in trp charts tab toh SBS waale immj ke bahut kam segments dikhate thhe.bt now just bc of superstar nia Sharma is playing lead role in immj's flop revamp unnessasarily they are promoting this week episodes scenes. Wow!! 😡
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Silsila is actually worth watching, it's sticks to what was said during promotion days and is able to handle the characters well. But this show is just a mess. I was expecting it to go out of Top 20 but it's hanging at the 20th slot,uff. With Tu Aashiqui going off air, the oldest show remaining will be IMMJ and I will rejoice the day, it goes off air too. Arjun and Aalisha deserve something much better than the crap they are a part of right now.
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yayy happy to see again slot leader this week, excellent show and keep up the good work producer and writer and cast.

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys last week sat epi thi kya🤪
Ganesh utsav special 1 hr epi😊