Users

Frequent Posters

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

BTW Vivi if you're still here, when do you plan to update Anti-Fan? 😆

Sorry to bug you

Hmm...maybe today? Since I always have 1 hour free time...problem is I dont even know what to write 😆
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

Hmm...maybe today? Since I always have 1 hour free time...problem is I dont even know what to write 😆

Ahhh!!!

Well whenever you get the inspiration.

I'm filling the absentee quota of Rikara by reading fanfics. Already read the latest chapter of the King twice. I really liked it. 😆

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ahhh!!!

Well whenever you get the inspiration.

I'm filling the absentee quota of Rikara by reading fanfics. Already read the latest chapter of the King twice. I really liked it. 😆

😆 At least you are reading Rikara FF...Im lazy to even read nowadays...I think after the MeToo...Im kinda done with Rikara...now they are back to the background roles its kinda blah...I like something with a gripping storyline...depth...something with an impact...but now its like so kiddish...can't relate. Everything so predictable in the show...even Gauri cannot get me to watch 😆...I come here to just chat now. Dont be mad if theres no update either...that just mean my laziness has won.
SRKisLove thumbnail

We all come here to chat. And everybody has given up like long time back.

I don't think the actors care either, they look so disinterested (except for one) in the caps. I mean, its like, "yeah its going on, let it go on like this."

But but but please give us updates, if not now, then later. Pretty please?

SRKisLove thumbnail

First thing I saw when I came online in the morning!

Thanks for the update Vivi! we asked and you gave, awww ❤️

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey guys, haven't been here in 3 weeks.

Whats up yo?
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Hey guys, haven't been here in 3 weeks.

Whats up yo?

Hey Deb how are you?

Sumi and I were just talking about you yesterday night.

Nothing new in the show, random tracks going on.

Last to last there was the MeToo track where Shrenu got some screenspace. Rest back to usual standby

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Deb how are you?

Sumi and I were just talking about you yesterday night.

Nothing new in the show, random tracks going on.

Last to last there was the MeToo track where Shrenu got some screenspace. Rest back to usual standby

I saw that week. I didn't know they were calling it the MeToo track on SM. 😕

Anyways, it was quiet by accident. My mum, I told you, is a big fan of Shrenu. Of course, she stopped watching around merger. But she would watch a few scenes here and there during repeat.

Anyways, so she caught a glimpse of the week by mistake when she was switching channels.

So next day she watched the repeat. Mere ko bhi bitha diya, because me vacations are going on. 😆

Shrenu's performance was good. But I lost interest towards the end of the track.

My mom was like yeh Gauri ko kya ho gaya, why doesn't she want to punish the actor, when she stabbed Kali to death.

Ab mom ko kaun samjhaaye that writers have amnesia and have forgotten what all has happened in DBO. 😆

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

I saw that week. I didn't know they were calling it the MeToo track on SM. 😕

Anyways, it was quiet by accident. My mum, I told you, is a big fan of Shrenu. Of course, she stopped watching around merger. But she would watch a few scenes here and there during repeat.

Anyways, so she caught a glimpse of the week by mistake when she was switching channels.

So next day she watched the repeat. Mere ko bhi bitha diya, because me vacations are going on. 😆

Shrenu's performance was good. But I lost interest towards the end of the track.

My mom was like yeh Gauri ko kya ho gaya, why doesn't she want to punish the actor, when she stabbed Kali to death.

Ab mom ko kaun samjhaaye that writers have amnesia and have forgotten what all has happened in DBO. 😆

@bold: 🤣

Same

Your moms quips always crack me up.

Anyways, do you know about the Gold Awards? Vote for Shrenu for best supporting actress. 😆

Don't give your phone number. 😆

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Shello
Debahsree is here 😃

Hey Ananya

Debashree.. Agar Gauri Barailey main rahti to she would have punished the guy without saying a word.. But OM main Culprits ko Punishment nahi milta hai 😆

But I loved Shrenu Performance.. 3 days were so intense full of quality ..I was prepared for Weak ending ...😆
Edited by Sumita18 - 6 years ago