Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I'm telling you we're taking this whole redux thing too seriously.

Its just another reboot.

I remember last year cast and crew hyped 3 month separation with an epic promo and all. Huya kya?

TRPs fell and even the first meeting post-separation could not pull up the TRPs. And this in June. Before merger.

It all depends on numbers. Whatever happens will depend upon ratings. It
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cr - snigs_reynu

shrenu n the photographer must have so so many pics of this jwellery photoshoot shit i want all of them!
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishkara

I really want to know whether gauri and bhavya's role is over? From monday onwards they will show revamp isnt?If shrenu and mansi quit the show then I dont want omru also in ishqbaaz..

But OmRu have been in Ishqbaaz even before Gauri and Bhavya's characters existed.

See Ishqbaaaz opened as the story of three brothers. That is what makes it foundation. For the first 80 episodes it was about the 3 brothers. The original fanbase of the show is the Obro fanbase. Yes Shivaay and Anika's story had more focus. But the concept was the story of 3 brothers. Later from November 2016, the show started focusing only on one couple.

The enduring idea of IB is three brothers. So they won't get rid of OmRu. They might get new girls for OmRu. Thats it.
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

cr - snigs_reynu

shrenu n the photographer must have so so many pics of this jwellery photoshoot shit i want all of them!

She is looking so gorgeous!!! 😲😳

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

But OmRu have been in Ishqbaaz even before Gauri and Bhavya's characters existed.

See Ishqbaaaz opened as the story of three brothers. That is what makes it foundation. For the first 80 episodes it was about the 3 brothers. The original fanbase of the show is the Obro fanbase. Yes Shivaay and Anika's story had more focus. But the concept was the story of 3 brothers. Later from November 2016, the show started focusing only on one couple.

The enduring idea of IB is three brothers. So they won't get rid of OmRu. They might get new girls for OmRu. Thats it.

Pls I would thank Gul if they bring new girls for Omru.I will happily quit.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I'm telling you we're taking this whole redux thing too seriously.

Its just another reboot.

I remember last year cast and crew hyped 3 month separation with an epic promo and all. Huya kya?

TRPs fell and even the first meeting post-separation could not pull up the TRPs. And this in June. Before merger.

It all depends on numbers. Whatever happens will depend upon ratings. It

BJKT milega ...Sab Rating ka kamal hai and its toough to increase because Gul Pushed Audience Away
SRKisLove thumbnail

We all will Kala. We all can completely cut off IB from our brains then 😆
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

BJKT milega ...Sab Rating ka kamal hai and its toough to increase because Gul Pushed Audience Away

No offense to mansi. But replacing sowmya with bhavya was a bad move.
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

True. I don't think audience is interested in revamp anymore.

We might think that online audience is important. But actually SP cares only about TRPs. My fav show RKC went off air because of TRPs. Dopeher shows as well.

TRPs are not gonna rise for IB. They rose little in the Metoo track because the focus was on another character for a change. Even though they didn't let Gauri be the hero of her own track🥱

Same characters doing same things. People are not interested.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

cr - snigs_reynu

Such a beautiful pic