Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Well Shrenu Lee Kunal are promoting because of GUL... Shrenu creating post on New Revamp Promo which has nothing to do with Rikara and Gauri manage to create issue and this time i will not blame fans ..

Shrenu herself invitted this bashing ..

No one promoted her track but Gul always uses Shrenu Kunal Lee to promote her Repeat Boringh Recycles Revamp tracks ...Milta hain BJKT

Well its done and dusted now ...Hope shrenu uses her brain next time follow prmotional skills like KunleeπŸ˜† when it comes to IB

@bold: Same. I will not blame fans. She is getting the bashing because of her post, she should have been more careful.

She could have made an insta story, no post no bashing.

Edited by SRKisLove - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

@bold: Same. I will not blame fans. She is getting the bashing because of her post, she should have been more careful.

Yup Ananaya ...Insta stroy would not have creaated that much bashing πŸ˜†

Majority of her fans watch IB for Rikara and Gauri and Omkara also ..Anyways its done now ..

She need to learn and not let people take advantage of her niceness

Cvs wont give track an SS but will use extras to promote same reccyled repeat revamped drama ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Sumita18 - 6 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail

Yup Ananaya ...Insta stroy would not creaated that much bashing

Majority of fans watch IB for Rikara and Gauri and Omkara also ..Anyways its done now ..

She need to learn and not let people take advantage of her niceness

Cvs wont give track an SS but will use extras to promote ...πŸ˜†

@bold: Totally agree with you Sumita.

Also I don't like this PH forcing everyone to promote when they don't even write stories for them,
Sumita18 thumbnail

@bold: Totally agree with you Sumita.

Also I don't like this PH forcing everyone to promote when they don't even write stories for them,

When Extras get Track bhoole Bhatke Kabhi kabhi , on that time i do not see Gul forcing anyone else to Promote πŸ˜†

SRKisLove thumbnail

When Extras get Track bhoole Bhatke Kabhi kabhi , on that time i do not see Gul forcing anyone else to Promote πŸ˜†

Exactly this is my problem!!!

Gul as producer has to promote everyone. When Gauri got MeToo track, she promoted it with her instastories.

But no one else from the cast promoted the MeToo track. Only Nakuul came out later to praise Shrenu's performance, once it aired on TV. Which was a sweet gesture, but it was not promotion.

Then why did Gul ask everyone in the cast and crew to promote this track when Gauri has no role in this?

This is outrageous!

Sumita18 thumbnail

Exactly this is my problem!!!

Gul as producer has to promote everyone. When Gauri got MeToo track, she promoted it with her instastories.

But no one else from the cast promoted the MeToo track. Only Nakuul came out later to praise Shrenu's performance, once it aired on TV. Which was a sweet gesture, but it was not promotion.

Then why did Gul ask everyone in the cast and crew to promote this track when Gauri has no role in this?

This is outrageous!

Nakul Sufy Gul Lalit came out praising her after the track because fan , media , press acknowledged her track how powerful it was and Shrenu did brilliant job and made impact

Mansi is the only who wholeheartedly promoted this track on insta.. πŸ˜ƒ

As vivi said shrenu does not need promotion for her own performance ...but why gul forces her of others to promote ..This is outrageous .. But anyways ..Monday se bhi wahi same bakwas ...Kuch nahi nahi hone wala hai

Gul forgetting , Zee and Colors are producing better shows than her and she did ask audiecne to change the channel so they changed the channel πŸ˜†
Edited by Sumita18 - 6 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail

Mansi is the only who wholeheartedly promoted this track on insta..

As vivi said shrenu does not need promotion for her own performance ...but why gul forces her to promote ..This is outrageous .. But anyways ..Monday se bhi wahi same bakwas ...Kuch nahi nahi hone wala hai

@bold: Oh Yeah, I forgot about that.

Well, if nothing, Shrenu found a good friend in Mansi.
SRKisLove thumbnail

Anyways, apart from Priya Di, it looks like Kashish has also taken a break from Rikara and SM. Haven't heard from her in weeks now.

Sumita18 thumbnail

@bold: Oh Yeah, I forgot about that.

Well, if nothing, Shrenu found a good friend in Mansi.

Yup ..Mansi is a sweetheart .

Btw Actor who played the Villain on the track was prasiing Shrenu a lot ...and when people on his was prasing him , he said it was very diffcult for shrenu to do these scenes but she did fantastic job and was very cooperative
SRKisLove thumbnail

It is difficult to do these kind of scenes.

I suppose it was difficult to do the scenes during the KT track as well. Thats why RD always praises Shrenu. 😊