Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

LOL Meghana just showed me something.😆

I think we should take this as our final Rikara scene, 'cos from next monday I don't think we'll get anything. 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL I forgot to mention one thing.

The week with Shrenu's scene in MeToo track, the TRP rose to 1.8. I'm happy about that the TRP rose when there was Shrenu's performance.

Phir next week jo bhi ho I don't really care. 😆
Sumita18 thumbnail

LOL I forgot to mention one thing.

The week with Shrenu's scene in MeToo track, the TRP rose to 1.8. I'm happy about that the TRP rose when there was Shrenu's performance.

Phir next week jo bhi ho I don't really care. 😆

Well Shrenu performed and TRP went up .I am happy thats it ...

People want to watch Quality Stuff.. Not the Repeated Recycled Stupidity ..But Writer Ji Ko kaun Samjhaye ...Unki Marji Unki Choice .. But Viewers have coide to change the channel as Gul suggested 😆

This week is Not Gauri Rikara Centric... So i am least interesed ...But todays 1 min scene made my day .
Edited by Sumita18 - 6 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just a reminder guys.

Keep commenting on Shrenu's profile.

She gets very few articles. So thats the only way to improve her rank.
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes I get confused what the makers want. Their target audience seem to be fangirls nowadays. Viewers want a good storyline...it's proven with the fluctuation of the TRPs...MeToo was a fairly nicely written track and it managed to pull audience but now they once again end it just like the Bareilly track...It's like they don't learn...writing is key..followed by good acting...great chemistry...Im just glad Rikara are given quality tracks when makers actually give them SS. Gosh Shrenu cries so beautifully...their moment so sweet...loving the small gestures...the romantic atmosphere...I like private sweet meaningful scenes ❤️
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

Sometimes I get confused what the makers want. Their target audience seem to be fangirls nowadays. Viewers want a good storyline...it's proven with the fluctuation of the TRPs...MeToo was a fairly nicely written track and it managed to pull audience but now they once again end it just like the Bareilly track...It's like they don't learn...writing is key..followed by good acting...great chemistry...Im just glad Rikara are given quality tracks when makers actually give them SS. Gosh Shrenu cries so beautifully...their moment so sweet...loving the small gestures...the romantic atmosphere...I like private sweet meaningful scenes ❤️

Makers ka kya kahna.. no comment ... But Rikra proving again and again the how beautiful they are onscreen and their progression is good though its slow

Vivi Shrenu metoo track and Rikara track r written by someone else ...thats why its full of quality and Meaninful its less but good .
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like their simmering love story because if you over boil something it just spills out and make a mess...One has to know when to turn down the heat and let it simmer 😆. And I also agree Sumita...so much bling..but Rikara still look beautiful.
Edited by OoViVioO - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

I like their simmering love story because if you over boil something it just spills out and make a mess...One has to know when to turn down the heat and let it simmer 😆. And I also agree Sumita...so much bling..but Rikara still look beautiful.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think we should take this as our final Rikara scene, 'cos from next monday I don't think we'll get anything. 😆

pehle hi pta tha behen expectation rakhi hi kisne h lol 😆 whatever we r getting is ehsan jaise thingie since 7 8 months now 😆
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

What is this something Ananya?? 🤔