Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Jaans❀️ ayesha looks innocent here and Ashi drama Queen! πŸ˜†
CR - INSTA
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

I saw it in twitter! And I ll say Her Statement "ek Ladka Aur Ladki dost ho sakthe hai woh bhi Bohut acche" Playing a big role !

Aaj ke zamane mein to definitely ho sakte hai... Even I had in the 90s... I had buddy friends with whom I would do all types of masti, play sports, ... mostly school friends...

.. I had great partnership with my colleague and ppl wrongly attached my name to him but we both were very clear about our bond and work partnership so it didn't matter what ppl talked behind our backs and mostly they were some jealous bitching seniors (males πŸ˜†.) spreading rumors..

And I have two best friends for life... Both males... I would say both are like Munna pandit to me but one had proposed me and I had frankly refused...πŸ˜†.. but we r still best friends...

So yes friendships are of all kinds... You just need to demarcate them well and give them due respect... And nothing can complicate or ruin this beautiful relationship of pure friendship...

I love ashi for her clarity in life and relationships at such young age... Such sensible girl..
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

Aaj ke zamane mein to definitely ho sakte hai... Even I had in the 90s... I had buddy friends with whom I would do all types of masti, play sports, ... mostly school friends...

.. I had great partnership with my colleague and ppl wrongly attached my name to him but we both were very clear about our bond and work partnership so it didn't matter what ppl talked behind our backs and mostly they were some jealous bitching seniors (males πŸ˜†.) spreading rumors..

And I have two best friends for life... Both males... I would say both are like Munna pandit to me but one had proposed me and I had frankly refused...πŸ˜†.. but we r still best friends...

So yes friendships are of all kinds... You just need to demarcate them well and give them due respect... And nothing can complicate or ruin this beautiful relationship of pure friendship...

I love ashi for her clarity in life and relationships at such young age... Such sensible girl..

Well I don't have any male Friends πŸ˜† but I do believe in " a boy and a girl can be just friends" and about Ashi yes she is very sensible she knows what to do and how to do !
violette thumbnail

Baby with her Friend !

Her smile...
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I saw it in twitter! And I ll say Her Statement "ek Ladka Aur Ladki dost ho sakthe hai woh bhi Bohut acche" Playing a big role !

Lol...it's already started on IG and some commented that now she is finally in relation .
But I think it's not wrong to share pics with friends even boys bcos it's not necessary that u can share only a one relation and glad that she actulally enjoying the life fully without thinking much ...
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
All her costars always says so much good for her ...she is doing so well in very young age and definitely will get the success in life .
Edited by soniadutta - 6 years ago
violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Lol...it's already started on IG and some commented that now she is finally in relation .
But I think it's not wrong to share pics with friends even boys bcos it's not necessary that u can share only a one relation and glad that she actulally enjoying the life fully without thinking much ...

Who cares... Bolne wale Bolte rahenge.. for some foolish ppl..

1. You cannot change the way you want to live your life (especially when you are young, want to explore world ppl and are not tied down by any role or responsibility).
2. You cannot let go ppl who matter to you in your life. (Always friends and family above fans. They are the ones who will hold your hands I .real life in time of crisis. However well wisher a fan is, he/she cannot do that)
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Instagram fans are hilarious. Matlab kuch bhi post Karo they start CID.
Everyone has their personal life. Let her enjoy moments of life.
That's why they stop posting then.
Good Ashi is calm and takes everything sportingly.
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

Ashi puts a new insta story with her long time friends and one friend in particular with so much visible joy.. and Twitter fans wondering y bashing/extreme reactions doesn't happen with Ashi..πŸ˜†

I would say she is wise and sensible (and considerate ) in handling both her fans and close friends...
She has clear demarcated boundaries for both And I love her for that...

Its not the first time they tweeting such things lol there was one time before someone said why she doesnt get the same amount of hate he RD does its as if they really want her to get bashed on ig the same way...