CR - ASHI SINGH FC / TWITTER

Absolutely adore her in these emotional scenes
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Frankly speaking ,Preeti saree was more good then Naina

But ashi was looking cute in yellow

Actually blue color wasn't flattering on Ayesha as yellow was on ashi..

violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

CR - ASHI SINGH FC / TWITTER

This blue is also her color... Tho orange is most flattering..
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another thing I admire about Ashi is her grounded nature and continuing her studies with focus. During her exams she was actually studying along with shooting😛 Have hardly seen that attitude with current lot of actors.

Education does impact your personality growing up and I am glad Ashi continues that path in addition to her acting!
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Another thing I admire about Ashi is her grounded nature and continuing her studies with focus. During her exams she was actually studying along with shooting😛 Have hardly seen that attitude with current lot of actors.

Education does impact your personality growing up and I am glad Ashi continues that path in addition to her acting!

Our ashi is Padkhu like Naina ! Her mom said in mothers day interview that she is school topper and every teacher praised her , was discipline leader in her School , ashi said this in show launch interview , she won trophies in school and have so many certificates ...and quiet honest too ! She have so many good qualities from the childhood itself , that's y I believe that her character won't change when she achieve more success in her carrier ! Childhood characteristics won't change easily !

Ashi is 2018 version of Naina !

Edited by Riyagong - 6 years ago
violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikiAries

And she was very cool about it... As if it's not a big thing..

And she also feared flunking her exams.. when Naina did once..😆
violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

Our ashi is Padkhu like Naina ! Her mom said in mothers day interview that she is school topper and every teacher praised her , was discipline leader in her School , ashi said this in show launch interview , she won trophies in school and have so many certificates ...and quiet honest too ! She have so many good qualities from the childhood itself , that's y I believe that her character won't change when she achieve more success in her carrier ! Childhood characteristics won't change easily !

Ashi is 2018 version of Naina !

I think ashi's nature is a lot like her mom's..

And is both simple and beautiful ..

Normally Aisa impression hai ki studious students are not street smart... Par Ashi is not street smart per se (at least haven't seen that in any interviews.. ). But she is definitely very wise..

And also very practical...

She knows the value of money... And has been always Frank about that in every IV.

Also she is consistent in all her IVs, her answers haven't changed from the first iv that I saw her..shows clarity and focus on future
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3