Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: haritha45

Where was these #Team Sameer #Team Naina polls during Manhus track.I'm pissed off seeing such bias tweet in wrong time already because of offscreen assumptions some r indirectly bashing ashi in d name of naina for her life style.Ab ye kya hai.Now twitter is like divided fandom

In btw thank u Riya n violette u both r really positive persons like ashi.Even yesterday I was upset while reading some nonsense in ashi IG post but after reading post felt so much positivity.I may not reply to both of u for every post but u both r gems.Pls continue like this n make Ashi AT filled with love❤️

Thank God I have muted some people in twitter ! U know staying away from Negativity is good for your health and it's good for your favourite too ! These negative comments can do nothing to Ashi! Her positivity can conquer anything ! Same to us also ! Let them say whatever they want to say , I am sure there is only few people are like this ! It's okay ! Don't mind ! We should increase our postivity around ashi !

And don't thank us yaar ! ❤️
RedGiant thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

see ab koi mere itne thoughtful question ka reply bhi nahi kar raha hai.. ki what if Nanu had rejected Naina and attempted Suicide? Phir Sameer kya karta?

Things can only b solved if we put ourselves in other persons' shoe.. instant judgement dena is always so easy.. but to face tuff situation and making a choice out of it is really difficult..

I would say Naina has been very brave in rejecting Sameer.. knowing very well. ke vo ek saath do do zindgiya barbaad kar rahi hai.. ek khud ki aur ek Sam ki...

Bold - 😆😆😆
RedGiant thumbnail
Lo naina went to sameer's house today In tamil ...Kammo ! I just Love this naughty and brave side of naina .naina has always been brave when it's comes to sameer ! Now only She is shaken all thanks to that EPIC drama in her house !
Edited by Riyagong - 6 years ago
RedGiant thumbnail

Ab to Preeti ke baal bhi kaat gaye hai... 😉 jiska CVs ke paas koi explanation nahi hai.. 😆

Arre yaar.. 90s mein sandals bhi kaafi fashion mein the.. kabhi ko change kar dete.. at least SAm se gift hi karwa dete.. 😆

Lekin Baal ki kahani waise hi hai.. Jaise Sam ke dadhi ki kahani... 😆 😆

Bachi ke baal badhte hi nahi.. hamesha styled rehte hai.. Taiji ko to ye kabh na dikha.. Shefali ke chote kapde zaroor dikh gaye.. 😆

Taiji's Eyes are like Eagle's Eyes When it's comes to Naina !
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

Lo naina went to sameer's house today I'm tamil ...Kammo ! I just Love this naughty and brave side of naina .naina has always been brave when it's comes to sameer ! Now only She is shaken all thanks to that EPIC drama in her house !

Sirf do ho cheeze usko weak bana Sakti hai.. ek to Sameer aur dusra uska pariwaar... Now she had to chose the weakest link
..😆 .and it was not Sameer..m😉😛😆

Mujhe persionally kammo track bahot bakwaas or worthless Laga that...😆
RedGiant thumbnail

Sirf do ho cheeze usko weak bana Sakti hai.. ek to Sameer aur dusra uska pariwaar... Now she had to chose the weakest link
..😆 .and it was not Sameer..m😉😛😆

Mujhe persionally kammo track bahot bakwaas or worthless Laga that...😆

Yaar it is worthless coz sam par kuch asar nahi pada ! Kammo endup exploring sameer's house !
violette thumbnail

Yaar it is worthless coz sam par kuch asar nahi pada ! Kammo endup exploring sameer's house !

Aur maami ke nazron mein bhi chadh gayi.. ab question ye hai.. ki kaiii salon baad kya Maami iss Kammo ko pehchaan payegi? 😆

RedGiant thumbnail
Ek minute! Naina Came to know about this intercaste thing during shejun Drama only right ! It's not like she knows about this from the beginning of samaina's Relationship! How Manhoos! Yes she know sameer is maheshwari and she is Agarwal but she doesn't know that Agarwals don't even do rista in Maheswari's ! Taiji mentioned it during shefun drama that's when naina came to know about it ! She even remembered Sam's proposal plan at that moment !
How conveniently everyone ignored this fact and blaming naina !Even i remembered now only !

violette thumbnail

Ek minute! Naina Came to know about this intercaste thing during shejun Drama only right ! It's not like she knows about this from the beginning of samaina's Relationship! How Manhoos! Yes she know sameer is maheshwari and she is Agarwal but she doesn't know that Agarwals don't even do rista in Maheswari's ! Taiji mentioned it during shefun drama that's when naina came to know about it ! She even remembered Sam's proposal plan at that moment !

How conveniently everyone ignored this fact and blaming naina !Even i remembered now only !

yes.. Taiji ne to khud Sam ke rishte ki baat kari thi apne sage mein during Pooja di's mrg.. even Pooja di ki saans apni beti se rishta karna chahti thi..

Naina ko kya pata that ki Taiji kya.. pura khandaan ek din palat jayega... 😆 😆
Edited by violette - 6 years ago
RedGiant thumbnail

yes.. Taiji ne to khud Sam ke rishte ki baat kari thi apne sage mein during Pooja di's mrg.. even Pooja di ki saans apni beti se rishta karna chahti thi..

Naina ko kya pata that ki Taiji kya.. pura khandaan ek din palat jayega... 😆 😆

Taiji ko chodo! Even fandom asking the same to naina ! They are talking like Naina knew this from the beginning of their relationship still went to fall in love with sameer ...in reality she herself don't have any idea about this !

P.s - I found you in twitter 😆