Frequent Posters

RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: violette

the innocence she portrayed..

The mature naina..

Just.. look at the difference.. ! 😛

No major weight gain or weight loss ! But still there is so much difference! I bet still ashi can go to her initial days look ! This will help her to get into any character with mere dress change just like how u said before ! And Those Eyes expression uff !
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

Some did supported family pyaar some didn't u know sameer's fans! me I didn't support neither Questioned naina! Becoz it's the reality i have seen these type of cases , so I just wanted same to assure her and give her strength and all just like how Naina did in Manhoos Track even in dehli track ! But Sam did something in the name of jugaad , sunaina drama , Rishta and all , which pushed naina into further darkness and after that naina blasting at sameer (in which she went wrong it's okay to blast at him but baby should have checked about surrounding) and he blasted back , he said main main main thing which is wrong in my opinion it was always about him from naina side , during this breakup time only She is talking about my family My + she don't want sameer to hurt in future , and movie and phone talks dialogue and that Drama Dialogue hit hard on naina , I wish he didn't take that drama word ! All said and done both are at fault lets see how this breakup thing going to end and there will be a new beginning for samaina !

Correct.. Sam was responsible in pushing Naina to corners.. I had always said that he is yet not mature.. he didn't have any solid action plans to avoid repeating mistakes after each scandal.. instead he jst rebuffed Naina's fear as unfound for.

I too disliked his accusing her of being selfish for herself.. yes she was selfish but for her family and for Sameer.. never in her dreams would she ever think about herself.. if her first priority is family than second is definitely Sameer.. apne khud ke baare mein to usne sochna bachpan se hi chod diya tha.. pyaar kabul kiya vo bhi Sameer ke liye..

and yes.. Drama thing definitely hit hard on her.. she never thot ke Sameer would b this angry on her.. but she understood she was at fault in the end.. but that she was helpless.. and I think its gonna strike both really hard this time..

Naina hasn't yet realized the full fledged pain of being never b able to call Sam hers again.. once that reality would hit her.. she would realize ke bolna aasan hota hai.. karna bahot zyada mushkil.. 😆

I just hope ke CVs use baaki heroines ki Tarah rondlu devi na bana de jo bas apne kismet ko kose.. apni galti ko sudhare nahi..
Edited by violette - 6 years ago
violette thumbnail

Yeh Sony walo ko kya hua ? Do they want to divide fandom?

Zindagi ke crossroads ka effect hai..shayad.. 🤣
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHEN WILL COSTUME TEAM CHANGE NAINA'S EPIC GOLDEN SANDAL ?
WHEN WILL CVS LET ASHI FLAUNT HER NATURAL HAIR ?
violette thumbnail

CID ko bhejna padega set pe.. ye questions ke answere dhoondne.. 😆
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where was these #Team Sameer #Team Naina polls during Manhus track.I'm pissed off seeing such bias tweet in wrong time already because of offscreen assumptions some r indirectly bashing ashi in d name of naina for her life style.Ab ye kya hai.Now twitter is like divided fandom

In btw thank u Riya n violette u both r really positive persons like ashi.Even yesterday I was upset while reading some nonsense in ashi IG post but after reading ur posts felt so much positivity.I may not reply to both of u for every post but u both r gems.Pls continue like this n make Ashi AT filled with love❤️
Edited by haritha45 - 6 years ago
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank god for small mercies! Glad that you girls feel the same. Chalo I can take the golden sandal, typical 90s middle class house. Par that awful wig. Didn't Naina get beaten for cutting hair? So looks like that belan thrashing affected her hair growth! How else would her hair be of same length when long hair was apparently the trend in Agarwal house😆
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haritha45

Where was these #Team Sameer #Team Naina polls during Manhus track.I'm pissed off seeing such bias tweet in wrong time already because of offscreen assumptions some r indirectly bashing ashi in d name of naina for her life style.Ab ye kya hai.Now twitter is like divided fandom

In btw thank u Riya n violette u both r really positive persons like ashi.Even yesterday I was upset while reading some nonsense in ashi IG post but after reading post felt so much positivity.I may not reply to both of u for every post but u both r gems.Pls continue like this n make Ashi AT filled with love❤️

Well said, this is a happy place for every Ashi fan! Great job girls 👏
violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Thank god for small mercies! Glad that you girls feel the same. Chalo I can take the golden sandal, typical 90s middle class house. Par that awful wig. Didn't Naina get beaten for cutting hair? So looks like that belan thrashing affected her hair growth! How else would her hair be of same length when long hair was apparently the trend in Agarwal house😆

Ab to Preeti ke baal bhi kaat gaye hai... 😉 jiska CVs ke paas koi explanation nahi hai.. 😆

Arre yaar.. 90s mein sandals bhi kaafi fashion mein the.. kabhi ko change kar dete.. at least SAm se gift hi karwa dete.. 😆

Lekin Baal ki kahani waise hi hai.. Jaise Sam ke dadhi ki kahani... 😆 😆

Bachi ke baal badhte hi nahi.. hamesha styled rehte hai.. Taiji ko to ye kabh na dikha.. Shefali ke chote kapde zaroor dikh gaye.. 😆
violette thumbnail
see ab koi mere itne thoughtful question ka reply bhi nahi kar raha hai.. ki what if Nanu had rejected Naina and attempted Suicide? Phir Sameer kya karta?

Things can only b solved if we put ourselves in other persons' shoe.. instant judgement dena is always so easy.. but to face tuff situation and making a choice out of it is really difficult..

I would say Naina has been very brave in rejecting Sameer.. knowing very well. ke vo ek saath do do zindgiya barbaad kar rahi hai.. ek khud ki aur ek Sam ki...