Kuch Duriyan, Nazdikiyan,

Kuch Hass Padi Tanhaiyaan,

Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai,

Shayad Yeh Pyaar Hai,

Haan Hai Shayad,

Kya Yeh Bahar Hai, Kya Intezaar Hai,

Shayad Yeh Pyaar Hai,

Pyaar Hai Shayad..

I turn around smiling hearing the song playing, I smile noticing my husband entering inside, his brown eyes sparkling with mischievousness as he walked in pulling at his tie. I step forward meeting him halfway and slid the tie loose chucking it onto the sofa playfully.

He cradles my cheek resting his other hand on the small of my back pulling me close and whispers, "Happy anniversary".

I grin widely, my arms enveloping him, his arms enclose around and he lifts me up chuckling.

"I love you" he repeats.

"I love you too" I respond tilting my head back, he smiles caressing my cheeks before he lowers his head and captures my lips with his own. Instantaneously I reciprocate, my hands brushing through his thick soft hair, I grab them as his kiss deepens.

Kuch Khaas Hai,

Kuch Paas Hai,

Kuch Ajnabi Ehsaas Hai,

Kuch Duriyan, Nazdikiyan,

Kuch Hass Padi Tanhaiyaan,

Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai,

Shayad Yeh Pyaar Hai,

Haan Hai Shayad,

Kya Yeh Bahar Hai, Kya Intezaar Hai,

Shayad Yeh Pyaar Hai,

Pyaar Hai Shayad..

"Do you remember our first meeting?" he whispers lifting me, I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks towards our bedroom.

"How could I forget?" I chuckle.

"I couldn't take my eyes off you" he admits kicking the door close behind him as he places me down onto our bed.

"You are so beautiful" he tells me switching off the light and switching on our night lamp. He crouches before me taking my hand into his and presses gentle kisses at the back of my hands. "You're mine" he whispers dropping gentle butterfly kisses along my arm, I chuckle feeling ticklish as he reaches my shoulder and nuzzles me.

I shudder as he works on undressing me slowly, his lips doesn't leave my skin, he continues to place soft gentle kisses whispering sweet nothings, I close my eyes feeling my stomach churning, I press my legs together as he slowly makes me stretch along our bed.

His POV

I smile inwardly watching my wife averting my eyes and she dips her head down.

I kick off my boxers climbing into our bed, my eyes roving her naked beautiful body, I swallow thickly as I near my wife. I couldn't believe she was all mine, she was mine.

I cradle her cheek, she blinks and looks at me, our eyes meet and I smile. Her brown hazels were deep and filled with a depth that I enjoyed trying to read though I failed a number of times. She closes her eyes, her cheeks warming against my palm, I lower my head brushing my lips against hers. A smile plays on my lips as she shudders before relaxing and reciprocates to my kiss.

I nip her lower lip teasingly and she opens her mouth allowing me to enter, our naked bodies pressing together. She fits perfectly, the warm softness of her petite body presses against my body, my hands roam and explore all over again knowing all her pleasure spots. She gasps feeling my fingers tugging and tweaking, she chews on her bottom lip as I duck down and capture her with my lips, my tongue swiping excitedly. My wife arches up, she shifts and squirms beneath me, I chuckle and trail my hand down seeking her pleasure.

After I've pleasured her with my lips and fingers, I kneel before her and position myself gripping her thighs, a gasp escapes her lips as I enter her and drive her towards a toe curling climax.

Her POV

I curl up pulling the blanket over myself as my husband goes to the washroom.

I think over the last couple of hours, he'd made our anniversary memorable despite only spending it with me nearing the end.

He'd been busy at work and visiting his grandmother in the hospital as she'd suffered a recent heart attack.

He'd slipped back into his boxers and joined me in bed, he smiles pressing a kiss to my temple. I shift closer to him brushing my fingers across his cheek and press a kiss to his cheek.

His smile slowly fades and I watch silently as his eyes grows bleary and he's consumed by darkness. I pull my arm away carefully and climb out of bed disposing the syringe carefully.

His POV

I squint confused and feeling stiff, I attempted to move my arms but couldn't move. I blink and notice the cuffs around my wrist and see I'm chained to a chair. I note that someone had put my clothes on. Utterly confused, I look up and my eyes widen seeing my wife leaning against the wall pointing a handgun at me.

I wonder if this is some game, but there was a distant coldness as I bore into her eyes.

"Do you remember our first day of meeting?" she asks me softly.

"At your friend's wedding" I whisper.

She shook her head chuckling, "that was the way I wanted you to see me because you'd forgotten me"

I frown feeling confused, "I don't..."

"Don't speak" she cuts me off shaking her head.

"Remember I said I wouldn't forget the day we'd met" she states smiling coldly, "Looking at you every day made sure I wouldn't ever forget our first meeting" she playfully smiles.

"Are you okay? Let me out of this" I tell her cutting in and tug at the cuffs.

"Don't, just don't..." she repeats and waves the handgun in front of me. I was more concerned whether she'd hurt herself more than me. My wife didn't seem okay right now.

"Do you remember the date 17th September 2012?" she asked.

I tensed and look confused wondering why she was asking me about a date I wanted to forget from my life.

"It seems you need explaining" she walks forward brushing the gun against my temple, "Do you remember hitting the red car?" she asks me, I clench my jaw I'd lived with that date for the last 6 yrs, a day never went by that I did not think about that fateful incident.

"Let me remind you, you hit a woman and a young toddler" she smiles crouching down in front of me, the gun pressing against my chest. "That girl was my sister who'd offered to pick my son up for me" she reveals slowly.

My heartbeats races with her words, my wife had a son.

"They died because of your driving" she reminds me.

I close my eyes, I stopped driving after that day. I couldn't bring myself to sit behind the driver's seat ever again. I've lived with the guilty for the last 6 years.

"You see..." she stands walking around me, "I could never forget walking into the hospital and seeing you stood in the corner with your head down, I had to walk into the room and identify my son and my sister" she hisses. I tense feeling her pressing the gun at the back of my hand, "I had died that day, I fought my family, I fought society to bring my son into this world and you" she lowers down, her lips near my ears "you just stole him from me within minutes. He was my everything, the very reason I'd lived for..." she appears in front of me, I feel my heart shatter seeing the depth of sorrow that filled her eyes. I'd done this to my wife. I'd hurt her immensely.

"I'm sorry" I apologise, "I didn't know" I shook my head.

She chuckles stepping back, "You see, I was grief stricken so I wanted you punished. I trusted the law to do it that was until Mr Richie Rich's grandmother turns up with a lawyer and challenges everything. You walked away free" she reminds me.

"I was 20 yrs old, it was an accident" I tell her. "Tell me what I can do to make it right" I continue, my heart breaking as I see my wife shatter before me. She was cold and distant, I'd done this to my wife. Tears stung my eyes as I looked at her, she stared blankly at me for a moment as if she was consumed with the memories of that date. I wished I could have gone back and not tried to outdo the traffic lights.

"There is nothing you can do, you've killed me that day" she replies, "I promised that day I would make sure your grandmother suffers and you" she informs.

"What do you mean?" I frown and tense as I think of my grandmother.

"I caused the heart attack last week" she informs smiling warmly, "I didn't have to do much except reveal who I was and what I'd be doing to you".

"Don't involve, she's innocent" I beg my wife. "Please, please, do whatever you have to, punish me but leave her out of this".

"You didn't spare my son, she had the lawyer turn on my sister, she couldn't come and defend herself!" my wife screams at me.

"I'm sorry"

"That's not good enough, it doesn't bring my son back" she comes in front of me lowering her head.

I blink back the tears, her eyes boring into mine, "Was any of this real?" I ask, her eyes were filled with pure hatred for me. I couldn't see the warmth or love I'd seen over the past two years.

"I spent 4 years planning, and I knew you wouldn't be exactly stupid so this took a very long time" she replies, "You ripped my heart out that night I lost my son" she informs brushing my cheek with the gun. "My skin crawled each time you kissed me, I felt my insides breaking each time I allowed you enter me, I wanted to burn my skin as I could feel your disgusting hands over me" tears slip down her eyes, "you ruined me"

I nod looking at her, my tears cascading down my cheeks, her words pierced my heart to shreds, I'd completely broken my wife.

"But no more, I'm going to end this tonight. Your life for ending my son's" she whispers.

I stare for a long time then nod, as she releases the safety I ask, "did you ever once feel anything for me?"

"I was a living corpse" she answers.

Pain jolts through me as the bullet enters my body, I inhale sharply as I could feel the blood oozing out rapidly. I feel another jolt of pain as she shoots me once again, my wife drops the gun and stares at me for the longest time. My breaths grow short as time passes, I could the distant siren and feel myself paining for my wife. I tried to read her eyes one last time, she didn't fear the consequences she was due to face soon, I smile as black spots blur my vision.

She crouches in front of me cradling my cheek.

"In another life time" she murmurs just as darkness consumes me.

A/N: Random OS ðŸ˜†

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
such an amazing os!
loved it!😳
pm me plz when you write next!
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking part. Even though you haven't mentioned anyone's name here but I am still assuming them as maneet. Initial part was so romantic but soon it turned out to be a horrible dream when she revealed who is she. He was ready to take any punishment and he happily accepted his punishment. At that time also he was feeling bad for his wife. It was nice one. 
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice OS 
Liked it 😃 
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! This was horrific.. I'm glad I didn't imagine AdiYa in their place though I loved your writing 
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome shot
Well written...
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
lovely story 
very well written
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os...
Completely unexpected turn of events...
Since you've posted this in the BP forum, did you write this entire plot keeping AdiYa in your mind? Bcz I imagined the story that way only LOL
Great twist of the tale, didn't expect. You got me where the injections thingy was mentioned, I knew smtn was bl***y wrong ðŸ˜†
Do pm me when you write again..