BaseLine Attraction 16+ P12 PG31 COMPLETE

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Aditya Hooda is possibly the most richest, succesful man in Delhi. But he's also one of the most eligible bachelors, he's so sure he will never marry.
That is until Zoya falls into his life- literally and to secure a business deal he agress to marry her.
But can Aditya ever move past the baseline attraction he feels for Zoya and give her his heart or will she forever only be his namesake wife?
Can Zoya convince Aditya of her love, and remind him of their past before all of her hard work goes to waste?
From lovers, to strangers can Zoya and Aditya ever get past the first stage of love- the baseline attraction?

1: She, The Light Of My Life- 

---
It was a sunny day, one of those days when the sun shone so bright you had to blink a few times to regain focus.

He loved how her hair lightened underneath the rays of the sun, how her eyes twinkled as she glanced up at the sun that lit up the sky, just as her smile lit up his day.
He loved many things about her, but he did not love her

Love wasn't for him, this was but a marriage deal. She gained a husband to keep her safe and secure and he gained a business deal he had been waiting for, for what seemed like forever.

He couldnt help but wonder why she had even agreed to marrying him when he told her he would never love her, never be the husband she so badly craved for. But still, she had accepted with nothing but a nod and a smile

Yet her eyes told another story. She wanted love, but she never asked for it. She was silent, supportive and everything he would want in a wife, yet he wondered often if he was enough for her, or if maybe she would be better off with someone else.

Though that was a thought he didnt like to dwell on, because though he would never admit it, Zoya had quickly became a huge part of his daily life, and suddenly not having her in his life was a day he would never want to see.

XXX

"So, this is why such behaviour will not be tolerated, we run a business, we do not" his words were cut off as his phone buzzed in his pocket
Adi flicked his hand to dismiss his staff and then answered the phone

"Good morning" chirped Zoya "I was just wondering since you left without eating breakfast if maybe we could eat breakfast together now"

He sighed "Zoya, I was in the middle of a meeting"

"Oh" she laughed "Well then why did you pick up the phone, silly"

He couldnt help the smile that came to his lips as she called him silly, if it was anyone else, he would never accept it. But she seemed to get away with a lot, maybe more than she should have.

"Well I thought it could have been important Zoya, and this isnt important is it" he questioned

She gasped "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, helps you start your day off right, look im outside your office so if you'd just open the- OW"

"Zoya, Zoya are you okay" he stood up and pulled open the door to see Zoya pouting up at him

"I stubbed my toe"

Aditya rolled his eyes "Zoya I thought something bad happened"

"It did, I stubbed my toe and it hurts, so its bad, if something hurts its bad right, if it doesnt hurt, then its good" she blabbered on, she always did

But Aditya couldnt help but think of how her analogy fitted so well in terms of their relationship, surely a relationship without love must hurt her, so therefore it was bad but she still stayed

"You just gonna stare or you gonna let me in" she smirked, pushing past him she placed the food down, then turned back to him, her hands on her hips
"Come, eat"

"Zoyaaa, this will make my office smell" he groaned at the sight of her homemade food

"Good, then maybe you will learn your lesson, now sit" she ordered and gave him the food, perching on the table as she waited for him to eat

"Aren't you going to eat"

Zoya shook her head "No, I ate breakfast, because its the most important meal, remember" she winked

"But you said, you said we were going to eat together"

"If I eat two breakfasts I will get fat, and that wont do either of us any good, then youll have to carry me everywhere, just think of your poor arms" she poked her tounge out, "Hey, your button"

She jumped up, grabbing her sewing kit from her bag, and made her way towards him

"You carry that around with you everywhere" he raised a brow

"Yes, because you never know when you may need it, silly" she shook her head, undoing his shirt as he stood up

She leant forward, yanking his loose button off with her teeth, then began to sew it on again, he hissed as the needle pricked his skin

"Sorry, sorry" Zoya muttered, guilt lacing her tone as she kissed his bare chest, he closed his eyes tightly, his jaw clenching

His voice huskier when he spoke again "Zoya", he gripped her waist "Zoya stop" he rasped out

She looked up, biting her bottom lip "Sorry" her eyes were wide, so full of innocence that he could so easily take away, but it wasnt right for him to do that when he couldnt offer her love

Zoya pulled away, her fingers trailed his skin as she did up his shirt again, "Have a good day" she whispered, leaning up she kissed the corner of his mouth, then just as easy as that she was gone

XXX

Zoya arrived outside the building, leaning against the wall she placed her hand on her chest trying to calm her racing heart
Her eyes filled with tears and she slid to the ground

"You may never remember me Adi, but I will always remember you" she whispered 

Please do let me know your thoughts, and if you havent already, please do check out my other AdYa FF's Love As Red As Blood and The Contract 

List of my work can be found here- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4991971

Part 2- Page 3
Part 3- Page 6
Part 4- Page 8
Part 5- Page 12
Part 6- Page 15
Part 7- Page 18
Part 8- Page 20
Part 9- Page 22
Part 10- Page 23
Part 11- Page 27
Part 12- Page 31

COMPLETE

Edited by -Rehanna- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
New story 
Outstanding update 
Can't wait to read it's next part
Their bond is so cute
Loved it 😳
Update Soon 
And when you update plz pm me ❤️
That was sweet 😳
Zoya feeling love & devotion for him while he has already planned on not loving her. But my question is if he has decided so, why can't he give it one chance? Bitter past like in the show??  Zoya's feelings seem visible to him yet he isn't trying to accept her?? 😕
You'll tell the answers to these ahead in the story I suppose 😆😆
If you can pm this too
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Amazing start 
Loved the concept
Can't wait to read further...

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rehanna it was beautiful!!! Have you put it up on wattpad? 
-Rehanna- thumbnail
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiya45

New story 

Outstanding update 
Can't wait to read it's next part
Their bond is so cute
Loved it 😳
Update Soon 
And when you update plz pm me ❤️

Thanks lovely! 
Isnt it!
I shall do:)
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Thank you!
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SewzVB

That was sweet 😳

Zoya feeling love & devotion for him while he has already planned on not loving her. But my question is if he has decided so, why can't he give it one chance? Bitter past like in the show??  Zoya's feelings seem visible to him yet he isn't trying to accept her?? 😕
You'll tell the answers to these ahead in the story I suppose 😆😆
If you can pm this too

Thanks lovely! 
Haha something like that! Haha of course! I shall do! 
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SummerDreams

Wow Amazing start 

Loved the concept
Can't wait to read further...

Aw thanks lovely!