Ishq Subhan Allah Short Update 09May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

At Sharia board meeting  Zara puts forth Kabir's ideas about working for the underpriviledged children studying at Madrassas n giving them professional/ vocational trg .

She shares her ideas to help him and seeks other members help in helping him with finances .
The members insult Zara and also Kabir and Irfan Qazi 
The meeting is finaly called off by Irfan qazi after Kanir withdraws his proposal 

Kabir is furious with Zara for calling this emergency sharia board meeting and to top it sharing HIS plans without his permission ... and for annoying the other board members ..which resulted in their getting insulted .

He blows hot n cold and zabir have major showdown in and outside the sharia board meet ..

Ruksar is seen getting ready as Humdaan is arrivig to meet her 
She is thrilled with what  happened between Zabir in and outside Sharia board ..
She happily shares this with Zeenat 

Zara assures Aisha that she will manao Kabir .zabir assure they would make best arrsngements for Ruku .
Aisha trusts Zara .

Zara tries her best to manao Kabir .but he agrees only after lots of apologies n pleadings from her.she says sorry for what happened at sharia board.

Zara offers to accompany Ruksar as she goes to meet Humdaan alone .. Kabir objects as Zara is Na mehraam for Hum
Zara suggests she can be accompamied by hr shohar 
Aisha agrees to send Zabir to accompany Ruku n Hum

As Zara walks hand in hand with Kabir ...Ruku gets jealous .
Zara then sits clinging to Kabir on the arm.of his sofa..this also makes Ruku Jealous 

Zara notices this  n feels happy . Kabir momentarily feels awkward ..

Hum speaks about himself ...petroleum engineer at Dubai
He asks Ruk's ideas about working women
Ruku tries to  impress that she believed that women were made to be husband's shadow n take care of home n kids n shohar only .
Kabir is impressed and Zara notices this . He gets FB of Zabir show downs over Zara working .

Zara tries to impress otherwise but Ruku makes heraelf clear Zara realizes Ruks was trying to impreas Kabir ..who shared exactly this idea about wives .

Precap 

Zabir showdown in their room 
Kabir asks Zara that her main work should be taking care of the house n helping his ammi ... she should not interfare with his work . He warns her angrily to stop what she was doing ..not to bring out the worst in him by provking him n disobeying him 

Zara is rendered speechless watching  his fury .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suta di! 
I think I'll skip today's episode. Thanks for the headsup
Sutapasima thumbnail
Not.interesting eoisode.
Zabir fights ..and Ruku overdose ðŸ˜”
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweetie glad i skipped the epi

ended up watching IB after nearly 2 months its too melodramatic sometimes but chalega 

ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing this up everyday for us. Good slap in our face about Kabeer's character. Let's see if he evolves..
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i ahve stopped watching the show for a while! Kabeer;s character is taking a total you turn! I am trying to be patient but his behaviour is too arrogant! CV's should wake up!
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks !
Glad I didnt watch  ,wont be watching anytime soon !
The CV's are screwing up kabeer badly and failing to handle the difference of nazariya concept.
I am just thinking about how high I expected from the promos , i am totally okay with seeing this kabeer who is against working women, but the way he is expressing his anger is just gross .
And like wow , like Kabeer couldnt stoop lower , now he is falling for /getting impressed by Ruksar .
Really this is not that Kabeer for which I  started watching this show ,this is what his usool taught him. * slow claps *
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Thanks !

Glad I didnt watch  ,wont be watching anytime soon !
The CV's are screwing up kabeer badly and failing to handle the difference of nazariya concept.
I am just thinking about how high I expected from the promos , i am totally okay with seeing this kabeer who is against working women, but the way he is expressing his anger is just gross .
And like wow , like Kabeer couldnt stoop lower , now he is falling for /getting impressed by Ruksar .
Really this is not that Kabeer for which I  started watching this show ,this is what his usool taught him. * slow claps *

This show is just another one glorifying supression of women like others ... chlld brides... bonded labours ... multiple partners of husband ... here the hero is seen falling for a woman who is happily accepting being shackled !!!
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

i ahve stopped watching the show for a while! Kabeer;s character is taking a total you turn! I am trying to be patient but his behaviour is too arrogant! CV's should wake up!

Even I dont like shows with supression of women 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks for sticky moderator