Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zarine_94

Superb update dear
THANKS DEAR..

Oh, this Sultan is in debt does not remain, and hugged Madhu on the eyes of the RK  
YES.. A REVENGE FROM HIM

Loved, loved the scene how RK took care of Madhu. And he stayed in her room and fell asleep hug her, aww how cute 
HE IMMENSELY CARES FOR HEE

God, Radha wants to get rid of Madhu's presence in the mansion by all means.
YES..

Mohan loves Madhu like his daughter
YEP..

Loved the Rishbala scene in the kitchen
GLAD... DEAE

Madhu belongs to RK and he will not allow her to marry anyone
HAHAHA.. 

Madhu is in the Mall and chooses her outfit for the engagement. Madhu outfits are very beautiful
AWW.. THANKS

Hope the voice belongs to the RK, not Sultan
HOPE SO

I look forward to the engagement. 
What will happen during the engagement 
Hope there will be many romantic moments of Rishbala 
YES.. DEAR :)

Very passionate banner
Thanks a lot for the update dear
Please continue soon

Thanks you so much for being lovely dear :)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saleha-

Res

Unres

Heyyy writer g!!! 
HEY MY SWEET READER..

Thank you for the fast update.. it was againnn awesomeee.. aAWW.. THANKS

ufff that Sultan is sooo cunning but i liked him today coz he made RK jealous.. Sultan is going away.. it means he doesn't have a chance with Madhu.. that's good.. that's awesome :D 
YES DEAR.. HE IS HERE TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE & OF COURSE HE IS NOT THAT BAD

When he shook hands with Madhu i was like "look RK! look look!" But what Sultan did... he hugged Madhu.. and when lifted his eyes towards RK then i was like "yes RK! in your face" HAHAHA.. YES.. RK NEEDED THAT DOZE.. LOLZ..

i was dancing inside😆 kitna maza aa raha ho ga na RK.. kitna sukoon right?! 
SUKOON.. LOLZ..

Then Sultan left.. and RK went all hitler on Madhu.. he is Madhu's Hitler but sometimes he is Madhu's mother hen too :P
HAHA.. DIFFERENT SHADES OF KUNDRA.. LOLZ

today we got to see two of RK's sides in one chapter.. first he was furious.. ohh myy i wanted to see his eyes at that time.. black burning eyes.. he was so rough with Madhu.. oh how he got the taste of his own medicine when Madhu threw his words in his face.. and Madhu fought him almost.. she was so fed up with him.. 
YES.. MADHU KINDA GOT SICK OF HIS DOMINANCE :(

RKshould just stop manhandling her but then he realised that he left marks on her body.. he was guilty.. and when Madhu fainted.. he again became Madhu's mother hen.. :D i love this side of himmm he has this side only for his loved ones.. if Madhu were to have a nervous breakdown then RK's condition would be worth seeing han :D
HEHEHE.. MADHU IS EVOKING ALL THE GOOD & BAD SIDES OF RK.. !

He was so tensed when Madhu woke up.. and then he slept beside Madhu.. why do you guys even fight? 
YEAH.. BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEY SLEEP, HUGGING EACH OTHER..

Whycan't you just talk calmly RK? And Madhu he only cares for you like this.. not that Ria.. 
BUT RK NEED IT TO SHOW TO MADHU THAT SHE IS THE ONLY GIRL IN HIS LIFE

and when Madhu said that RK is still on the top on her list.. it was heart touching.. whatever the matter is.. love is still there *grinning*.. 
OH YES.. BETWEEN ALL DIFFERENCE LOVE IS THERE

RK just he let himself flow in his emotions.. that's why he is so rough with Madhu sometimes but he cannot ever hurt her intentionally.. and RK you said she should not interpret something from this physical relationship.. then why were you so bothered hearing Madhu's marriage talk??
OH.. SOMEONE IS GONNA EYE HIS GIRL FOR  GIRL.. AND HOW CAN HE REMAIN QUIET... 
YES HE JUST CANT HURT HER PHYSICALLY INTENTIONALLY

and Radha g has found a new way to get Madhu out of her house.. like what if she starys searching for grooms for Madhuu?!! What will RK do?! 
KICK THE ASS OF THAT GROOM.. LOLZ..

Ohhh and Radha g fought with her husband.. that was intense :P there fight was nothing as compared to RK and Madhu's fight.. these two fight like pros :D 
HAHAHA.. RISHBALA IS ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD..

anywaysMr. RK you told Madhu you like coffee not tea.. you want to be her husband? :P but with the way you are going Madhu will marry someone else and you will have to get your coffee from some cafe :P 
OH MAN ! U CRACKED ME UP HERE.. LOLZ.. I MEAN ROFL !
YES HE WANTS TO BE HER HUSBAND..
HE CAN SPEND HIS DAY WITH A CUP OF COFFEE & NODDLES MADE BY MADHU.. LOLZ..

Thank you miss world's-best-writer :))
*FACE PALMING*
HAHAHA.. I DONT JUSTIFY THE WORDS..

update sooonn i want more RK/Madhu moments... it makes my day when you update :)
AWW DEAR.. YES.. RK-MADHU MOMENTS ARE COMING..

thank you and take care of yourself and keep that Ria awayyy from Right Kamina :D

Hahaha.. she is coming around soon..
U too dear.. take care..
And Keep gracing sinful Nights thread with ur presence :)

Loves ya !
And thanks a ton for this cool Comment
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Res

Unres

Hellooo writer g how are you????? Doing fine? I hope so :)

HEY DEAR.. YES.. I AM FINE.. HOW ARE U ?

and i am saying sorry beforehand as i am going to verbally abuse one of your characters today.. by that i mean RK
OOPS... UMM.. OK.. NO PROBLEM.. I THINK RK CAN BEAR THAT.. LOLZ

.. so yeah! And the chapter ufff it was like.. i wanted to scream so bad.. this chapter continuously played with my emotions.. with each word i was going through different kind of emotion.. that RK has the power to make me go crazy!
HAHAHA... HE HAS THIS TRAIT TO MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY SINCE ITS BIRTH.. 

! Ohhh how can one be sooo INDIFFERENT?! so selfish! I wanted to slap him.. but Madhu did that for me and i am happy that she did that.. only she has the courage to do that without fainting.. :D and RK i thought he was going to manhandle her or worse hit her but i know he won't ever hurt Madhu.. here i go again taking his side *facepalming myself*..
OHHO... I GUESS U ARE STUCK BADLY BETWEEN RK & MADHU.. HAHAHA

You know you depicted Madhu's emotions so well! And those were my emotions too.. i want Madhu to ignore him.. how dare he say all those things to her.. he potrayed it like she is his mistress..
LITERALLY HE DID THAT.. UNKNOWING LY

RK youu dashh i will run you over with that witch of yours if you try to hurt Madhu.. you are playing with her emotions.. when will you accept that she is more than those pleasure filled nights?! 
PLEASURE FILLED NOGHTS.. WOW.. U HAVE ANAZING WAY WITH UR WORdS

Madhudo not ever let him touch you again.. he deserves a punishment.. and look at the irony of the situation.. he was expecting a sorry from Madhu.. i wanted to strangle him at the end of the chapter.. 
HE IS RK.. MAN ! TOO ARROGANT TO SAY SORRY..

how will you feel RK when she goes out with someone else..? Even for professional reasons.. would you allow that? Won't you get extremely jealous?! Won't you question her?
OH ! HE WOULD GO ALL NUCKEAR BOMB ON HER

But no you do not want to answer all these questions for yourself.. Madhu you should leave him.. you should show him his place.. and i am happy that Sultan is thinking about getting a chance with Madhu.. that will definitely teach this egoistic RK some good lesson.. then he will understand that someone better can take Madhu away from him.. 
AHAAN ! COMPETITION HUN !

And Radha g.. why she is so status conscious? Like you should be happy for your son right? But no you want to make your daughter-in-law see that she is not rich like you.. i don't know what has happened to people.. 
NO COMMENTS ON RADHA JI.. SHE IS...  I NO WORDS

andknow this engagement ceremony is going to be rockinggg and i hope we get to see some drama... ohhh i am waiting for the upcoming chapters what is going to happen? I want RK to get super jealous.. get mad with jealousy.. i want him to see Madhu with Sultan.. like Madhu burns in the flames of jealousy by thinking of Ria and RK together.. he should feel the same..
SO EXPECTED ;)..
HE WOULD GET HIS DOZE OF MEDICINE

.. and he deserves Madhu's slap and her cold behaviour.. the way he wae perstering her.. oh kt was infuriating and he was making fun of her! 
LIKE THE ENIGMA HE IS..

He misses her he knows that.. he really can't stay away from her.. but it's time to man up Madhu.. stand up for yourself and show him that you can do anything on your own and you can survive and you can even leave him.. show him that he is really nothing without you.. just the thought of your leaving him had him going out of hs senses.. he can't function properly without you Madhu.. and i am with you.. you just enjoy the engagement :))))
HE CANT FUNCTION WITHOUT HER.. ITS TRUE !

Thank you writer g for this awesome chapterr.. i was really like a whirlpool of emotions for me.. i loveddd it.. please update sooonnn thank you thank you thank youuu.. You are making our Madhu strong and i like it.. it's getting exciting and i am ready with my seatbelt om for this ride :)))

HAHAHA.. DEAR..
UR EVERY WPRDS ENCOURAGES ME..
PLZ KEEP SUPPORTING RK & MADHU IN THEIR JOURNEY OF SINFUL NIGHTS ;)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

I unreserved my comment on page 117 for part 67 :)

Thankyou dear.. have replied to ur comments on page 3 :)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Thanks for reading..
Please keep reading
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Thanks for reading dear..
Please keep reading
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..

Please keep reading
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarupatel

Awesome update dear

I think it rk in the last
Loved the jeolus rk
Sultan is irritating 
Update next part soon
Thanks for PM

Glad u like it ...
Please keep reading
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Have replied to page 146 comments of thread 9 on page 3, 4 in previous posts !
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunditi

Hey Aani!!! 

HEY DEAR...

Very nice update... beautifully written!!! 
Thanks dear..

Especially rk taking care of Madhu...loved it..
Aww.. am glad..

.he just is ready to let go everything for her, even his anger...
Yes.. he can be anything & everything for her..

just stole the scene n my heart...and the bathroom scene...haha...loved the whole update...
Thankyou dear..

Update soon...hihi...
Stay blessed!!!!!

LOLZ.. will try..
Plz keep reading :)
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 115
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala