aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Copied and pasted from my post in the AT
Just watched it.
Obviously my update won't be as good as Suta Di's, but I'll try to remember the important bits:

Episode starts with zara going back to the table and giving Shahbaz a cheque, zeenat checks it and says it' not the one abbu gave as it has zaras signatures. Kabeer and says it was her haq but at least she should have told him she deposited it. Zara leaves and ruks starts taunting kabeer that is depending on ur wife for your project allowed in religion. Kabeer gets irked and says he doesn't need anyone' help. He leaves.
In the room zara is getting upset and kabeer comes in and starts ignoring her then she says you shouldn't have insulted me like that. Kabeer says how could you think I would take your mehr money for my project a man is supposed to provide for his wife not the other way around. She replies husband and wife are supposed to help eachother and he shouts those men new help that dont have a backbone (or something). 
She gets upset, and the go to sleep.

She wakes up and sees him gone. Kabeer is with a potential investor at the plot. At home ayesha tells zara that a religius investor is coming. Ruks deliberately goes in front and quickly covers her face to give a good impression on the investor. Zara comes to give tea the man tells her off for not covering her face. Zara tells him that he is instructed to lower his gaze. Kabeer shouts at her to go inside.

Investor leaves and tells kabeer to fix his house before dreaming about his project. Kabeer gets really angry at zara and tells her that if he or his house is insulted again he won' stand for it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS !
Today's episode broke my heart .
I am not sure whether I will continue watching or not .
The CV's should have given a thought before showing the last scene and moreover Zara be like a doormat ,she is trying to help kabeer after all of this ? This is the sort of " feminism " she was talking about ?
Aur kabeer , i never thought the CV's will butcher his character like this ,atleast dont make him an abuser for god's sake ek limit hoti hai !
Edited by ItsArohi - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks dear 
Please post for tomorrow also ...
Sutapasima thumbnail
All religions teach you to respect your partners ... but man turns into brute when dealing with wives ðŸ˜¡
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks dear 

Please post for tomorrow also ...

I missed out loads of dialogues. And the precap. I will try but it airs late here and I've got exams😕

Lol and it was a very brief written update I missed out the bits with ruks in the kitchen and ZaBeers full blown fight at the end
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

I missed out loads of dialogues. And the precap. I will try but it airs late here and I've got exams😕

Lol and it was a very brief written update I missed out the bits with ruks in the kitchen and ZaBeers full blown fight at the end

Even I am having exams but day after tomorrow I will try to post brief one ...very short one ...
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Good luck dear. I've got a mock tomorrow ðŸ˜•