AdiYa Os : Silent Love

The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Silent Love

"Come" He held out his hand opening the car door ...she nervously slipped her hand into his as he squeezed it tightly ..she looked up with her bloodshot eyes ..he blinked his eyes assuring her ...

They Stood in front of his home..His Own Small Home with two rooms and a guest room ..a living room attached with a kitchen and small garden in the backyard ...He opened the door and both entered together ...

"Zoya have a look around the house I'll go bring our luggage's...she nodded ..she did not have a heart to roam around instead she entered the room and drop herself on the bed giving into tears reminiscing the incidents which happened few hours ago changing her whole life not only hers his too ..He did not deserve this I am not worthy of him. ...he entered the room to see her dozed off ..he sat beside her studying her tear stained face .. He placed his hand on her hair stroking it ..he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead whispering "This is Gonna be our life Zoya "...He closed his eyes giving in to his weariness ...

He opened his eyes lazily as the sunlight peeped in through the curtains ..He looked down seeing him covered with a blanket ..a small smile crept knowing who had done it ..he looked to his right side to see it empty and tidy ...He decided to have a shower then check up on her owing to the space needed for sure so much happened yesterday ...he looked every nook and corner but she was nowhere to be found ..an unknown pain and a fear crept up ..Did she leave him ? He could only ponder ..Without wasting a second he ran to his room to fetch up his car keys that's when a small piece of note caught his attention placed in the desk...

Dear Pilotji (Sorry Pilotjiji that I do not know your name so I thought of using this ..hope you forgive me) He chuckled "Pilotji " hmm sounds nice ...

When you read this note I might be long gone a far away distance from you...His hands Shivered as he continued I do not deserve you Pilotjiji ...Tum bohoth achi hai pilotjiji...You've gotta a big heart without thinking twice you accepted me knowing my flaws... you left everyone behind just for me ..Yet I could not make myself understand ...I simply do not want to be a burden on your life . I do not want you to compromise your life just for me"

Take care..Goodbye ..I know i am not the type of wife you might have not fantasized to live with ... Find someone who is flawless ..I would pray for you even in miles apart ..Zoya

He clenched his fist as he banged on the table ..What Does She think of herself leaving everything behind ...He reached the railway station praying all the while she hadn't gone ...There he found her in a plain anarkali suit with her hair tied into a pony she was crying silent sitting on the bench ...He sat beside her "Here" He spoke softly..She turned to the side to see him...No this could not be happening She looked up at him with a dreaded face She broke the contact and look down to see him holding onto a pendant Her Mother's Pendant The Last thing which is left behind in the memory of her maa.."You left this behind" She heard him speak ...He had come to only return this Good he had accepted her decision things are gonna be easier..."So at least no Goodbye right" He spoke with a sad smile as she looked at him in pain ..she took her right hand waved it front of him ...They sat in silence ... just living in the moment having them by their side ...The Announcement for Zoya's Train to Delhi was heard She stood up and tried moving to seeing him holding her wrist "Don't Go" He whispered as she looked at him in pain as she shakes her head negatively ...He stood up and pulled her closer to himself holding her by her waist as she looked up at him pleading with a fresh set of tears flowing "Why ?" He choked as she looked down unable to look at him in pain...he cupped her face in his hands "Who the hell told you ..Your are a burden Zoya..Did I tell?" he asked enraged as she sobbed ..."Look at me Zoya" he whispered softly ..."It wasn't you are fault ..you are perfect Zoya" He speaks with a teary smile as he continued "you are a pure soul "..."Come with me"...She hugged him tighter shaking her head negative vigorously...She breaks the hug slowly not having a heart to leave him but she had to do if not for her at least for him...she takes three steps backward and shoves away his hand not letting him touch her ..."Zoya I am Sorry "..He had scooped her in his hands gathering a huge set of eyes of them...

He dumps her in the passenger seat locking the door and gets in ..she hits him on his arms her frustration her pain giving in...he let her do ...she calms down as her body gives in to the exhaustion she leans on to his shoulders sobbing ...Adi holds her hand as she looks "We are gonna work Zoya" he tells her assuring ...

That night Adi returns to his room to find her already on bed ..he slips beside her spooning..he leans up and kisses way her tears "Zoya how long are you planning to do this?"..Without a word she gives him a note...

Dear Pilotjiji ..Adi smiles at the name Zoya my name is Aditya Hooda ..She looks up at him blinking "I know I gotta beautiful name " he tells her grinning as she let out a chuckle .."Hmm On Second thoughts "He muses as She raises her brow "I don't mind Pilotji too but no ji please ..it makes me look old" he tells her with a smile ...She points the note asking him to continue .."I forget "he replies sheepishly as he reads ...

"You deserve someone better than me ...i want be able to perform some duties as your wife Pilotjiji ...I do not want to be a burden on your life..The man who was supposed to marry me abandoned me in the mandap just knowing about my disability..You stepped in marrying me ..i know why... Just because you are my brother's best friend to save my family's reputation you married me I would be forever grateful but I cannot destroy your life Pilotjiji"...

He sits up on the bed angrily as she shivers in fear seeing his sudden change in emotion "What Do you think you are Zoya?" he shouts at her as she flinches ..he closes his eyes in an attempt to calm himself "Do you think I married you just to save your family reputation?..speak it dammit " he shouts at her making her cry vigorously as she frantically moves from the bed finding for a piece of paper "...He gets down from the bed and pulls her back to the bed as she wailed ..."Zoya" hearing him speak softly she looks up at him ..he kneels down front of her taking her hands within his "Do you know the moment I saw you as the bride when you were walking down to the mandap my heart lost a beat " she looks at him dreaded as he continues "Do you know why?" she shakes her head "Because I liked you when I saw you in the on the wedding day morning ..I did not know it was you who was Kabeer's sister may be if I had met you before... I would have come with a rishta " He tells her as she looked at him surprised .."When Yash said he cannot marry you I felt happy " he tells looking at her intently as she looked horrified "I know I was selfish but a part of me was angry that he was ready to dump you for money "..."So I thought why not marry you ? and make you mine' he tells her with a chuckle "But I never thought your brother would agree so easily..given that he only had you as family "...

Zoya takes her fingers to her lips stretching it out she moves her hand forward and a bit down as Adi looked at her intently "Woow Zoya you are fast you are giving me a flying kiss " he tells her with a fake blush ..Her eyes goes wide open as she looked around for a pen and paper ..she starts to get up as Adi pulls her back "I know you were thanking me" he tells her as she looks surprised "I have seen Kabeer doing that once" he tells her ..."Zoya because you cannot talk why do you think you are a one step back compared to others?" he asks her as she looks down at her hands playing with it nervously "Look at me Zoya ..Did Kabeer leave you because you cannot speak?..." She looks at him as lone tear slipped ..Her Bhaiyaa never did that He was her only family he helped her out in each phase of her life "How could you think that I will leave you? Or you did not deserve to be loved ? or be in a marriage ? how did you agree in the first place to marry Yash?" he asks her as he hands over her a notepad as she jots down.

"Adi Bhaiyaa convinced me to marry Yash ..bhaiya explained me how even he wanted me to see me leading a happy married life ..for past five years he had pestering me finally I gave in ..That's when Bhaiyaa Gotta a proposal from Yash's Parent's I never knew they had asked 50 lakhs for marrying me and bhaiyaa had agreed but Yash never knew that I was dumb ..he gotta to know in the mandap as when people had started praising him for giving me a life that's how why he did not want to marry me or to marry me he asked one crore ..after he left I was broken Adi and when you stepped in to marry me I could not think anything else other than protecting bhaiya's reputation but after we went to your place I understood that I had pulled you to a dark which is not right..you deserve better Adi"

By the time Adi finished reading he was a bit sad remembering the incidents that took place in the mansion but it is about time right."Zoya never think of leaving me ..marriage is no joke and we are gonna work on it got it " he tells her straightly ...she pulls him up and hugs him hiding her face in the crook of his neck as she nodded ..he smiles happily seeing her acceptance as he hugged her tighter ...moving a bit a from him she puts up her thumb finger,index finger and then her pinkie out ..he scratches his neck as he tells her with a gentle smile "Biwi I don't understand sign language" he stretches out the notepad as she jots down "You will understand one day" as he curiously looks at her .."I can google it now " he tells her grinning pulling his phone out she holds his hand indicating please not now ..he sighs ... "Let's have dinner " he tells her as he takes her with him down to the kitchen .

"Zoya..woh...why don't you have a sit while I cook" Adi offers as he looks at the dining table for some magic to come up with food ...she smiles looking his expressions knowing that he does not even know the ABC of cooking ...she holds his hands as he stares up at her ..she points at herself and then taking her left hand she keeps her right hand on top of it flipping back ..."Zoya.." He chuckles ..."Wait let me think..Zoya you are saying you are gonna make something " he asks her a bit confused though as she nods at him ..."Biwi but ..." he tries to stop as she puts her index finger to her lips asking him to keep quiet ..."Okay" Adi gives up ...He stares at her lovingly as she works the way she scrunches her nose while making the roti when it does not come as a proper round ..the way she frowns when she is accidentally burns it ..who needs to talk when he could live all his life just staring at her happily ..."Dinner is ready" she signs to him as he simply smiles at her ...

Sleep was far away for both of them as they slept on two ends of the bed knowing the close proximity ..as their heart started beating faster ..She opens her eyes feeling someone on top of her ..Her eyes goes wide as she sees him staring at her .no at her eyes to lips ...she raises her brows asking him why .."I want to kiss you? May I? he asks her as a blush crept up.. he leans down taking her lips in his as she closes her eyes as she kissed him back with equal vigor ..he gently with the tip of his tongue runs across her lips urging her to open ...she hugs him tighter as she gave him entrance pulling him more closer by his collar as his hands left the hold on the bed and lands on her either sides of hips..."Sleep" he whispers resting her forehead against her's as they tried to catch their breath ..she shyly looks up at him smiling ...She blushes as she brushes her lips against his lips again urging him to continue as she fumbled with his shirt button ..."Zoya " he whispers silently against her ear as he buried his head on the crook of her neck covering both of them with a duvet after their love making ..gently taking out his fist up to her eye level as she looked at his hand intently he takes out his thumb finger and index finger and pinkie finger out as a she let out a teary smile as she hugged him tighter "I Love you Zoya" He whispers as she clung onto him forgetting that duvet had come off as he continues "More than any words or signs can explain" he tells her lovingly as he hugged her back ..feeling her chest pressed to his tightly was turn on for him as he gently placed her on her back travelling his finger down her breast bone ...as she whimpered unable to take his sweet torture as he stopped at her belly button drawing circles ...he leans down and hotly whispers "Say it Zoya" as she turned crimson red ..she gently takes out her thumb finger index finger and pinkie finger ...as he took each of her fingers in his mouth kissing it "I love you too " ..kissing his way down as he took them too heaven once again...

"Zoya" Adi called out as his entered the house looking for her ...He sees her in the garden feeding the pigeons with a smile plastered across her face ..he stood leaning to the door as he watched her waiting for her to notice him ..carrying a pigeon she placed it on her head as the bird happily settled as she twirled dancing onto her own tunes as he kept looking at her lovingly ...She Frantically froze with her one hand stretched up another on her hip with her eyes popped out the sockets as she silently gasped...He burst out laughing looking at her pose as she puts her both hands down either side her lips curved upward as she hang her down ..she walked towards him in baby steps knowing fully well that was the only direction she could get in as he looked straight at her with a grin as she neared him she was trying to run past him brushing him off but he was quick to catch her hugging her from behind .."Why are you shy?" He whispers huskily onto her ears as she turned pink...as she blushes in reply as he turns her around ..she nervously bites her lips ..seeing her doing that he groans taking her lips on his kissing it soundly ..."We are going out..I'll freshen up and come " he leaves her flustered ...

She had asked him for umpteenth time but he was not telling her ..Opening the car door holding her he took her in ..she frowned seeing the place they were in a book store.."I know but this is not the place i wanted to surprise I cannot answer your questions without knowing the language so come let's learn " he tells her grinning as she smiled she loved the way he behaves with her she did not feel inferior she felt free with him as for him learning her sign language was like learning a foreign language his excitement ..this had been the first time in her life apart from her Bhaiyaa who found her perfect ..she did not have any friends as anyone never approached her in school or college if she did they had turned their back or made her a laughing stock"..."Zoya I found the book, Comes let Go..Now My Biwi you may ask anything " he tells her teasing as she chuckled ...

(The text in blue are sign languages it could be either Zoya or Adi)

Where are we going ?

As Adi frantically ran around the book finding for what she was asking ...He looked cute then are there Zoya wanted to pull his cheeks ...

Finally finding what she had asked for "Surprise"...as she pouts ...smiling he pulled her closer as she looked around scandalized to check whether anyone noticed them as he chuckled seeing her horrified look leaving her ...

"Finally we are here " Adi spoke while waking Zoya who had dozed off halfway leaning onto his shoulders ...She lazily opened her eyes to see where they were but she couldn't identify "We are in Mussoorie " he tells her with a smile as she signed him

"Why?"

"For Honeymoon" Her eyes went wide ...

"Honeymoon"?

"Why Don't you know Newly Married couples go on that but I wanted to bring you here after the honeymoon phase is over" he whispers as she turned pink

Shyly she asks him "Why?"

He leans in more forward that there was no air to pass through them as she felt Goosebumps all over her body ..he had not even laid a finger on her ..he hotly whispers to "Why Go somewhere when we are gonna cooped up together in a room" ..as her cheeks heated him picturising..Seeing her go red he kissed her cheeks as she shyly looked up with her hazel brown orbs he just wanted to take her then and there but he had to control..We are in a car he reminded himself leaning back ...

They checked in as soon as Adi entered the room he dropped himself on the bed exhausted ...After hour they decided to go out ..He took her to the Cloud End walking hand in hand they could feel love the pleasant atmosphere and the scenery view was splendid ...The place gives feels like walk in on heaven with your lover ..Letting the other couples move forward Adi slowed the pace of walk while Zoya wondered why ...as he was sure that they did not have viewers pulling her close cupping her face with his palms he brushed his lips with his making Zoya fists his collar tightly as he pulled her into a soul searing kiss ...

Zoya stared at his sleeping form he had not let her sleep a wink making love to her again and again and now he is sleeping so peacefully when she couldn't ..how could she ?...this was so overwhelming for her ..She never in her dreams thought she could get a husband like him loving caring and considerate..Despite her shortcomings..This Man is front of her is destined to be her's ... moving forward she placed a kissed on his forehead cuddling she dozed off thinking about her Husband...

She tried hard waking him up in different ways making sound but he was not even trying to get up for god sake it is just 11:50 pm and this man is in deep slumber giving up she smacked him on his butt the only way left to way making him yell at "Let me sleep" but looking at her making puppy face he sighed ..."What do you need Zo?"..This was the first time he had called her Zo it felt nice a name which only he could call her... without saying anything she pulled him out of the bed ...That's when his eyes caught a cake placed on the table he turned around to look at her shocked how did she know that today was his birthday?..Coming closer she tiptoed to his level holding him by his shoulders she was about to whisper in his ears as the clock struck at 11:58 pm...Her eyes filled up and she instantly moved away...she wanted to wish him happy birthday husband she wanted to shout in his ears but could she? This type of situation's always had made her regret about her disability..It has been just ten days that they were married this was the sixth day in Musoorie Adi being a fast learner in everything since his school time he was able to learn her sign language at least the basics by now ...Adi understood when she moved away from him she felt hurt that she could not wish him with her voice ...

"Let's Celebrate in your way"Adi cheered her up pulling her closer hugging her sideway ..she stared at him asking him How?...He pulled her in front of him moving to the table he hugged her from behind his left hand on her waist securely holding her and his right hand held her right hand both holding the knife as the clock stuck 12 pm ...

"Happy Birthday Husband " She turned her head placing a kiss on his cheek ...

"Wait "...

"Why "

"Make a wish "

"I don't believe in them "

"Please"

"Fine but both together okay"

"Okay"

Both closed their eyes making a wish bending down both together blew the candles ...he held hand her hand with his and both cut out a piece of cake ..she took the piece of cake near his mouth eyeing him to open but instead taking her hand he made put into her mouth and pulled her into a passionate kiss thus eating the cake in his way...

"It was tastier"

"Shameless"

"So What... you are my wife"

"What did you wish?"

"Hmm ladies first"

"Live long happily "

"Do you know what was my wish?"

"Live long with my Zoya with two kids one like you and one like me" She hugged him tighter blushing ...

Still in the embrace he whispered "We are going tomorrow" ..a sadness enveloped her this place brought them closer together she started knowing her husband little by little his likes his dislikes ...the way he runs his hands through his hair when his anxious ...their memories ...the time alone spend here ..."I know you are sad but we will come back once again " he said making her ease as she smiled .."Where is my Gift Zoya?" ...Her face instantly fell she could not get him anything but she could give him right her mind said ...cupping his face in her palms she gave him a gentle kiss on his lips .."That's it" he pouted as she giggled...

Life was perfect for both them ..they loved each other like crazy ...their happiness sadness everything was shared between both of them ...When She opens the Door with a smile his tiredness his mood changes into a good ..just her smile can lit up his face ...she was like his Santa ...

A knock on the door...Zoya opened the Door to See Anjana and Sakshi standing out ...Seeing her they felt disgusted ..."Where is Adi" Anjana asks with a straight face while Sakshi pushed Zoya aside and entered in "Adi Where you?" ...She shouted not finding him anywhere she comes back to Zoya "Where the hell is Adi?" she yelled at Zoya making a her flinch ..she starts signing them as they glare at her "Stop those nonsense we don't know you bloody signs " ...frantically Zoya runs around the house finding for notepad and a pen as Anjana pulls her back holding her shoulders tightly "To talk you need to find a pen and paper..How much do you torture my son ..For a normal conversation you have to sit with a notepad..Bloody gold-digger..What did you show him to trap him in your web? ...aah ...you are curse in my son's life" Anjana tells with utter disgust hurting her as she cries ..."Mom" Aditya shouts entering in seeing the way she is hurting Zoya ...seeing Adi Anjana loses the hold on Zoya Seeing Anjana Moving back She runs to Adi and hugs him tighter crying on to his chest ..."What happened Zoya" he asks softly ...

"They came finding you Adi but seeing you not here"..."Seeing you ...what did they do Zoya?" he asks angrily looking at Anjana who is shocked seeing the way they are communicating and Sakshi is damn pissed she wants to get rid of this Girl in Adi's life so she could marry him off to Poojaa, her daughter, she had been a friend of Anjana Since early days ..."What did You Do Mom and Sakshi aunty?" he shouts at them making them shiver as he holds Zoya tightly ...Anjana takes a step forward as she starts to speak "It has been six months Adi you did not come home ..how could you forget us? Adi.." her eyes gets teary whereas Adi stood unaffected while Zoya was moved by the softer voice .."But this Girl she is a curse a gold..." "Stop it Mom" he barks at her "Curse? How Dare you call her a curse mom she is a blessing " he tells her as Zoya hugs him tighter How could he think she is a blessing "You have Gone mad Adi ..This Girl is sadak ...a gold digger " Sakshi yells disgusted ..."Sakshi aunty I respect you and your age so please never call my Zoya names" he warns her ..."Adi let's leave all that ..she cannot talk Adi how could a girl like her be a Hooda bahu"..."So that's what your worried..it was all about name ..From the day I was born for Mom and Dad it was all about money standard and Sakshi aunty you too ..So you both are here to separate both of course so and then make me marry Pooja So that both the families can expand the empire right " he roar's at them...as Zoya shivers She had never seen him with so much anger.."Fine Can you both remember the day I married her I left the Hooda name and everything behind the Hooda empire so in words She is not an Hooda Bahu she is My Wife Aditya's Wife So please leave before I make you leave" he tells them in extreme anger .

"We are leaving Aditya but One last Question could she give you a child who is physically fine ...the child might have genetic problems like this sadak ladki your child might be dumb or much more than that "Anjana yells at him furiously their plan to get him is backfired so this is the last stroke she had used it and she is sure her Son might not want a child like that ...

Zoya gasps hearing that her child being like her ? a fear crepts seeing Aditya's holds around her loosens Is he gonna leave me?...Breaking apart he leaves Zoya and moves forward to his mother as Zoya cries rooted to the stop while Anjana and Sakshi inwardly smiles looking at Zoya's state ..Stopping right before his mother he asks her "If I had any disability like her? would you have left me?" while Anjana was shocked without thinking twice she answers "Yes".."Out" Adi shouts at her ...

Much later They were hugging each other as she laid her head on his chest ..she was terrified the possibility her child also could be like her ? ...Adi soothes her seeing her stiffen "Ssshh it's Okay I am here I will never leave you" ..he tells her cupping her face...

Will Our Child Have any disability?

"Zoya Did your parent's love you less just because you cannot talk?"..She shakes her head crying "Then Remember if he or she had any problem we are not gonna love them less ..we are gonna teach them to be stronger and fight against the society got it?' he asks her lovingly as she cried it was too much for her to take in ...as she calmed down he asks her "Zoya You called me home early to give me a surprise right ? Aren't you giving it? He asks her excitedly ...remembering she blushes as she sat pulling him up ..Taking his hand she places it on her belly as his eyes held unshed tears as he pulls her close kissing her forehead...

"The Best Singer Award Goes To Adya Aditya Hooda ...Please Come on stage Adya with your Parents " ...A Six year old Adya holding her mother's hand she comes on stage ..The Guest hands over the award wishing her while Zoya smiles standing beside her proudly ..."Mrs.Hooda would you like to speak a few words "...Zoya nervously smiles and was about to shake her head .."Sir she cannot talk " Zoya hears a classmate of Adya shouting following her all the students shout that Zoya cannot talk... the parent's giving Adya sympathy glances ..Zoya hated it 'pity 'one thing she had hated all her life but seeing the way the students were making fun of her the tears she held back had started pouring parent's had started talking among them ...She had embarrassed her child ..Seeing Adya's face fallen She couldn't see her baby like this unable to stay there anymore Zoya leaves the stage leaving Adya alone...

"Mama" Zoya stops dead on her track turning around to see her baby calling her out through the mike ...she see's to her front to see Adi walking in he had left awhile back due to an urgency I had promised to return back before the awards were given away ...Adi came and stood by Zoya looking around the glances given by parents and students he signs to her "Why?" ...

"Mama" her Adya ...her angel calls her out again .."My mama is unique.. Mama I am blessed to have you as my mother ...true My Mama cannot talk but that does not make her less..She is the best anyone could get..she loves me like no one does ...today I got this award because of my mama ...she helped me to learn the lines of the songs through her signs she motivated me that I can do when I was nervous ..She helped me sing..mama this award goes to you mama ...as everyone's mothers my mama cannot tell bed time stories to put to bed but my mama she does animations with her hands she is creative not like other's and lastly my mama is strong just because she cannot talk she did not just sit at home..My Mama is the Famous Fashion Designer Zoya Siddiqque" as everyone gaped while Zoya was crying proudly while Adi too had tears..His Daughter No Our Daughter...Zoya runs to Adya and hugs her tightly as she showered her with kisses Often they say that Girl's are more attached to their father's but Adya she is Mama's Girl "

"What are you Zoya Siddique The Famous fashion Designer" Ladies surround her as they asked while she nodded "Woow you are here See these Designers Sarees this our designed by you we were dying to meet you " they squeal in happiness but Zoya felt self conscious she never liked publicity That's one reason that Zoya never came into Limelight ..She kept herself as a secret and as For Zoya Siddiqque she never wanted to use His name she had made herself Zoya Siddiqque before he married her and she wanted to continue with it as he had more than willingly agreed calling her that it was her right.

After Putting Adya to sleep ...she went to the garden to see him already sited... she sat beside him wrapping her arms around him as he hugged her back ..they were silent as Adi spoke "Remember when you were pregnant with Adya you asked me whether she would not be embarrassed to call you her Mama in front of everyone?"..Zoya nods her head as he had replied that she would be proud to call me her mother ..."Adya was proud to call you as her mother Zoya you saw that yourself today" he tells her happily getting teary as she hugged him back tighter... After a while Adi giggles "I thought she would be my princess" as Zoya chuckles remembering how much they had fought for the gender ..."Now I need a Prince" he tells her with a mischievous grin ...as exactly she had done seven years back she takes his hand and places on her belly ... he pulls her closer squealing in happiness ...he kisses her on her lips soundly ..."Mama why is Papa kissing you on your lips ?" Little Adya who had woken up due to Adi's screeching asks her confused .."as Zoya and Adi looked scandalized wondering what to answer their stubborn daughter .

- Love Arohi

Hope you Guys Like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Drop in your Feedbacks

Edited by sh_aarohi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Outstanding
Loved it
It's so beautiful โค๏ธ
Can you pm me this os๐Ÿ˜Š
I would like to read more os like these
I don't have words to describe how it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Adiya45 - 6 years ago
LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had to reply on this beautiful piece.
The starting to end, its just so perfect... I cant tell you!
I remembered Chup Chup Ke when Kareena signs I love you to Shahid...
I believe people with those disabilities know more about life & are the strongest to survive it. Once I had visited a orphanage, a girl of 5 years who couldn't walk ever, when I talked to her. She said no I don't feel discouraged for I know I can still make up to the dream of being a writer. I never met her again, all I know that 5 years girl whom I didn't even knew neither I asked her name was so sure about being a writer in that small age, then she will be more than that! Her teachers told how she writes poems & small stories on a picture...
I so remembered this experience with that girl when I read at last how Zoya was the famous fashion designer.
This was actually a fabulous piece of acknowledging a person of heart & beauty of in & out, not being judgmental...
Do write more... U write really well.

Love,
Anushka
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow outstanding os yaar
You had written so beautifully
And pm me os
And that image was so beautiful of adya I take screenshot of it๐Ÿ˜†
angel.thomas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
An amazing and unique story. Loved it..
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiya45

Amazing

Outstanding
Loved it
It's so beautiful โค๏ธ
Can you pm me this os๐Ÿ˜Š
I would like to read more os like these
I don't have words to describe how it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya sure dear
thank you
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnushka

I had to reply on this beautiful piece.
The starting to end, its just so perfect... I cant tell you!
I remembered Chup Chup Ke when Kareena signs I love you to Shahid...
I believe people with those disabilities know more about life & are the strongest to survive it. Once I had visited a orphanage, a girl of 5 years who couldn't walk ever, when I talked to her. She said no I don't feel discouraged for I know I can still make up to the dream of being a writer. I never met her again, all I know that 5 years girl whom I didn't even knew neither I asked her name was so sure about being a writer in that small age, then she will be more than that! Her teachers told how she writes poems & small stories on a picture...
I so remembered this experience with that girl when I read at last how Zoya was the famous fashion designer.
This was actually a fabulous piece of acknowledging a person of heart & beauty of in & out, not being judgmental...
Do write more... U write really well.

Love,
Anushka

Thanks Anushka glad u liked it :)
i had always believed the disability people are strong than others
ps: will drop in a pm of my works on adiya
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rjahan

Wow outstanding os yaar

You had written so beautifully