THREAD TWO : I HATE TO LOVE YOU. Next part at page 2

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi...

This is the thread two of IHTLY.

Swayam hated Sharon for the reasons unknown to her, blinded with the revenge Swayam broke Sharon's heart.

Like we all say Karma is a bitch, by the time Swayam realizes his mistake Sharon was already out of his life, she has moved on.

Now Swayam was back to her life seeking forgiveness, but Sharon was adamant, she rooted in her place and the decision of not forgiving him, but life had different plans for them, once again they were forced to come under one roof for the sake of their family.

CHAPTER 33 : PAGE ONE
Edited by Sovereign_K - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

An update was due since months... here it is.

A very long update. [11 pages in a word file and almost 4500 words]

I crave for your comments and votes, please show me some love guys... ;)

Do tell me how was it? Because I desperately need some inspiration.

PS: This part is completely fictional, the places are purely from my creation.

Sharon*

I stared at the wall hard, processing the turn of events. The harder I stared the faster realization drowned on me. I was going to spend a day with the love of my life yet I was rather petrified than excited, Swayam's buoyancy petrified me. I knew I needed a day away from the complication that is my life but I was not certain if I really want it.

"As much as I love the feeling of you being in my room, I would rather prefer you getting ready in yours, Swayam said from the washroom, his voice muffled due to the separation. I ignored him. Closing the door behind I left the room but only after smiling at what he added later. "Wear something comfortable,

After changing into something comfortable, as he wanted, I walked out of the room to bang into a warm body. From how my body reacted, I knew whom that warm body belonged. Slightly stumbling back from the impact of the collision, I steadied myself to see Swayam grinning goofily at me. His hand reached out without any hesitation. "Are you okay?

"Yeah, I whispered, looking at the ground, suddenly feeling nervous as the distance between us reduced to zero. Giving a small tug on my hand, he pulled me towards him nullifying the non-existent distance. Abashed at his action, I looked up to see him smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes. It did not take him much time and efforts to hook his arms around me in a solid grip, my hands gradually rested on his chest. Too awkward to acknowledge the tension between us I avoided his gaze, dropping mine down. The rush of blood was so steady to deny. I could feel the warmth when they accumulated on my cheeks.

"You look stunning, He breathed out, warm breaths fanning my cheeks, intensifying the hue. Compliments had been unusual in my life; those still felt strange and to react to those was a strenuous work because I did not know how to acknowledge them. However, this time as something snapped inside me, I looked up to see him staring at me with an emotion I could not really fathom. The intensity they held was foreign. There had been moments like this before but unlike those, it was different, a good different. He finally did not just look at me, he saw me and I saw how vulnerable he looked, letting his emotions take control over his actions. For that fleeting moment, I knew he has changed, and with a gasp, I recognized the emotion his demeanor screamed as love. He smiled.

Hastily breaking the eye contact, I pulled away from him, after muttering a small thank you. "Let's go, His smile fell for a mere second but soon the same exciting look from before returned. We walked out together, taking subtle glances at each other. He looked charming, ready to take the breath away of any girl. Dressed in tight dark jeans and a pale green full sleeved t-shirt, with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and paired it with a pair of black converse. Casuals looked better on him. I wanted to return the favor of compliment but did not. I did not want to give him false hope.

"What are the plans? I asked out of utter curiosity as soon as we buckled inside the car, a mere apprehension lacing on my actions. He started the ignition before sparing me a look, which clearly said that he was not going to tell me and I better stay quiet, "Oh come on Swayam, don't be like that. I whined when I got nothing in reply.

"Like what? He smirked in return, liking how clichd his life was turning but in reality, it was anything but normal. Everyone hates clich but loves it secretly.

"Like we are normal,

He raised an eyebrow, looking at me amused. "The last time I checked we were normal,

Lie.

I gave him an unbelievable look, "We are anything but, I trailed off, not welcoming the sudden change of mood. Taking eyes off him, I looked out of the window, watching how we left the trees behind.

"We are going to find out what we have been missing out as a couple, He stressed the word couple, gauging my reaction but he got nothing as I plainly concealed it.

Did he just imply that we are a couple?

I was too tempted to correct him but chose to not to kill whatever mood he was in. I had liked the idea of us being a couple but whether I would like that anymore need further thinking.

"And what we have been missing?

"Movie dates, dance, and dinner, He suggested quite unsure of himself.

I arched up my eyebrows, surprised. "Is that what couples do these days? I was beyond mortified at his suggestion. The great Swayam Shekhawat had zero knowledge when it comes to relationships and all. I bit my lower lip hard, resisting the urge to laugh at him. "I am pretty sure those can be arranged in our home.

Home!

Is really Shekhawat residence is my home or our home?

I hoped Swayam did not catch on my blunter. Embarrassment marred his face and he struggled to form a coherent sentence. "Hmm I mean, we can have candlelight dinner, we can have a romantic dance, movie, and you know a romantic cheesy clich walk on the beach.

I frowned at a not so pleasant memory. "I clearly remember last time we had one. It was still clear in my head, back in Delhi we had a walk in the beach that ended on a worse note than I anticipated. We had walked a long way since then.

"And that ended quite intense and steamy. He subtly winked at me and I thanked my stars when he turned to face the road again, not noticing the red hue coloring my cheeks.

The first stop of our small trip was at a mall. If I hate anything about mall then it would be people. They just stare at you without any reason, judging each person's each action and choice and that was why when we moved inside I latched myself on Swayam's arm. He threw me a look before looking ahead, walking beside me like he owned the universe. His confidence was always spot on, something I envied. I was not a socially awkward person but crowd terrified me. I always thought I would get lost in it and then I would never able to see Swayam again.

We walked side by side, not talking to each other. I could feel eyes on us, judging eyes, mostly wondering what a girl like me would be doing with a person like him. Suddenly feeling giddy, I looked down to see Swayam holding my palms tightly. Putting his fingers in the space between mine, he completed the puzzle. I blindly followed when he told that we were going to the mall to buy something for someone. I wanted to ask the name of the particular someone but realized that would be too clingy.

It was then I realized that particular someone was a woman when we entered a boutique exclusively for women. My stomach lurched in something I could not point out. It was still early for mall and shopping, so the boutique was mostly empty. I noted the time in the wall clock as 11:30 am.

Who is the woman? And why would he buy her something?

I wanted to scream but decided that I do not have any right to do so. Silently following him, I simply nodded every time he asked for my opinion about the evening gowns he picked out.

"How about this one? I was too engrossed in my mind, plotting ways to find out the mystery woman when he nudged me. "Sharon, do you think this will be fine for a success-party? He asked me while holding a cherry red, full-length evening gown. The gown was gorgeously stunning. I took a liking towards it the moment my eyes fell on them but I knew the dress was not affordable.

"Success party? It would be an understatement to say I was shocked. If Shekhawat industries were planning a success-party then why I was not informed.

Because you do not belong there,' the nasty voice inside my head spoke. Rolling my eyes at the voice, I shut her out. "Did you just roll your eyes at me? He asked dumbfounded.

"No, I did not. Whose success party Swayam?

"Mine or whose? He said as it was obvious. If he had noted the change in my mood, he chose to not to say anything about it and that irked me more.

"Ok,

"So what about the gown?

"It is fine,

"Just fine?

"Hmm stunning, I tried another adjective too lazy to give a heartfelt compliment.

"Exactly, Go and try this one.

"ME? I asked loudly, not hiding my shock.

"Do you see anyone else here? He returned my eye roll from before, and I could see him trying to hide a grin forming on his lips. I swear I saw his lips twitching.

I took a glance around the shop, the two girls were there before now gone leaving Swayam and me alone with the staff. She had told before that the other staffs were on a break as it was not a rush hour.

"I want to see whether it is fine or stunning. There was nothing romantic about what he said, but the look his eyes gave me goosebumps. "Go and try Sharon, we do not have the whole day to waste here.

I picked up the material and walked towards the near dressing room.

"Please call me if you need help, Swayam called back once I shut the door. As if I would need help and call him. No freaking way. Peeling off my comfortable clothes, I slid into the gown as slowly and cautiously as I could. I did not want to ruin the most beautiful gown I had ever seen. It only took a small glance at the mirror to fall in love. As I predicted the dress was beyond gorgeous.

There was zip in the back a little bit low. I had to bend backward to pull it up but as I worked, it stuck.

Wow, life!

I opened the door until a small slit formed and peeked outside. Swayam was relaxing on the couch going through his phone. A constant frown etched between his brows. He was reading something not so cool.

"Swayam, I called and he stood up from the couch as if it burned him, pocketing his phone he trotted towards me.

Did I sound that desperate?

"Do you need help, Sharon? The smirk was evident on his lips. Moments ago he was frowning, his frown changed to smirk in a matter of seconds.

"Where is the staff?

"She went out.

"Call her,

"Why?

"Because this stupid thing stuck,

"I can help you, A creepy grin formed on his lips, wriggling his eyelashes.

Is this really Swayam, how he became so flirty? Now he resembles the one I met in college. The flirty spoiled rich brat.

"No, I do not need your help. As I was going to shut the door, I saw the staff walking inside. I smiled triumphantly. "She is here,

"Ma'am, do you need assistance?

"Yes please,

She walked inside, leaving Swayam outside. He muttered something under his breath.

"Ma'am your husband is so handsome, the girl squealed once she closed the door behind herself.

"Husband, I chocked. "He is not my husband,

"What? That means he is single? The girl squealed again with a little more happiness.

Jealousy; I recognized the emotion clouded inside.

"No, he is in a relationship. I lied straight to her face with little remorse. Her big fat smile fell and I patted my shoulder. Take that girl; he is mine.

What the heck is happening to me?

Finally, the gown turned out stunning making Swayam buys it. I did not question him anymore about the person whom he brought it but a small voice in the back of my head kept nagging me. To add to my already dampened mood, he left me alone in front of a shop that sold watches and went inside. It took him fifteen minutes to return, again there was a bag in his hands containing a box, and I knew he had brought a watch too.

"What is that? I asked in a bored tone. I could not afford to let him know my interest in the box.

"A token of love,

I could only roll my eyes.

Vaguely humming along with the radio, Swayam drove to the outskirts of the city. I was so engrossed in my own land to heed the song. Perhaps I was upset over me for being obviously jealous. I did not have any right to be jealous when I did not want to be committed in any kind of relationship with him but my inside was burning, leaving ashes, inflammable enough to skin me alive. Back in Delhi, I had decided that I would not forgive him, or give him a chance, but when I came back here, I had to control the desire of my heart for not to fall for his charms. I was wrong there, he had made his own path to my heart a while ago, and the reality was he has never returned. I think my decisions were so pointless when I do not want anything more than Swayam. I still love him but trust.

He was downright content with how his day was developing and his excitement showed on his face with a content smile. He told that the next destination was a few hours away, and for the past one hour, he has been driving. Swayam skillfully avoided my question about the place we were going, giving a hint that we were meeting some people. I could not find why that would excite him.

That is what love for you; you will always find happiness in your partner's happiness and exactly that was what happens to me. Letting the exhilaration of my dream-come-true moment take over, I shoved everything behind the back of my mind except the person. The odd occurrence of non-awkward tranquility disturbed me as it was not normal to not to feel awkward around him. Throughout we did not speak, deciding the moment was beyond beautiful to break. It did not felt like bomb ticking; contradict how it used to be.

At regular intervals, he glanced at me and smiled to himself as if he was making sure of my presence. I tried to avoid the feeling of belongingness but it felt too endearing to ignore. Even I had taken a few glances of him and surprisingly he was casual. I wished I knew how his mind worked; I wanted to know his thoughts because my mind worked around him, and it would be awesome to find if he thought about me too. Unlike the other time, he was relaxed, his jaw unclenching, shoulders tension-free but still his posture was tight. The small smile on his lips was a huge giveaway that he was enjoying this as much as I was, though I showed nothing.

I wanted to express how his affection was creating a safe and secure feeling in me. I wanted to tell him that I reciprocate his feelings if he really does love me, and I wanted to scream at him for hurting me nevertheless a small tiny part forbade me from doing so the same part of my heart was not yet ready to be broken again.

The two times he confessed he was so caught up with his actions. Those two times were abrupt, an impulsive reaction and I would be an idiot to believe that.

"Favorite movie? He suddenly broke the silence, muting the radio.

"Err, Movie? I was so out of place, he was trying to make small talks and I was baffled. He did not even know my favorites and he tells me that he loves me. "Neena,

His reaction was unsurprising to me.

"Whose movie is that? I never heard of it.

"It is a Malayalam movie,

"When did you start watching other language movies?

"Since I went to Delhi? My reply came out as a question and I cringed at that.

"How do you...

I did not need him to complete to know what he was asking.

"Subtitles,

"Want to know why it is my favorite?

"Sure,

"The character Neena, she is someone you will fall in love with.

I watched in mirth when his jaw dropped.

After one more hour-long drive, we stopped in front of a two-story house. It was painted navy blue with some white paint at random places, giving a contrast effect.

"Swayam it is almost 2 pm and I am hungry, I complained when he climbed out of the car before running to my side.

"You will get food from there, He pointed towards the house after helping me out of the car. He had become a gentleman or just for one day.

Following him inside was my mistake, the view inside was churning. I felt vomit rushing to my throat. I saw a group of man and woman chatting away sitting around a table. There were nearly nine people. I almost emptied my stomach when I identified them, friends from college.

What did I do to face them again?

That was my first thought. They were not only Swayam's friends but they meant something to me too. They are those people who made my college life hell. Those people were hell behind me to make me feel worthless.

I turned my right to look at Swayam and surprisingly he was not smiling. He was not happy to see them again and I wondered why but he assured me that everything was going to be okay slowly closing his eyes. My reveries broke when each one of them walked up to me with a genuine guilty expression on their face. I was dumbfounded when they started apologizing to me for everything, some even told me that they were just having fun and it has nothing to do with Swayam. I always thought that Swayam was behind them and he told them to insult me but turned out I was wrong.

After a well-planned lunch and catching up, we left. It was awkward at first but I had outgrown to keep grudges' for that long. I was happy when I bided them goodbye leaving a thought in my mind.

What was Swayam thinking?

I was completely flummoxed when Swayam halted the car in-between nowhere. The road was secluded; there was a right turn, a muddy rocky path. Swiftly changing the gear, he turned the vehicle and drove through the barely visible path. He was driving with so much concentration that I was perplexed.

"Did we lose our way?

He ignored me.

"Swayam, are we lost?

Maybe it was the fear in my voice made him turn my way. Smiling softly he shook his head, "We did not, Sharon. Do not worry. I am here, right?

Weirdly that assured me my safety.

After a few minutes of roller coaster ride, he applied the break, sending us both to the dashboard with the impact. I took a deep breath when I recalled the meadow. The grass was lightly wet, water drops hung around the small leaves giving it a serene view. The light yellow and pink flowers made a mat on the grass. I could not look away.

"Looks like it just rained.

When I did not reply, he opened his side door to go out. I was speechless for two reasons, one: Swayam knew this place, two: I was coming here after three years. The meadow used to be the place where I let my emotions free, permitting me to be vulnerable. Swayam walked up to the front of the car, sitting on the bonnet he gestured me to join him.

We sat there in complete silence, busy in our own thoughts. We think a lot these days or at least I do.

"I saw you dance here, His husky low voice ran through me like ice-cold water and I visibly shuttered. The weather was a bit windy and cold but I did not shiver due to that. "It was four years ago when I was in the third year of my college and you in the first year.

"You are talking about past. I reminded him. He had promised a day without the horrible past.

He chuckled, lightly peeking at me. "This is not your past, Sharon, this is our past and we need to talk about this. There would never be a better place and day than this.

"Okay, I agreed.

He started speaking looking ahead of him, "I was almost seventeen when dad stopped contacting you, I used to follow him whenever he goes to meet you in your foster home but one day suddenly he stopped and I could not see you. I told you how dad was gone on my fifteenth birthday to meet you, to celebrate your fake birthday.

I gasped, "Fake birthday?

"Yeah, that day was not your birthday, he sighed, "and I do not know when it is, This time he looked at me with pain in his eyes. I gulped down the lump formed inside my throat. He faced away from me before I could ease his pain.

"Next year the same thing happened, dad broke the promise for another fake birthday. Then I did not know why was he doing that but now I know, he was giving you my happiness, maybe a share of it because you were precious than me. His voice lacked the bitterness I searched. "I confronted him about your identity. He was adamant not to give me an answer, I tried to locate you but I could not. He had put you somewhere safe, in your angel's heaven. I wanted to know who you were; I wanted to know what I lacked to be neglected but failed.

"You again saw me here?

"Exactly, around four years back. I was spell bounded by what I saw and irony was I did not know the girl who danced out of her heart was the same girl I used to loathe. His voice fell a few notches below. "I went crazy to meet you again; I did not know I was going to meet you the next day in Shekhawat industries.

For the first time, I saw him in the office when he has already seen me in almost all the odd places.

"I wanted to make you mine at any cost; I had a crush on you for months. In college I made situations to talk to you, to prank you because I wanted your attention. He stopped to look at me; completely facing me, he took my palms in his. "My dreams fell down when I realized who you exactly were. He made eye contact with me, his eyes shining with the one emotion I always wanted from him, love. "My abhorrence was fiercer than my affection, Sharon. That was his apology and that moment for everything I forgave him.

I needed nothing more to know why he did what he did.

"How does it feel?

Confused was my expression. We were back to our car heading to our last location. From the events of the day, I knew the last place and I did not look forward to what to come. "How does what feel?

He turned and made a brief eye contact with me. "Love, being in love, He muttered in his raspy voice. As soon as the words left his mouth, he turned and looked ahead as if nothing happened. Time ticked by, he continued to drive whereas my thoughts ran to a wide range, to those memories I cherished close to her heart.

I took my own time to gather my thoughts. "It feels as if you have the happiness of this entire universe in your hand. Giving you strength it evolves as your weakness and the person becomes the heaven where you want to reside your body and soul. I sighed dreamily speaking from my experience. His gaze gave me a soothing feeling despite him being the reason for my heartbreak. Before turning up the volume of the radio I spoke again, "It feels as if you finally found the reason behind your existence and when you lose it, you will have nothing to be alive.

I expected an abrupt reply from him but proving me wrong he took his time, "I found it, he commented and I ignored him for a few seconds.

"Great, be careful. I mocked, behind my mocking tone there was a warning for him as if I knew he was going to be crushed just like me.

We reached the place I loathe, FARMHOUSE.

"Do we really need to do this? I enquired before mimicking his action; we stood in front of the closed door.

"Yes, this is the only way to shut this book. I want this to be the last chapter of season one. He smirked, "Let's start a sequel, shall we?

In spite of the situation, I burst out laughing. He had a bad timing for worse jokes.

"I get it,

"What?

He put the key into the keyhole and opened the door, keeping it open he let me in first. I turned to face him; he stood a foot taller than me, towering over me providing protection. "You are rectifying your mistakes,

He smiled before cradling my face. "No, I am refurbishing your memories.

Never in my life had I felt that loved. He was spoiling me and I loved every moment of that. Even a kid who does not understand feelings could see his eyes brimming with adoration, there were tears in his eyes. "Swayam,

Leaving my face, he raked his fingers through his hair in almost aggression. "Don't say anything Sharon. I cannot live with this guilt anymore.

"It is okay,

"It is not bloody okay. His voice rose in an attempt to make me accept. "I did not have any rights to play with you but you know what I do not regret it.

"Why?

He moved us inside the living room, shutting the door. Raking one hand through my waist he pulled me against his body, "I would not be standing this close to you if I had not done that.

My jaw dropped feeling his soft warm lips on my forehead. We have had a few intense make-out sessions in the past but the feelings the forehead kiss evoked inside me was beyond appreciation. I was sent straight to the heaven.

As he told, he renovated my all-bad memories creating new. I have never been that happy in my life. I would have lost the best day of my life if I had not taken his offer. We cooked together, we played together and we ate dinner together. At the end of the day, exhausted, we crashed on the couch; I was too lazy to mind our closeness when I lay on the top of him.

"Swayam,

"Hmm,

"Dad knows who I am?

"He does,

I know I always end abruptly but there is a beauty to it, don't you agree? ;)

This part was different from what we have seen in this fiction but it was necessary. They needed a closure.

Wait for more, and I am really sorry for making you all wait this long...Not going to give any excuses as I myself hate them.

We are heading to an end. :(

Keechu. :*

SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved
Unreserved
Thank you sooo much didu for updating and yeah am first should I squeal with joy I will but for the update because it's just soo beautiful I really don't have much words as it's soo pure and you made it more beautiful with Sharon's wandering thoughts
I really would like to apologise even though I want to share my thoughts I just dont have enough time for it with the ramadan going on but still it was beautiful update I would like to say it was a pure update for me and it took my heart thank you and love you didu
Plzzz update your other stories as well
Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 6 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread
awesome update
loved it
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi:)
So you finally updated!! You know I was waiting so so long and while I totally acknowledge the fact that this update was every minute worth the wait, please please don't take so long to update next time. My humble request!

What I loved the most about this part is Sharon's ability to think so freaking much! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Her thoughts were running endlessly in a marathon ,like I could imagine her state!

Okay on a serious note, I loved the narration from her POV. Probably because Sharon was supposedly so outcasted i n Swayam's life,(which she wasn't! He had a crush on her for months! Eeppp...) her point of view felt so endearing!...The Sharon who was in denial mode yet burned in jealousy with just a mere mention of another woman just gave away the fact that it's really pointless for her to push herself away from Swayam. (Self-admitted finally!!) But still ,she was fighting an inner turmoil which could be understood to the core ,thanks to your writing! She's a person in love, but also scared to love ,scared to give a second chance, scared to walk down that path which had broken her completely and I loved the fact that she was acknowledging her state of dilemma rather than the old Sharon who would probably just given in on Swayam's insistence . She is taking her time and handling it in a way it suits her is what I loved . She has outgrown herself to now understand her own worth rather than letting the emotions take over ...why am I saying all this? Because it's damn difficult to do so, especially when you know the person who's hurt you is really guilty and trying really hard to make up to you .Don't forget Swayam's charm which is a different story altogether ! She's letting him do what he wants to yet maintaining her resolve, or maybe we can say not trying to take a decision until she feels she's ready.

I don't know why Swayam always ends up being my favorite character as we near the end of the story . Like he could be immensely faulty but manages to win me over at the end ..No doubt Sharon is going to melt soon but what really made me cringe here is to know his side of the story. He was aa neglected child who craved for his father's love which was supposedly given to someone else. To have such a painful teenage isn't very easy to deal with ,since those years are generally the turning points of your life . They define the person you are. He was wrong ,but he still can't be held for it because he had a painful reason behind doing what he did.

Another thing what I loved was the transition in Swayam .From being someone who always tried to keep things from Sharon, or may be who didn't share his inner feelings with her to being the one who craved to tell her everything in his heart ,I think he has grown. Oh and also fallen deeply in love ! <3 I could feel him screaming love for Sharon in every bit of this part ..And to know that she was infact someone he had fallen for a long time back makes it so heartwarming!

You know partners nowadays try to woo each other with gifts and candlelight dinners and what not!(Just as clueless as Sharon ! :P) but very rarely do they crave just a deep TALK! I love Swayam for the way he decided to begin making Sharon feel special by letting her see his vulnerability. The fact that it seemed so important to him shows how honest he is with his feelings towards her ,how genuinely he wants to make up to her, how madly he wants her and how assured he is about giving Sharon the love and happiness she deserves if given a chance. He takes her to place he first saw her and let out his deepest pain in front of her ..And you tell me it's not all that romantic ! (Rolls eyes ..Even I am learning from Sharon !:P) Sometimes a conversation can be so intimate, it touches your soul. I love they are getting closer this way ..It tells that soon there will be no glitches ,no more barriers left.

This part left me teary eyed towards the end,you know when you lift a heavy burden off your heart ,it was that kind of feeling. Maybe I was too lost in Swayam's past or just seeing his raw ,utterly honest side made me weep a bit...

I don't think I have to say it anymore ...You know it so well how much I love your writing and how much I wait for the update...You have this beautiful talent and I think you should push yourself more because your writing holds creativity and the love for story telling. Keep up the good work! !

Oh we are nearing the end :( :( I will miss this Swayam and Sharon but then I remember we still have 'Zealous' left ...Please update that once this is done! (I'm very very greedy when it comes to updates I know...just accept it and give in to my requests :P )

-Love
Shreya

Edited by Wandering_mind - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Hi:)

So you finally updated!! You know I was waiting so so long and while I totally acknowledge the fact that this update was every minute worth the wait, please please don't take so long to update next time. My humble request!

What I loved the most about this part is Sharon's ability to think so freaking much! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Her thoughts were running endlessly in a marathon ,like I could imagine her state!

Okay on a serious note, I loved the narration from her POV. Probably because Sharon was supposedly so outcasted i n Swayam's life,(which she wasn't! He had a crush on her for months! Eeppp...) her point of view felt so endearing!...The Sharon who was in denial mode yet burned in jealousy with just a mere mention of another woman just gave away the fact that it's really pointless for her to push herself away from Swayam. (Self-admitted finally!!) But still ,she was fighting an inner turmoil which could be understood to the core ,thanks to your writing! She's a person in love, but also scared to love ,scared to give a second chance, scared to walk down that path which had broken her completely and I loved the fact that she was acknowledging her state of dilemma rather than the old Sharon who would probably just given in on Swayam's insistence . She is taking her time and handling it in a way it suits her is what I loved . She has outgrown herself to now understand her own worth rather than letting the emotions take over ...why am I saying all this? Because it's damn difficult to do so, especially when you know the person who's hurt you is really guilty and trying really hard to make up to you .Don't forget Swayam's charm which is a different story altogether ! She's letting him do what he wants to yet maintaining her resolve, or maybe we can say not trying to take a decision until she feels she's ready.

I don't know why Swayam always ends up being my favorite character as we near the end of the story . Like he could be immensely faulty but manages to win me over at the end ..No doubt Sharon is going to melt soon but what really made me cringe here is to know his side of the story. He was aa neglected child who craved for his father's love which was supposedly given to someone else. To have such a painful teenage isn't very easy to deal with ,since those years are generally the turning points of your life . They define the person you are. He was wrong ,but he still can't be held for it because he had a painful reason behind doing what he did.

Another thing what I loved was the transition in Swayam .From being someone who always tried to keep things from Sharon, or may be who didn't share his inner feelings with her to being the one who craved to tell her everything in his heart ,I think he has grown. Oh and also fallen deeply in love ! <3 I could feel him screaming love for Sharon in every bit of this part ..And to know that she was infact someone he had fallen for a long time back makes it so heartwarming!

You know partners nowadays try to woo each other with gifts and candlelight dinners and what not!(Just as clueless as Sharon ! :P) but very rarely do they crave just a deep TALK! I love Swayam for the way he decided to begin making Sharon feel special by letting her see his vulnerability. The fact that it seemed so important to him shows how honest he is with his feelings towards her ,how genuinely he wants to make up to her, how madly he wants her and how assured he is about giving Sharon the love and happiness she deserves if given a chance. He takes her to place he first saw her and let out his deepest pain in front of her ..And you tell me it's not all that romantic ! (Rolls eyes ..Even I am learning from Sharon !:P) Sometimes a conversation can be so intimate, it touches your soul. I love they are getting closer this way ..It tells that soon there will be no glitches ,no more barriers left.

This part left me teary eyed towards the end,you know when you lift a heavy burden off your heart ,it was that kind of feeling. Maybe I was too lost in Swayam's past or just seeing his raw ,utterly honest side made me weep a bit...

I don't think I have to say it anymore ...You know it so well how much I love your writing and how much I wait for the update...You have this beautiful talent and I think you should push yourself more because your writing holds creativity and the love for story telling. Keep up the good work! !

Oh we are nearing the end :( :( I will miss this Swayam and Sharon but then I remember we still have 'Zealous' left ...Please update that once this is done! (I'm very very greedy when it comes to updates I know...just accept it and give in to my requests :P )

-Love
Shreya

Yes, updated... Hibernation was not so fun.🀣

You know Shreya what I like the most post updating, it is reading and replying to your comment and I can wait days for this because just one comment from you erases my nervousness and insecurity about the chapter. Your opinion means that much.πŸ€—

Sharon does think a lot like me but when you have a lot inside your mind, you can't really help it. Thoughts run wildly. She is not the old Sharon who used to play according to Swayam's instructions. She is someone who has outgrown from her past, she has learned from her mistakes. When it comes to giving a chance to the same person, who never left a chance to hurt you, you obviously become skeptical. We cannot really blame her for that, can we?

I began the part in the third person but changed it in the middle because I felt so disconnected. Out of these two, Swayam has accepted his love a while back; he is all set to swipe her off the floor whereas Sharon is still in denial. What she is today is just because of him, he was the only person she loved in her whole life so obviously a betrayal from him is hard to forget. He was her only hope.

He has decided what he want, now it is time for her to choose, or to make a decision so we obviously need to know how his efforts affected her. That's why her pov. She will take the right decision, I hope so. πŸ˜†

And you said it, it is difficult. To accept the love he has, she has to accept what he had done in the past and accepting a betrayal is something like we are doing wrong to us. She will betray herself when she accepts his betrayal.

I don't know why Swayam always ends up being my favorite character as we near the end of the story . Like he could be immensely faulty but manages to win me over at the end .

@B I know this feeling too well. 🀣

He realized the only way to woo her is being honest. He needs to show her to what extent he would go to make her his and like normal couple the gifts would never make the effect his openness could. They are not at all normal. πŸ˜‰

He takes her to place he first saw her and let out his deepest pain in front of her ..And you tell me it's not all that romantic ! (Rolls eyes ..Even I am learning from Sharon !:P)

@B I thought you wanted all lovely lovely crap. 🀣

To have a healthy relationship you need to be open, at least to your partner. That has a beauty to it. No number of gifts can change your bond like a heartfelt conversation can.

Teary eyed? 😲 Are you freaking kidding me???

I do know how much you wait for an update and how many times you ask me for an update but you are the one who pushes me to do it...seriously. I know I need to work more but I still hasn't find that one thing called passion in writing. [L]

Yup... I will be finishing this as soon as possible... only a couple of chapters left...less than ten. I do not want to elongate it unnecessarily.

You will not get rid of me so soon girl, I will be coming with more updates of zealous once I finish this.

Love you lots.

Greeshma.

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congoz 4 the new thread..
Amazing update as always...
Continue soonish..
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Sharon*

Swayam was in deep slumber when I woke up in the middle of the night. The living room was dark, but the light from outside illuminated the room enough to get a glimpse of him; I was literally laying on him, keeping my head on his chest, hugging his torso. His grip was tight but not too tight to feel suffocated, instead, I felt secure. His strong arms tethered me to his body like a second skin. Maybe it was the aftershocks of the previous day, I did not pull away immediately like last time, I laid there watching his sleep. Nothing felt awkward around him anymore. I know we have a lot more to walk to reach where we can live happily or to have our own happily ever after but do they even exist. If they do then I want mine to be with his.

As I lay there, I revisited every tiny bit of memory we created and surprisingly enough when I thought about us, I saw us holding hands, hugging each other and having light moments not the old awkward uncomfortable moments I cherished despite being the wrong ones. Suddenly it started to feel right. Every erroneous moment we had eventually improved.

When I said that I love him, I was not lying. I did love him and I did forgive him but love has a companion, without each other, they two are pointless, trust. If there was love, there should be trust and if there was trust, there should be love. Nevertheless, I loved Swayam, I believed Swayam but I did not trust him, I thought he would have to make more efforts to get my trust back. It would not be easy like last time. I did not trust my heart with him; I did not have the trust to give it to him, without having a control over my emotions.

A cat who is scared of hot water will be scared of the cold water too. He cannot decide what is dangerous and what is not.

My reveries broke when the man under me stirred in his sleep. "Sharon," He called out in his sleepy voice, too huskier to avoid.

"Hmm," I placed my head back on his chest. My fingers went to his shirt buttons with their own consent. Having him so close and having a control over him was giving me a feeling of strength.

His fingers ran through my hair, massaging my scalp. "Why are you awake?"

I did not think to make any sound when he applied pressure on my scalp, but I moaned slightly, feeling them there and it provoked Swayam, making him shift and with a single movement, I was under him and he hovered over me, keeping me hostage.

Those brown orbs, I fell in love with stared down, with love shining in them. I liked this side of him, the expressive side. He raised his eyebrows at me, seeking a reply when I went to his magic land.

"Just woke up."

"Hmm, are you uncomfortable?" He asked after a few seconds and smirked evilly, "Even if you are, do not expect a change of position."

I watched how his sleepy eyes become energetic as time passed by. We were exhausted a few hours ago and we did not get the enough sleepy. Nothing could prove otherwise that we looked sleep deprived but the moment, the love and the connection I felt being there was euphoric to break. I shook my head; I do not want to move from where I was.

"I love this," He continued, bringing me back from my thoughts. "Feeling you close makes sure that I am making the right efforts." His hands subtly moved over my chest to my neck, in an oily motion. If you ask whether he touched me then he did, but it was too innocent to call it sexual. However, I shuttered, gasping for air. He moved his fingers through the contour of my neck, to my collarbone, to my jaw, and then to my chin, stopping just below my lips. Subconsciously I licked my lips, to moisturize it but that was a wrong movement, right? I openly ogled the way his eyes darkened; they never left my lips.

"Swayam," His name felt unfamiliar on my lips. The way his eyes moved along the way my lips moved when I uttered his name, stuffed a yearning inside me. I wanted to feel his lips on mine.

"For my sake, don't say anything." Chuckling at my flushed state he added, and I discovered a pain there in his next words. "I am treading on a thin self-control."

Something snapped inside me and I hooked my hands around his neck, pulling him to me. When we were inches apart, a small movement would be enough for us to clash; he shifted his head, leaning towards my right year. He pressed his lips there, nibbling my earlobes lightly before leaving a chaste kiss just behind my ear. I do not have any experience to compare what he evoked inside me with his action but I could swear nothing in the world can replace the feeling. The feeling of loved. I would give up anything for him because nothing could make me feel alive like him. Just a platonic kiss was enough for the butterflies inside my tummy to fly.

He stayed there. "Swayam," He did not reply. I slightly shook him," Swayam," He did not wake up.

Keeping my hands around him, I fell asleep in the arms of my love, for another time.

Next morning, after dropping me off at dad's house Swayam left for his office in hurry. We woke up tangled with each other due to the little space the couch had. I half anticipated a change. Last night I conjectured that from the moment of sunrise in the next morning we would go back to how we used to be, prior to the previous day. Perhaps he made sure to be habitual himself which rather pushed me to be the same. In addition, much to my relief, there was no amount of awkwardness, and that only made it easy for me to be neutral yet affected around him.

The morning was the best I ever had. Never had I seen that adorable Swayam when he said he didn't want to leave me alone, as he could not stop thinking about me. I blushed so hard when he spontaneously told me that, he would rather spend another day with me than in his boring office, before kissing my cheeks when he dropped me off.

"Ohhh ohhh, someone is in love." I heard a voice that I recognized as Rey. Grinning at me, he stood leaning on his grey SUV.

When did he come? Did he saw Swayam kiss me?

"You were so engrossed in your lover boy to see the other person," His voice held mild hurt, reading my thoughts.

"I didn't spot you there before,"

"Exactly," Smirking, he walked up to the door and rung the bell. I silently followed him. "So, Taani told me that you guys spend the night together." While waiting for a servant to open the door, Rey shifted, facing me and supported his weight on the wall, near the door.

"Who guys?" Trying to morph my face into a confused state, I asked. I swear I looked constipated.

"Really Sharon, I am not that clueless."

"But we didn't..." Interrupting me, Taani opened the door, before jumping into Rey's arms. He arms automatically went around her, pressing herself to him.

Should I jump when Swayam comes too?

With wide eyes, mortifying thoughts I ran inside, leaving the actual lovebirds to cherish their love at the doorstep. Who does want to see them eating each other's face? Scrunched up face, I speed walked up to the stairs to halt on my heels hearing a loud noise from the office room, down the hallway.

Dad,

Dad was shouting at someone I was yet to see. I trembled in fear as I neared the room when it started to be clear what he was talking. It was a one-sided conversation, I could only hear his frustrated loud voice. Maybe the other person is silent or that was a phone conversation.

The door was ajar. I deliberately wanted to peep in before entering since I knew he had secrets. Mr. Shekhawat had layers and he was not one we should leave alone after our plain watch and see. He had more to himself than he willed to show. Since he was the only one other than Swayam who knew my past, I was skeptical to be in front of him. He knew a lot about me and that put me under pressure in his presence.

He was hiding something and I wanted to know what at any cost, in the depth of my thoughts I knew, whatever happened with me had something to do with him otherwise he would not have gotten hold of me at my that tender age. He did not just rescue me from my uncle as Mrs. Caroline told; he provided me a shelter, food, clothes and financial support but above these all, he loved me as his own and that would never be a casual thing for a person like him, for god sake he was Rishi Shekhawat, he had fortunes to care. If he had neglected his own kids for me then I was more to him than his own blood, I was more to him than a girl his son played with or once married.

Taani had told me a few days ago how dad reacted when he came across the truth of the fake contract marriage. In her voice, he was outrageous to know about Swayam's' intentions with me. When I put things together, everything led to the man Rishi Shekhawat and he started the game so he should be the one finishing it.

Erasing the palpitating thoughts from my mind, I entered the room before knocking. Obviously, I did not want him to know I was sneaking up on him. I put a smile as genuine as I could before he turned to face me. He looked shattered and helpless, which pained me as well.

I walked up to him. "Good Morning, dad,"

"Morning Sharon,"

"Are you okay?"

I did not know if I did something wrong or asked something bad, because soon I opened my mouth his face paled. I watched how his Adam's apple bobbled down when he gulped down his nervousness. I knew it. "I am fine,"

I ignored the common thing people said about that line when a person says I am fine in reply to are you okay that means they are not okay.

"You look nervous," I commented to see his reaction.

Taken back, he chuckled and sat on his chair. The nervousness and paleness disappeared in a snap creeping me out. "Do you have anything to talk to me, Sharon? You came searching for me." He was back to his normalcy in an instant, becoming the loving dad he was. The warmth I missed in his eyes returned, filling me with a sense of satisfaction. For whatever cause he kept my past hidden it would strain our relationship when the truths come out in the clean air and I saw the same fear in his eyes. He was terrified as much as I, the fear of losing each other was eating him. How much you try to conceal that fear, you always recognize it if you feel the same.

"I heard you shouting,"

The wrinkles beside his eyes deepened before he could reply his phone rung and I managed to catch the name of the caller before dad could hide it from me. Mrs. Caroline was calling him.

Swayam*

The smile never left my face. Sharon put it there and it would not be going anywhere anytime soon. My colleagues looked at me oddly when I walked into the lobby. I did not blame them for that; they were genuinely shocked, because I took, a day off when I never allowed leaves unnecessarily, and there was a smile on my face, palpably a strange occurrence.

If last day was awesome then last night was amazing and that awesomeness reflected on my next day. Though I was physically present in the office, mentally I was with Sharon and her thoughts. I would have taken one more day off if she had allowed me to take her out but she did not. I begged her but no, she did not change her mind.

But who needs a day off for some romance, right?

Myra was continuously irritating me with the paper works and conferences. When lunchtime rolled by I was exhausted. I could not raise a finger to take a paper. I was too tired. My body and mind both were running in two different directions.

I took my laptop and searched the movie Sharon told me about. I had planned to do this since the time she told me about this character.

Who is the girl who I will fall for?

I watched the movie and nothing stood out but the female protagonist. I watched in awe, the characterization was amazing. She was the dude, the male in a female figure. She drinks, she smokes, she does party and friend with males. She did not have at least one female friend. That struck me, ushering me into a memory, a bad one.

That day, one client swindled me on a project with the help of one of my colleague who outwitted me. I did not foresee such a low action from them but for what they did, I had to pay huge. Dad was so angry with me that he did not allow me to conduct meetings with new clients for one month. I had to work to earn that trust dad had on me with respect to work.

I came home frustrated and dumped them on Sharon as usual without giving a concern.

"Hi, how was your day?" She asked, bringing me my coffee to my room. I was looking for a change in my wardrobe for the get together in the evening, agitated at the day. Turning to face her, I took her appearance in; she looked so plain, wearing a light blue sari. Taani used to say that Sharon was beautiful but I could not see from which side she looked beautiful.

How wrong was I? She looked gorgeous from every side.

"Okay," I replied in disinterest. She did never interest me.

"Do you want anything?" After keeping the mug on the small table, she probed again. My hold on the door handles of the shelf tightened to control the feeling of rage running through my veins.

"No, I am just having a headache." I curtly said and threw the pair of nightwear onto the bed

"Can I do anything to make it better?" She quietly asked, walking up to where I stand.

She just did not get when I was not interested in her creepy looks and talks, which was never. She ruffled me with her concern. I was already irked and saturated so no amount of lovely things made sense to me, taking it out I yelled. "Just leave me alone." She withered in fear, for a minute second I regretted my action but it gave me a sense of power. Her fear-stricken face was my booster.

She ran out and I sighed.

At evening, my cousins had come and we were having a get-together. I went to join them in the living room once I took a cold shower; the hotness inside my head had cooled down, making the presence of other people bearable.

The boys jumped from their seat, seeing me there; hugging, we all greeted each other. I saw Sharon sitting near Taani on the couch. Nobody knew about the fakeness of our marriage so we were obligated to act as is we were in love. With the same thought in mind, I took the space beside her. She jumped when I put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her body to my side. Her eyes went wide but soon realization drowned on her, shifting she sat comfortably.

The night turned out crazy. In between the games we played, I was asked a question, a tricky one.

"Bhai, who you will fall in love with?"

One of my cousins asked earning himself a smack on the back of his head from Taani who replied for me. "Bhai is already in love with Bhabhi." A dreamy look on her face. She was our main shipper.

I glanced at my left to see Sharon looking at me in a peculiar way.

"Hmm," I was speechless; perhaps I did not want to make a comment that would humiliate Sharon, but what I said turned out something like this, "Someone who will drinks, smokes and does party and has lots of male friends." The guys cheered for me. When I again briefly peeked at Sharon, she had the same odd look but something has changed in her demeanor and I added something I desperately wanted in Sharon after locking her eyes with mine. "Someone, who will stand up for them,"

Her eyes twinkled in mischief, taking a glass filled with something alcoholic from Taani's hand she gulped down the content in a single motion. Sharon ended up drunk that night.

She remembered my all words even if I had said them playfully.