hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Really sad that Yuvshka was an incomplete love story when the makers had the potential to continue their love story by bringing Shaleen back. Now news of the show ending is happening so am completely done watching this show. Started watching this show when Yuvshka got married and it was so interesting but now😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Makers from starting confused they don't know wt to do first meghna exit then in every few days plot changed still trp stable but fools makers want more trp in just 2 to 3 months and take most worst decision yuvraj death Shaleen exit breaking yuvshka and what they get worst leap in Indian tv industry and still they not ready to bring Shaleen and see rumours started going off air I m happy if this news is correct bcoz makers shooting their own feet with axe
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Makers from starting confused they don't know wt to do first meghna exit then in every few days plot changed still trp stable but fools makers want more trp in just 2 to 3 months and take most worst decision yuvraj death Shaleen exit breaking yuvshka and what they get worst leap in Indian tv industry and still they not ready to bring Shaleen and see rumours started going off air I m happy if this news is correct bcoz makers shooting their own feet with axe

I don't think that this is a rumor. 
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I don't think that this is a rumor.

yah me too think it's not rumors