FF: PYAR YE JAANE KAISA HAI [COMPLETED]

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys  . I am back with a new idea of mine to torture you all. Most of you have repeatedly asked abut ARIYA so considering your request it contains ARIYA SASHA & my adorable YOGIKA too with an unique expression of Love

I hope har baar ki tarah ye aatyachar bhi aap loog jheel lenge ðŸ¤”🤔 Hope you all will like this concept & support me. I will post the parts soon & please give your feedback on CS & Prologue given below.  

Edited by LOVE.GOLD - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PYAR YE JAANE KAISA HAI

PROLOGUE: 

Love is said to be a feeling with many colors, it fills our life with happiness and completes our every relation that we make in this world, be it Parent & child Sibling bond, Friends or any other relationship. Love & trust are the only contents that keep our relationship alive. 

Today when people interpret the definition of love according to their own will but they forget that Love is simple its people who make it complicated. When we Love someone we always think we need to keep that person close to us but loving someone does not mean that we keep that person close or fight for them but at times Love is letting them go apart for their betterment and their safety. 

It is correctly said that to shoot an arrow correctly bowstring has to move back at times to go forward in life we need to pull ourselves back as strong and scary steps in life only can make you grow more powerful and to make them win over all the odds of life we need to take few harsh steps for the time being, It only increases the love between and makes the bond stronger.

SNEAK PEAK: 

There is a big Defense conference going on in a 5 Star Hotel of Mumbai, Defense dignitaries are scattered in the hall & enjoying the party along with the program. Party is totally in full bloom when few special guest arrive & joined the event. 

A lady dressed in beautiful peach shade Saree is taking care of the program when an elderly man comes and says greeting her "Aisha Good evening! Kaisi hoo?" 

Lady turned to the man with a smile & says greeting "Good Evening Sir! I am fine" she then greets his family too with respect. 

Man introduced lady to his wife saying "Suman! Ye Aisha hai humari Mumbai ATU (Anti-Terrorist Unit) ki chief aur jab se ye yaha transfer hoke aayi hai mujhe lagta hai ki jaldi hi hume khaali baithna padega"& starts laughing. 

Suman said with a smile "Aisha! Aapke National director ko Chutti dene ke liye thanks kyuki ab inhe at least ye to yaad rehta hai ki inka ek pariwaar hai" making Aisha smile. 

Suman adds further "Beta aur kaun kaun hai tumhare ghar main? ... aur tumhari shadi ho gayi?" 

Viraj said stopping her wife "Jaha acchi ladki dekhi tum wahi apni match making shuru kar deti hoo ... Par ye to humare Bachelor club ki permanent member hai"making his wife laugh and Aisha bit embarrassed. 

Suddenly an elderly man enters the venue and Viraj along with Suman turned towards him & greet him with affection, he came back to Aisha who got busy with arranging the dinner for the guest. 

Viraj said introducing the man saying "Aisha Ye hai Pratap Dhamsingh Rathore big shot and business man ... Mumbai ki kaafi badi hasti hai ... aur Rathore saab Ye Aisha Kapoor hai humare ATU ki Chief" Both stood stunned seeing each other, Aisha snaps back and wishes him excusing herself for work.

PYAAR YE JAANE KAISA HAI KYA KAHEIN YE KUCHH AISA HAI

KABHI DARD YE DETA HAI KABHI CHEIN YE DETA HAI

KABHI GAM DETA HAI KABHI KHUSHI DETA HAI) - (3)

DIN TO GUZARTE HAI JISKE KHAYALO ME

RAATE GUZARTI HAI USKI HI YAADO ME

WAQT MILAN KA AAYE TO RAAHO ME

JHOOME BAHARE PHULO KI KALIYO ME

BHANVARO KI TOLI AAYE

KALIYO PE VO MANDARAYE

DARR YE FIZA KA BHI DIL SE MITAAYE

KABHI DARD YE DETA HAI KABHI CHEIN YE DETA HAI

KABHI GAM DETA HAI KABHI KHUSHI DETA HAI - (2)

AANKHO PE CHHAYE HAI SAPNA BANKE TO

KOI PARAAYA AAYE APNA BANKE

CHALTE CHALTE HI RAAHO KI DHOOP ME

SATHI MIL JAYE KOI SAYA BANKE

MANZIL AAYE NA AAYE YA KOI TUFAN AAYE

DILWALO KO YE JEENA SIKHAYE

KABHI DARD YEDETA HAI KABHI CHEIN YE DETA HAI

KABHI GAM DETA HAI KABHI KHUSHI DETA HAI - (2) 

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

AISHA KAPOOR: A simple sweet natured girl from a middle class family & an Intelligence officer by profession & very tough cop with a sharp vision, to work for her motherland is her passion.

SAMEER DHAMSINGH RATHORE: He is fun loving and intelligent guy from a high influential family ... An engineer by profession and loves his work a lot and defense gadgets are his forte. 

YOGENDRA VASHISHT: He is an orphan but a very talented person, a Business man by profession. He is soft sweet hearted and a carefree person his friends call him Yog' he is quite close to Sameer & his relationship with Sameer will be revealed  in coming parts. 

ANIKA PUROHIT: She is a strong willed self-made person, Cousin of Aisha and loves her a lot, working with VASHISHT GROUP OF INDUSTRIES Owned by Yog on a Managing level, she is MBA Graduate and Yog and Anika are Good Friends. 

ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE & RIYA RAWTE: Arjun is Close Friend of Sameer, A Matured Cop by Profession he is an ACP and Riya is his beautiful wife and she is a Research analyst by Profession.   

PRATAP DHAMSINGH RATHORE: Arrogant Heartless Businessman, He is Father of Sameer and a very big Business Tycoon of Mumbai City, has good Political & Defense Connections. His true colors will be seen as story progresses. 

RIYAANSHI ARJUN RAWTE: Cute Little Daughter of Arjun she is apple of everyone's eye. She after her Parents is quite close to her SAMEER KAKA

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses.😊 

So how was it ? please give your Reviews ðŸ˜Š    

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1    

PART 1 ---- PAGE 5  
PART 2 ---- PAGE 11  
PART 3 ---- PAGE 17    
PART 4 ---- PAGE 24   
PART 5 ---- PAGE 29   
PART 6 ---- PAGE 34   
PART 7 ---- PAGE 39  
PART 8 ---- PAGE 44     
PART 9 ---- PAGE 49    
PART 10 ---- PAGE 54    
PART 11 ---- PAGE 60  
PART 12 ---- PART 65    
PART 13 ---- PAGE 71  
PART 14 ---- PAGE 75    
PART 15 ---- PAGE 80   
PART 16 ---- PAGE 84 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I will update this FF depending upon my work & ur responses too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further or I will be shifting it to blog for my genuine interested readers I think itna attyachaar kaafi hoga ðŸ¤” so please let me know that weather I should continue or not ðŸ˜Š & If you guys liked it please let me know through your comments & wait for this story to unfold. ðŸ¤—      

Love & Regards 
Your's Goldie  

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue n CS Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-