ZaBir SS : Fixing her

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Asalam alaikum peeps! I'm Sam! Naam toh sunna hi hoga. I wanted to write this story since a long time however since its alternate universe and doesn't match the show plot at all plus the theme is kinda different too so was hesitating to post it. However here I am and so is my story!😆 

Prologue 

His eyes were fixed on the road ahead as he took turns in the narrow road, however his mind was somewhere else. His mind kept wandering back to a certain someone who had recently occupied all his thoughts, captured all his dreams while she was causing a havoc in his heart. Her. Her beautiful eyes captivating attention of his, as she spoke. Her flawless beauty both inner and outer. Her sweet voice. Everything about her! 

"Astafirgurallah!" He whispered for what seemed like a hundredth time. Since he had seen her, he couldn't help but think about her. It didn't matter where he was, waht he was thinking, every thought of his ended as him remembering her. And he couldn't help it. Maulvi Kabir Ahmed had fallen deep in the hole he never wished to visist. Nothing helped it, those countless namaz he just prayed asking Allah for help, help to make him forget her, was fruitless as now every Dua of his consist of her. Maybe Allah wanted it this way. Maybe this was some kind of sign from his Lord. Maybe it was destined. Maybe she was destined. 

Kabir huffed as he thought about it. It wasn't Allah but his heart. And Maulvi Kabir was helpless. But he didn't want to stay that for long. He would do something about it. He find her and clear things up. Maybe he would, he would... Maybe he would marry her. But if only he could find her, and it wasn't really possible cause as smart as he was, Maulvi ji had forgotten to ask her name. And now here he was, dreaming about a girl whose name also he didn't know. 

But he would make sure to meet her again. And indeed he would meet her soon. 

That was a matter for some other time, right now he had to make sure he reached his destination soon. He was getting late for his brother's marriage. He was already not there for the engagement, his mother would kill him if he couldn't attend the marriage. He was not even there in the Masjid when the actual marriage took place. Kabir had been busy with some issues and since he really didn't give much of interest to his brother it didn't really matter to him. Brother! Kabir sneered at the thought. Not brother but half brother! And it didn't matter how much his father tried to force "the related by blood bull shit" into his head, he would always despise his half elder brother with passion. 

Entering the hall, he greeted all the elders and looked for his father. And there as his father, standing proudly beside his eldest son. Kabir didn't know why his father was proud of his brother. For him, his brother was nothing but a big disappointment. He quietly went towards them and greeted them. He hugged his brother and patted his back congratulating him and all he got was a smirk in response. As Kabir detached from his brother's embrace a strong smell of cigarette hit him. Kabir looked at his brother with disgust whereas he got a shrug as a reply. 

Oh how he hated his brother. Oh no no. His half brother! 

Not being able to stand any longer, Kabir exited the hall and walked out for some air. All while his mind wandering back to her. He had to stop doing that! 

His thoughts got interrupted soon as his family came out too with the bride and groom to head towards their house. Kabir looked back to find his mother, sister and father and beside him, his half brother and along with his half brother, holding his hand, walking in the bridal wear was 

Her! 

The girl of his dream, the one who had captivated his sleep, his thoughts, his prayers! The one he wished to marry!

Kabir caught his breath as it finally dawn upon him, he had fallen for a someone who now was his half brother's wife! 

Oh my heart has become such a fool, what kind of dreams its been weaving
You are mine and only mine its repeating to itself, 
Every corner of my soul is empty, every dream of mine is a lie
Come near me and please make my heart understand,
You are not mine. 

I'm sure you're smart enough to guess that the girl is Zaara. Like I said, its different. But don't worry, ZaBir will unite however this story is about how they do. If you are not interested then I wouldn't write as I'm bit not so sure about it. But if you want to try a different route then carry on. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tries to figure out what kind of dance it is. ðŸ¤“
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
crispsy thumbnail
wow interesting. Def continue Sam.. Nice concept..
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I love it

You HAVE to continue!!! You MUST continue!!
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting start 
Plz continue soon
ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very promising start. Seems to be a complicated love story, love it! Please continue.
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great loved it...hope Zara will be married to kabeer not his half brother...
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prologue 
Very interesting 
Continue soon