Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mashallah such a  beautiful episode..never knew doing namaz could be so pure ..loved them actually praying together ❤️ and zara in burkha always gives kabeer butterflies in his stomach ..
Adnan eisha nailed it 
Thanks for the update suta 😳
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akki7

Mashallah such a  beautiful episode..never knew doing namaz could be so pure ..loved them actually praying together ❤️ and zara in burkha always gives kabeer butterflies in his stomach ..

Adnan eisha nailed it 
Thanks for the update suta 😳

Lol I was gonna put that quote in my signature but u beat me to it😆
Great minds think alike. 

And yes I can' wait to watch it online
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update
What a shitty despo this Ruksar is, to keep her things in ZaBir's bedroom already taking away Zara's🤢

Zara's words seem to have shocked Kabir a lot, can't wait to watch his expressions, I'm sure Adnan would kill it😆
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks the WU.

Lovely episode.
Everyone aced it.

Shabhaz and Zara on Ruksar's case.Loved the way they figured her out in few minutes.

why was Kabir acting bit weird by the waters?I couldn't catch Zara's dialogue, except she was flirting.😆

W*F was Ruksar thinking? Zara would go missing and no one would bother about her and Kabir will marry her by evening?🤢
She's totally losing it.And her sis seems equally stupid to let her mess ZaBir's room.

Zara!Attagirl! Way to go..

Akki7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Lol I was gonna put that quote in my signature but u beat me to it😆
Great minds think alike. 

And yes I can' wait to watch it online

You keep it too dear..after all fav quote of our fav person❤️
It actually has a lot of meaning and i can very much relate to it and yo! Great minds have common tastes #ISA 😳 
Edited by Akki7 - 6 years ago
Akki7 thumbnail
I loved how kabeer's heart skipped a beat when he said ameen after namaz..i felt .he is happy with the progression too and how he was searching for zara on bed in the morning ..awww.. so much love 
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thanks the WU.

Lovely episode.
Everyone aced it.

Shabhaz and Zara on Ruksar's case.Loved the way they figured her out in few minutes.

why was Kabir acting bit weird by the waters?I couldn't catch Zara's dialogue, except she was flirting.😆

W*F was Ruksar thinking? Zara would go missing and no one would bother about her and Kabir will marry her by evening?🤢
She's totally losing it.And her sis seems equally stupid to let her mess ZaBir's room.

Zara!Attagirl! Way to go..

My thoughts were on the same line, doesn't ruksar know a lil bit about Kabir!! Will he look the same if his wife is missing no matter how their relationship is!! If Zara wasn't found then why did she think that Kabir would return back so early as if nothing has happened!! She seems to have lost her brain on being crazily happy.
Sutapasima thumbnail

I lived this moment tonight 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anniiee

Thanks for the update! Won't be able to catch the episode live!

watch this moment of Zabir bonding 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

Thanks always Suta🤗

Hope you are liking this track ... Nicely written story is always a pleasure to watch ...